[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any Libertarians in the robot audience tonight? Pic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: tarl at war.png (410KB, 352x417px) Image search: [Google]
tarl at war.png
410KB, 352x417px
Are there any Libertarians in the robot audience tonight?

Pic related, it's me
>>
Libertarians are in favour of open borders so no.
>>
File: 1485050262286.jpg (55KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1485050262286.jpg
55KB, 640x427px
>>34507122
>Libertarians are in favour of open borders so no.
Only if you remove all social welfare.

You can't half one without the other.
>>
ALRIGHT /R9K/:
>>
his new radio show is comfy as fuck, I'm looking forward to phoning in and asking his opinion on robot culture and spergs in general

if HE can literally get married to a thicc spic and fuck a bunch of other girls while being moderately redpilled, why can't we?
>>
>>34507151
Ideally we should remove social welfare and restrict immigration. Keep our people strong, independent and pure.
>>
>>34507071
go home styx

please stay styx
>>
Stop shilling your shit everywhere Styxhexnhammer
>>
>>34507194
keep in mind he's 6'4"
>>
File: youre a homo.png (470KB, 480x649px) Image search: [Google]
youre a homo.png
470KB, 480x649px
>>34507221
it's not him, you dumbass
>>
>>34507194
>If HE
Are you implying styx is anywhere near a robot/beta?
He's 6 ft 3, handsome, has unique hobbies (The Occult, Gardening, Reading, History and politics) and apparently he's even got giant cock.
>>
>>34507297
He'd be handsome if he wasn't warped by satan himself, I'm mirin his jaw but let's not pretend the long hair+goatee combo is aesthetic

stacies don't care about the fucking occult, in styx's own words they're probably too dumb to understand it

source on his giant cock?
>>
>>34507071
This video completely debunks Libertarianism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iUDloR_Q7o
>>
>>34507348
the 10.2 inch cock meme is just a meme. other fans will shit up the comments with at least one reference to the supposed 10.2 inch cock
>>
I hate how the fedora libertarians have given everyone else with the same ideas a bad name.

I just want "live and let live" to be acceptable instead of the varying forms of authoritarianism in fashion nowadays.
>>
>>34507071
I'm a libertarian, but only for white people.
>>
>>34507397
libertarianism will just lead to more robots
>>
>>34507390

Implying
>6'3"
>long hair
>great jaw/chin
>full beard

DOESN'T give you a monster cock. The meme is real
>>
lol Tarl completely shit on your dreams of getting a tulpa 2D gf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKbAG-WdT7U
>>
le civic nationalism man!!1! xD
>>
>>34507194
>if HE can literally get married to a thicc spic and fuck a bunch of other girls while being moderately redpilled, why can't we?
w-what? does anyone have pics? i want to see.
>>
>>34507383
>>34507831

Racism is really the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man's genetic lineage and the notion that a man's intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man's mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man's convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman's version of the doctrine of innate ideas or of inherited knowledge which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racial tribalism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man's life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination.
>>
>>34508547
no pics but he talks about his alleged ex-wife in here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-pU7m7PPDI

video he's referring to is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ
>>
File: dynasty.jpg (451KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
dynasty.jpg
451KB, 2048x1366px
TRUMP IS GAWD
>>
>>34508937
Where's Tiffany?
>>
>>34508971
married to some uk diplomat for treaty purposes

because fuck tiffany
>>
>>34508624
Mans genentics absolutely determine his "rational faculty". IQ is one of the most highly heiritable traits around.
>>
>>34508624
>Racism negates two aspects of man's life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination.
Racism doesn't do that, reality does.
>>
Authoritarian to the core.
Debate me.
>>
>>34508624

summary: racism is bad because I don't like its implications. appeal to consequence fallacy.

>The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

Churchill
>>
>>34509195
>>34509007

>truth
>"reality"

DUDE ITS LE HUMAN NATURE THERE4 ITS LE TRUTH XDDD LMAO
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.