[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a publix thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1485673513165.png (255KB, 447x458px) Image search: [Google]
1485673513165.png
255KB, 447x458px
Can we have a publix thread?
>>
what is a publix
>>
hello fellow southern american
>>
>>34507437
A shitty supermarket chain that's far, far inferior to Wegmans.
>>
>>34507416
best chicky nugs around
>>
File: all smiles.jpg (37KB, 375x567px) Image search: [Google]
all smiles.jpg
37KB, 375x567px
>mfw went to publix a few hours ago
I swear that place is the best to get tendies and subs at.
>>
>>34507479

Totally agree with you, my Northeastern robobro
>>
>>34507587
See >>34507479 and >>34507594. I feel sorry for you guys.
>>
Both are great Bois.

http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/news/2016/08/08/wegmans-ceo-its-kind-of-sad-to-compete-with-publix.html
>>
I currently work at publix. Pretty nice place to work overall- they pay well and they used to give me pretty good hours. I'm quitting soon because unfortunately my boss is a fucking dickhead who won't give me any hours. He's also a total creep who obviously favors teenage girls.

that isn't a reflection on the company, though. publix is definitely one of the better grocery stores
>>
>>34507479
I don't know what wegmans is but it sounds gay
>>
>>34507715
If you ever get a chance to go to one, it's the best supermarket you'll ever encounter. It's primarily based in the northeast states but they're expanding.
>>
>>34507800
Oh to add to this, you know how a lot of chains like Publix have recently been renovating their stores to be more upscale? That's because they're copying Wegmans.
>>
I hate faggots like >>34507800 who idolize a fucking store, this is what happens when a society has no heroes or real culture left to value, it becomes an empty race to status whore of who consumes better than others.

Fuck off you cunt. It's a building with food in it.
>>
>>34507860
Lmao sounds like you're just a jealous pleb that lives in some shithole southern state.
>>
>>34507800

The CEO went to high school with some of the members of my family in the 70s. they tell me he got busted for cocaine possession back then. We still get invited to his estate on Canandaigua Lake annually. It's a swanky place
>>
Who here /P U B S U B/ ?
>>
>>34507901

I live less than 5 minutes from a wegman's but I make it a point to shop at the cheap regular person supermarket an equal distance away because I can't stand all the smug cunts either shopping or working at wegman's, you can just tell they feel they are better than everyone else because they can spend 10 bucks a pound on tiny grapes. I'm also wealthy and have no money worries either, am pretty upper class, so I have no problem hating on wegman idolaters without trying to rationalize away being a pleb. It's disgusting, base consumerism, nothing more. It's feeling good about yourself because you buy the same processed shit in a different building, but because they have a chalkboard on the wall you feel cool about yourself. How shallow, how trite. People who derive value from these kinds of experiences are universally worthless.
>>
File: oh yes OH YES.jpg (26KB, 676x332px) Image search: [Google]
oh yes OH YES.jpg
26KB, 676x332px
>>34507938
>mfw chicken tender sub on sale
>>
>>34507985
Actually Wegmans prices are consistently better than a lot of other chains. I live in PA where their main competitor is Giant Eagle. Wegmans has better prices and their produce is always fresher.
>>
>>34507985

I'm not sure what you're going on about, but i go there because they have everything I need, the layout of the store is intelligently designed, and the customer service is top notch. Also their in-house baked goods are top notch.
>>
i much prefer luckys. my dog is allowed in there and they've got nice beer on tap. and when you get one of those, you can get a slice of pizza pie. plus the goils are real lookers
>>
Who /ralphs/ here? Where my SoCal bots at?
>>
>>34507985
the same goes for people who drone on and on making up lies about how they are wealthy and pretend they are "too good" to shop at a normal store.

I think you should choke on the penny rolls that make up your net worth and do the world a favour. I don't think I have cringed so hard at a post in a while...
>>
>>34507860
originally original amen
>>
File: 1464801814710.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464801814710.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
I'm literally banned from all 4 publix's in my town because I try to flirt and get phone number of the cute cashiers they hire. I have struck out every single time and I don't have the balls to show my face again.

>just b urself
>just talk to women
>have you even tried asking them out?
>>
>>34508077
you /FL/? I always go to the luckys in naples
>>
Just posting this so that we will have at least one poem here

WHEN I FEEL MY TUMMY GRUMBLE

OFF TO PUBLIX I WILL STUMBLE

DON'T MAKE EYE CONTACT

STARE AT THE FLOOR

WHEN I WALK THROUGH THE SLIDING DOOR

PUBLIX LADY VERY NICE

SHE OFFERS ME A BOAR'S HEAD SLICE

I SCARF IT DOWN WITH GIDDY GLEE

AT PUBLIX, THE FIRST SLICE IS FREE

ORDER ROAST BEEF SUB, FULL SIZE

GOOD BOYS DO NOT COMPROMISE

ONLY THE BEST TREATS FOR ME

NORMIES DON'T GET ANY

REE
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.