[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fake Friends and Backstabbers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Image.jpg (12KB, 261x400px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
12KB, 261x400px
How do you deal with fake friends and backstabbers? It's bad enough to be mentally unstable in the first place, but it's so disappointing whenever I discover another rat.

Is death the only solution?
>>
>>34507135
All you really can do is cut them off and start somewhere new

The world is full of these fuckers, be thankful you found them out before they did any real damage
>>
>>34507135
Just cut them off, you'll be fine.
>>
There is no such thing as real friend. Grow up lmao closest thing is the relationship with your siblings given that things didnt go wrong during childhood
>>
>>34507135
Treat all friends as backstabbers, and never trust any of them or give them any of your emotional attachment.

I've been backstabbed so many times that I've found a way to "test" anyone who comes into my life - 99% of backstabbers fail - In general there's easy ways to spot them: If they are a normalfag. Always assume betrayal.
>>
>>34507135
Remove them and tell them to fuck off if they ever try to crawl back into your life.
>>
>>34507135
>whenever I discover another rat.

This isn't Hawaii 5-0
>>
>>34507135
>>34507244

What qualifies as "betrayal" in your mind?

It'd be damn shame to lose friends over trivial shit.
>>
>>34507241
this t b q l h
>>
>>34507244
There is the elusive "True Friend" - contrary to popular belief, they do exist, and are often the most normal normalfag you'll ever meet.
But deep inside they are completely fucking broken and need someone who understands that. There are a few people out there who aren't scum. But the general rule is a good idea.
>>
The only people you can truly trust are your close blood relatives. Mother, father, sister, brother. That is all. NEVER trust a woman who is not closely related to you.
>>
>>34507281
Emotional bullying, manipulation, and of course classic betrayal (Being completely fake the entire time as they were lonely just to discard you as a friend because you are their "friend of last resort")
>>
>>34507135
make better friends

you're aware of the behavior, you can block them out of your life before they become a bigger part of it
>>
>>34507135
You drop them out of your life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.