[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe there is someone for everyone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1081 - dUcwWj6.png (301KB, 528x714px) Image search: [Google]
1081 - dUcwWj6.png
301KB, 528x714px
Do you believe there is someone for everyone?
>>
>>34507588
Yes

Everyone except me
>>
I always found it really strange when people meet and after like 6 months decide to get married. Like there are literally millions of people in any given country and you knew after 6 months that you found the one you wanted to spend your life with.
>>
>>34507588
I met her and I can't have her since the age difference is way to great among other things.
>>
Yes. There's a pale QT out there who would like me.
But I and many others will never find her, and instead resign to a life of melancholy dreaming and denial.
>>
>>34507588
>>34507714
this is a loaded question

> you knew after 6 months that you found the one you wanted to spend your life with
You are making the false assumption that there is one and ONLY one person for everyone.

It is quite probable that there are multiple and many people that you are compatible with, the one you choose is based solely on luck and location
>>
im sure there's some girl out there that would be a good match for me. but i will never meet her because i am a shut in autist
>>
File: 1325567590206.jpg (41KB, 382x322px) Image search: [Google]
1325567590206.jpg
41KB, 382x322px
>finally find someone for me
>realize that I don't like her that much
>>
>>34507588

There are people that you will feel strongly toward, but there isn't that magical *someone*, no.
>>
>>34507588

No. There is no such thing as the perfect one. Its a fantasy that does not exist.
>>
>>34507588
In a way. I don't think there's only one person for everyone though, the trick is picking a good one for you and sticking with it
>>
File: Hisoka Thinking.png (37KB, 335x375px) Image search: [Google]
Hisoka Thinking.png
37KB, 335x375px
>Going about my day.
>Remember I am alone.
>Think about weird it is that so many people go home to be with people they love.
>Even people on 4chan sometimes talk about wives or gfs.

I dunno. I usually feel okay, but then I'll have moments where it hits me and I feel bad.
>>
>>34507776
It's okay, older women are cool. Don't worry what people think.
>>
>>34507895
How do you determine if a female is good for you?

This is my issue, as I only find myself selecting partners based on if they are hawt or not
>>
>>34507588
yeah

if you're a girl
>>
>There are more men than women in the world.
>Polygamy outlawed where I live.
>Someone for everyone.
>>
>>34507960
She's married to some lucky bastard who from what she's told me isn't exactly a high achiever. She's way too good for me too.
>>
>>34508117
Oh wow, it really is an older woman? Nice, man. Well if she's telling you that kind of stuff in confidence, if guess the marriage won't last too long. You may still have a chance.
>>
>>34507792
fyi she's currently moaning while being penetrated by chad's huge cock
>>
>>34508160
I'm not holding my breath, I'm just happy to have her as a friend.

We're not likely to stay in the same place within the next 2 years.
>>
>>34507588
No. If there was I would not be a 29 year old kissless virgin who was rejected by every female he asked out. The only people who want me are men in drag, single mothers, and elderly ladies. Clearly not meant for anyone.
>>
>>34508029
It's the other way around you nerd, more women than men
>>
>>34507588
Taking a statistical approach, yes there is probably a couple people somewhere that would make ideal partners for any given person.

Now will most people meet one of their ideal partners?
No. Again looking at statistics, it's very unlikely those two people will ever meet.

Think of how many new people you meet in any given year. Or any given decade. Maybe a dozen? Two dozen? Three? Multiply it by 2 maybe if you go out of your way to meet many new people. Then filter it by actual potential partners...odds of even finding and connecting with an ideal person are extremely low
>>
>>34507588
I think there are people out there who are similar in so many ways that they are extremely compatible, yes. It's just very hard to meet that person.
>>
>>34507588
Even for a loser like me I've found at least one person that I was compatible with, at least for a little while. I'm sure that there's gotta be at least a handful of people that are compatible for everyone, but the problem is going out and actually meeting them.
>>
>>34508278
Well hey, if one woman could like you, then theoretically it should be easy to do again.
>>
>>34508413
I can't decide I (really) like someone, let along fall for them, unless I know them for a long period of time. By that time it's usually too late for them to think of me as a potential partner.

I'll be lucky to find someone even half as good as she is.
>>
>>34508355
The thing is though, similar people are drawn to similar interests. So the chances of you meeting someone compatible with you here is probably significantly higher than meeting them somewhere else.
>>
>>34508644
Do similar people make the best couples?
>>
>>34508757
I mean I have no experience, but people who agree on most things tend to get along better. Not that you have to be absolute carbon copies of one another to have a successful relationship, but the more you agree the less fights you'll have and the better you'll get along.
>>
Is online dating my last chance?
>>
>>34507588
Yup
Lots for you
>>
>>34507588
It's statistically impossible. The way the population is dispersed around the world, the way its dispersed in your country, state, city, etc make it very slim there is a 50/50 ratio. Then there is age restrictions. A larger portion of the population in most areas will fall under children under 18. Some people are """""destined""""" to be alone
>>
File: 1456300911692.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1456300911692.gif
1MB, 300x200px
>>34507934
I kind of relate to this. I basically live half of my life in my head because I've always got some fantasy or idea going on. One of those is the image of my dream girl. The way she looks changes sometimes, but she always has the same personality.
I'm not a very emotional person, really. It's either that or my emotions don't really affect me that much.
But there's certain things that make me start thinking about it. For example, blue skies with lots of clouds make me think of it, in a way that's kind of like reminiscing about a past that never happened, or a future you know you'll be able to make true. It's nice to think about. Sometimes I just start thinking about it out of the blue, but it only ever really hurts when I'm in bed at night.
I always think about how I'll never meet her, and it happens only during that time. It keeps me from falling asleep, but I've always had trouble sleeping, anyway.
I don't cry. The last time I cried was when I was nine or ten, I think. I don't think there's anything that could make me cry, but if there was, it would be one of those moments I have when trying to go to bed. It's worked its way into my daily routine. I don't go to bed without thinking about it. Not anymore, at least.
>>
>>34507588
There really is although the sad part about this is that most of the time they are unattainable despite both sides wanting to be together.
>>
File: 1482352636149.gif (5KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1482352636149.gif
5KB, 290x290px
>>34507588
No, its utter bullshit
>>
No. If you are timid and submissive, you will have great difficulty in finding a partner, as those traits are the opposite (assertive and brave) of what is required to do so.

Used to be that you'd improve yourself for many years, and then you would find a young, fertile woman who was wooed by your accomplishments to marry. So, most men were able to find a lifelong partner, even people who have the qualities described above.

Nowadays, all that has been thrown out of the window. The majority of people browsing this board will not find a partner.

Even Chad would be lucky to have a long-term relationship (not that he would want one, too many drawbacks these days).
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.