[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any use for a woman who doesn't look like a woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1485662820797.png (268KB, 687x482px) Image search: [Google]
1485662820797.png
268KB, 687x482px
Is there any use for a woman who doesn't look like a woman?
>>
post a pic and i'll tell you if i have any use for you ;)
>>
>>34506791
No. As a lesbian, I can say that butch dykes have no use. If I was attracted to masculinity I'd be bi, and date a man, I'm pretty and I want a pretty girlfriend.

The're so rare and the fact that lesbians seem to want to be masculine is one of the most infuriating things. Guess I'll die alone.
>>
>>34506814
No.

>>34506860
I don't look like a man. But I look like I have not hit puberty yet. I have no hips or chest. I have no feminine charm if my body is pretty much a rectangle.
>>
>>34506892
>No.
cmon bby it's all anonymous ;)
>>
>>34506892
you haven't hit puberty yet? just wait a little, it'll take a long time til you look like a woman. are you really skinny or just normal yet shapeless?
>>
>>34506892
lmao, this is what constitutes fembot problems?
>>
>>34506892
>I have no hips or chest
You act like that's a bad thing
>>
>>34506860
get a blog. anon wanted an answer not a summary of your failed love life.
>>
>>34506949
I assumed she meant women that are masculine, not androgynous. And in terms of the latter, they don't have a use.
>>
File: SonIamdisappointguy.jpg (17KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
SonIamdisappointguy.jpg
17KB, 300x299px
>>34506791
>Is there any use for a woman

U serious? U want a robot bf or not? Post contact.
>>
>>34506916
I have though. I'm in my 20s. I'm quite thin, but it's just my body type. My sister and mother are this way also.

>>34506921
>he thinks this is my biggest problem
This is actually the least of my worries, but I didn't feel like making a blogpost about how my family disowned me, I see and hear things that aren't there, and my recurring nightmares.

Since there are always similar threads complaining about how women won't look at men under a certain height or dick size, I figured it was okay to post this, considering the man of my dreams also won't look at me for something about my appearance I cannot help.

>>34506932
Loli only looks good in anime.
>>
>>34507285
Have you told the man how you feel about him?
Also feel free to blogpost about your family and hallucinations and nightmares, it might help you feel better.
>>
>>34507285
>considering the man of my dreams also won't look at me for something about my appearance I cannot help

Chads are superficial more news at 11.

U want a robot bf that will accept your every flaw or not?
>>
>>34507285
bump for blogpost
>>
>>34506791
Being my gf
>>
>>34507403
Yeah I have. That's a long story.

>>34507670
He is nothing like a Chad at all. But I've never been attracted to any other man and am quite set on him, so while I appreciate the offer I will politely decline. I'm sure you can find someone more mentally sound anyway.

>>34508130
I've had recurring nightmares since I was a child. I was diagnosed with PTSD and at the time this happened, couldn't remember most of my life. I still do not remember the event that caused this. They are extremely vivid and many times pick up from where the last one left off, which only further fucks with my perception of reality. Life feels like a dream to me, so I easily get confused if I dreamt something or if it was real. My nightmares are based off of memories rather than their own unique thing.

As for the hallucinations, they are probably due to stress, but they started about 5 years ago. The things I hear are usually just laughing, crying, or when I hear talking I can't really make out what is being said. Visually it's usually bugs or shadow people. Lately hallucinations of actual people. Usually they go away when I focus my eyes on them, sometimes I can look at them for a few seconds before I blink and they disappear. I am not schizophrenic though.

This has nothing to do with the topic of my thread, though...
>>
>>34508932
>I was diagnosed with PTSD
That seems extremely unlikely unless your parents were murdered in front of you or something, which could explain the not remembering anything and nightmares, you could have repressed memories.

I don't have any way to help you, but I wish you well. Just keep in mind that your physical appearance does not define who you are as a person. I'm sure that if you move on from the guy that rejected you based on your looks, you'll eventually find a man or woman that loves you for who you are.

Never give up hope.
>>
>>34509082
I know it isn't a common diagnosis but this was over 10 years ago, I don't know if they diagnosed it more often back then or if my psychiatrist sucked or what but I was a kid and didn't even know what it was before then. I've had some pretty fucked up shit happen to me though so considering what I can remember it doesn't really surprise me.

Thank you for the kind words anon.
>>
>>34509152
No problem. Have you tried getting medicine for the hallucinations?

I'm going to sleep in about an hour, but if you ever want to talk to someone, email me at mainbackupthrowaway@gmail and I'll try to respond within a day.
>>
Small breasts are functionally better than large breasts
>>
>>34508932
my brain is melty too. i see shit that isnt there and hear people talking. on my way home from my girlfriend's i had an emotional breakdown for no reason. i was crying so hard my nose was running and it was hard to see driving home. i cant really get pleasure out of anything and suicide is a daily thought. sleep scares me since if i dream it ia guarenteed to be a fucked up nightmare. i regularly abuse a plethora of drugs to try to make my brain numb enough to not have awful thoughts. life is becoming really boring and everything around me feels sinister and disgusting. its all so fucked up and fake. id like to bite my shotgun but i dont want to hurt anyone.
>>
>>34509332
No because I honestly thought they were normal and most people saw that kind of thing when stressed. I recently discovered it isn't normal so I've been wanting to look into getting some medicine for it before it gets worse. However I'm really against things like that usually since I was on SSRIs that made me feel like an emotionless zombie for a good part of my life.

>>34510324
I haven't quite reached that point, but my heart goes out to you, anon. When I see things its disconcerting but in the end I know it isn't real and it never lasts too long. But I don't think I'd be strong enough to deal with what you're going through. I hope you can get some help and that things will get better for you. Wish I could offer some advice.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.