[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thread where everyone is really nice to eachother unless the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9234.jpg (104KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9234.jpg
104KB, 1600x1066px
Hey guys! How is everyone doing!
>>
>>34507201
Doing great my friend
BTW you're awesome OP
>>
>>34507201
These never end well.
>>
>>34507201
Great. How's tonight treating you?
>>
>>34507405
I'm sure everything will be great anon, just like you!
>>
>>34507201
Fuck you, you wont have your normie meme thread you fucking faggots

It aint 2006 anymore

Fuck you
>>
>>34507434
What is the point of these? It's just lying to strangers. You don't know I'm great. In fact, you know it's much more likely that I'm not. Where is the niceness in simply telling lies? I post in these threads too, so I can't really point fingers, but these always seem really disingenuous and contrary to the stated point of the thread. I don't know what we hope to find in these.
>>
>>34507435
leave this thread anon. your kind are wanted here ... your kind arent wanted anywhere
>>
>>34507538
The point is to wait until someone gets dubs so I can take it all back and tell you what a huge faggot you are

I guess I'm done waiting
>>
>>34507596
Great, so you're just an asshole.
>>
>>34507622
DUBS ALERT
>>
>>34507622
FUCK YOU FAGGOT YOUR PARENTS HATE YOU AND EVERYONE WHO'S EVER CLAIMED TO LOVE YOU WAS JUST LYING OUT OF PITY BECAUSE YOU'RE SO FUCKING PATHETIC

thank you dubs
>>
>>34507671
Yippie. Hope you feel better about your own situation now.
>>
>>34507622
you're worthless. you're scum. you're pathetic. cut up the arm, not across it.
>>
>>34507671
>>34507769
Do you seriously find this entertaining?
>>
>>34507826
I find it entertaining that it's triggering you
>>
>>34507575
I dont need to be wanted you motherfuckers. I will one day be more powerful than any of you suckers. Just wait and see.
>>
>>34507873
Why would that entertain you?
>>
>>34507873
I'm honestly trying to get you to look at what you're engaged in. You're being entertained by your own mental image of a supposedly triggered anonymous poster based on text on a screen. I doubt you'll reflect at all, you're in all likelihood a child, but I still think it's worth posting this in case it sparks in you or anyone else a desire not to waste your own time on things like this in the future. I can already anticipate the responses I'll get from this, if any.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.