[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a date in less than an hour!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1482982417982.jpg (6KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1482982417982.jpg
6KB, 249x249px
Like a real date, at a nice restaurant with reservations. I feel like I'm going to throw up. How should I dress? What do I do? I'm confused.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need tips now
>>
age, height, what does she look like, how did you meet
>>
Wear a banana hammock and nipple clamps.
>>
Very easy Op

Step 1. Just be yourself! :)
Step 2. Dress in flame clothing
Step 3. Compliment her and be a gentleman!
Step 4. Buy her whatever she wants!
step
Step 5. Ask her for a stroll in the park
Step 6. Take her to a nearby alley and GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY YOU FUCK
>>
24, 5'8", cutie blonde, online - texted a lot and then talked for about an hour last night on the phone.
>>
>>34506481
Calm down, take a shower, make sure you smell decent, and don't be an autist.
>>
yes, r9k is the perfect place for dating advice.
>>
>>34506558
should I brush my teeth?
>>
File: 1478550607592s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478550607592s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>34506565
well I'm a robot and this is my first date! reee!
>>
>>34506554
K. She is comfortable with you from the phone call.

> Deep breaths into your belly.
> Smile, not in an autistic way, just smile and be happy for yourself
> Shower, decent clothes.
> If you're paying: when the waiter comes, you talk first, order what you want, and then order for her.
> For above: find out what she wants first duh. In a non autistic manner.
> Small talk - normal mode: what you find fun
> Small talk - expert mode: get her talking about herself
> Touch her gently during dinner -0 sitting besides her is best, but formal dining is across.
>>
>>34506621
Oh and if you want me to hand hold you post your ph# and I'll txt you if you need help or some shit tonight, player in your pocket i guess
>>
>Having a first date at a restaurant

Lol you fucked up. Enjoy burning through 100$ tonight and maybe get a hug
>>
>>34506727
Let's cut him some slack anon. I think he's new. It's still workable if they can bounce to drinks afterwards and a walk.
>>
>get to know each other
Talk about one another. Be interested in what she does, don't be condescending to her and be in a good mood. Smile, listen to when she's saying stuff and build conversation off of that. People love talking about themselves, show her that you're interested by allowing her to do so.

>dress well
Wear clean clothes that fit you. A well ironed buttoned up shirt always works, looks clean and looks like you give shit. Shower, brush your teeth, floss, wear deodorant and preferably a light touch of cologne, style your hair in a way that you think looks good on you.

>be yourself
You're on this date because you want to be with this girl. Don't lie, don't exaggerate the truth and be honest. Don't mistake "being honest" with telling her shit like jet fuel can't melt steel beams. And if she doesn't like it, that's her problem and her loss. You don't wanna be with someone who doesn't like you anyway.

I wouldn't have gone to a real restaurant on a first date. Now you have to sit through a meal together that you will likely pay for. Protip for next time: just go for coffee or drinks. It's more relaxed and if one of you leaves, you won't leave the other one alone with two dinner plates with the entire restaurant looking at you and feeling sorry for you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.