[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does some want to learn Japanese with me. I started not long

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

does some want to learn Japanese with me. I started not long ago and I think it'd be easier if there was more of a collective to be incentive.
More personal and motivated than DJT which is good for individual help on the language itself. is can be lonely learning on your own.
>>
You could start a discord chat and post on /jp/
Sounds like a good idea senpai.
>>
>>34507211
Sure, friend, why not?
>>
>>34507211
I would if I hadn't already settled on learning Spanish first. Sorry, anon. I hope you find someone!
>>
Ive been trying to learn some japanese for a while now. Ive made progress but its petered out quite a lot. After doing Genki 1 and stuff its difficult to know where to go and the lack of a place to practice makes it harder. I still cant even read most of what gets posted on japanese threads and whatever else.

I think without having someone native as a friend its pretty difficult to learn properly. Learners talking to each other are liable to pick up bad habits off each other and might not be able to correct one another in addition to learning book japanese rather than real japanese. Though, its easy to dismiss this as an excuse for me not doing more. Still, ganbatte op

>>34507252
/jp/ are mean >:(
>>
https://discord.gg/ZVvNzQd
meh, sure, i don't even know where to start however
>>
Who /n4/ here?
>>
Been studying Japanese for about a year and a half now.

I can honestly say that I've gotten fairly better at japanese from just browsing Nico Nico Douga, watching anime, doing voc. reviews and reading the news everyday. I was thinking of taking the N3 last December but I chickened out.
>>
>>34507252
>post on /jp/
I hate /jp/. They're too autistic even for this weeaboo.
>>
>>34507211
Be careful with this.

Language exchanges are better than learning with another beginner.

You will reinforce each other's bad pronunciation, and you will not be receiving accurate corrections from each other.

Learn about pitch accent early on. Bad habits are hard to break.
>>
>>34507211
I've never gotten much further than memorizing the kana and then reading over raw manga scans trying to piece together the symbols and sounding them out then feeling smart when I read one aloud and I recognize it as something that I've heard in anime before and go whoa cool those 3 symbols together mean balloon or something.

I don't even know if I should say I want to learn the language because if I actually wanted to I wouldn't be such a lazy fag who has basically repeated the first two steps over and over once a year for the last three or four.
>>
an original bump because a noob also wants to learn moonrunes
>>
>>34509029
moonrunes? as in kana? Kana are easy - you can learn them in 2 weeks. Kanji takes forever but you can easily learn 1 a day and just use anki to remember them. It wont teach you japanese though. Even knowing the kanji wont mean you can read all japanese words (bank, for example, is comprised of the kanji for silver & travel which doesnt make any sense to me).
>>
Sure, that sounds like f--
>Discord
Bye.
>>
>>34507211
Do you use /int/ or /jp/ DJT?
>>
>>34509688
I go to DJT sometimes, I don't usually post anything though I forgot about /int/ I know they have a Japanese thread there I completely forgot about.
>>
>>34509792
I don't know if you were there when it happened, but DJT originally belonged to /a/. Recently, it got removed and split into two threads on /int/ and /jp/.
>>
I need someone to practice the characters on, so I'm willing to commit.
>>
File: djtdjt.png (36KB, 933x311px) Image search: [Google]
djtdjt.png
36KB, 933x311px
>>34510005
That was a sad day -- out of fucking nowhere too but the people against DJT kept bringing up this old thread from months ago where some mod called out some shitposters.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.