[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Trump such a big ass?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: 1485734508376.jpg (163KB, 703x703px)
1485734508376.jpg
163KB, 703x703px
Why is Trump such a big ass?
>>
File: 245918.jpg (66KB, 540x565px) Image search: [Google]
245918.jpg
66KB, 540x565px
omg op

THICC
H
I
C
C
>>
have americans already realized how awful he is or am i too early?
>>
>>34506326
You are just a loser anon. BECOME A WINNNNNNNER
>>
HIGH TEST

>Trump will never back that big ass up for you
>>
>>34506251
>no a single comment about the hair yet
>>
He's boarding a windy airplane, his pants are being inflated.
>>
>that hair
Jesus fuck why doesn't he just shave it? He'd look way less retarded
>>
>>34506849
>wow a 70 year old has thinner hair than (insert somebody younger)

damn son....*made me think*
>>
>>34506893
My penis is being inflated thinking him bouncing that big ass up and down on my cock.
>>
>>34506326
He's the hero america needs. But maybe not the one it deserves.
>>
Because he is 70 years old. It's fucking age dude.

I mean what other 70 year is so relevant, that people are interested enough to talk about his ass cheeks?
>>
it's weird in that picture he looks like he is balding on the side of his head rather than on top
>>
>>34506251
DAMN DONALD J. TRUMP LOOKS LIKE *THAT*??
>>
>>34507010
Get off his dick bro. We get it, you're one of his faggot fan boys. Just ask him to suck him off already and get this charade over with.
>>
>>34506251
As a Canadian, I didn't really give a fuck about Trump, but I'm starting to think otherwise. My Iranian friend got banned from entering the US even though he has a dual citizenship. He was planning on going to an interview in Silicon Valley but now he can't, it's fucking stupid.

Trump isn't literally Hitler, but he is literally retarded
>>
>>34506251
I don't get why people think he is the second coming of Hitler. Dude is a civic nationalist at best.

Best of a bad situation I guess?
>>
Sometimes I find it hard to believe the election is over.

People are still fighting and punishing each other based on who they supported.
>>
>>34506251
Because he is a member of the elite. He is a business man with many, many connections.
>>
>>34507060
people with dual citizenship are traitorous little cunts, I'm glad he got banned
>>
>>34506931
It's not the thinness that's issue, it's all the stuff he does to it that makes it look so retarded.
>>
>>34507118
what? slick itaround with hair spray or w.e the fucc it is he does? this is so much a non issue you racist libtards are annoyinh
>>
>>34506933
Just wanted to say this gave me a giggle, thank you
>>
>>34507118
he does that on purpose, the hair is for better or worse iconic and part of his brand
>>
>>34506849
>>34506925
its a hold over from when he was younger. it was his signature look. now that he's older it looks like shit but it's so associated with him that he doesn't want to cut it. I agree it looks awful but I can understand his reluctance.
>>
>>34506849
What about it? He is 70 years old.
>>
>>34507060
Yeah it's retarded. I know iranian researchers who are very nice and like America, luckily they are in country but if they had been on vacation or visiting family they wouldn't have been stuck.
>>
>>34507060
Stop sucking arab cock and think about how shitty muslims are in the long term. The middle east is a shithole and they are bad people.
>>
>>34507060
Idgaf about your canadain friend m8 he can stay in leaf land.
>>
File: fembot.jpg (124KB, 682x803px) Image search: [Google]
fembot.jpg
124KB, 682x803px
nowhere near thicc enough
>>
>>34507118
>mfw liberals have made it easy and acceptable to bully fat people and dudes with shitty hair/girls who put too much hairspray on
>>
>>34507363
Ban doesn't include Saudi Arabia, the most notorious terrorist supporting regime, who is literally fighting alongside with Al Qaeda and ISIS in Yemen and whose legal code is as extreme as ISIS's. However Iran is part of the ban which has not been involved in one documented case of terrorism and is one of ISIS and Saudi Arabia's biggest enemies in the region.
>>
>>34507363
>Iranians
>Arabs

Fucking American education everyone.
>>
>>34506849
>tfw everyone at work thought this was the le fanniest thing in the whole wide world because they all hate Trump
>tfw everyone at work has absolutely nothing better to talk about than Trump and how much they hate him
>tfw when I can't go 5 minutes without someone bringing up Trump

Seriously, I don't even want to converse with these people anymore. They don't talk about anything else. They added me to a group chat and I immediately took myself out of it.
>>
>>34507537
>>34507473

If you are muslim then you aren't white nor do you support whites.
>>
>>34507555
You're a fucking idiot. Kys my man.
>>
>trump bashes neocons and saudi arabia in his campaign
>fills his cabinet with neocon warhawks
>lets saudis in his country
>tfw you've been duped by the greatest used car salesman pitch of all time
>>
>>34507657
>tfw I only voted for him to keep my manufacturing job for the next couple of years to pay for college
>tfw I won
>>
>>34507473
>>34507060
isn't the story that Obama selected those countries in the first place for threat of terrorists sneaking in?

at any rate, you couldn't blame trump because he wouldn't make this sort of decision on his own. he might have (maybe should have) frozen all entry if he didn't have all the information on where terrorists are coming from. and people who think this is a big deal, grow the fuck up.
>>
>>34507657
Are people calling him out on this shit? Are people this fucking stupid they failed to see fucking Saudi Arabia, the biggest supporter of terrorism, where almost all of the 9/11 attackers were from were not included?

Who /else prepared for a continuation of Bush era policy in the region/ here? New oil wars coming probably will cause as much devastation and blow back and be handled with the same level of incompetence as the Bush regime.
>>
>>34507767
We didn't know Saudi Arabia is where terrorists are coming from? That's the stupidest fucking shit I've ever heard.
>>
>>34507589
You are probably a muslim yourself. Kill yourself and get your virgins already. You are the retard for thinking iranians have any experience related to the european experience.
>>
>>34507773
>>34507657
The top 7 countries that are most worried about for terrorism by cia are the ones he put on the ban list.
>>
>>34507818
if you're smarter than both the obama and trump administrations you should go get a job for the govt.

don't know why you're wasting time here. the ban is L I T E R A L L Y N O T H I N G. this blowhard >>34507773 is repeating a sentiment that's gone on for 40+ years. there's nothing special or meaningful about claiming the president is out to hurt the country for personal profit.
>>
>>34507828
Not a muslim, just not an idiot. Take your stupid /pol/ ideology and stuff it up your stupid ass you fucking inbred cocksucking piece of dogshit.
>>
>>34507922
Maybe you should stop being a liberal limp wristed cuck boi virgin and subscriber to blacked.com you nigger lover
>>
>>34507060

Good. He can stay there. Fuck mudslimes.
>>
>>34507908
They're not stupid they are just out to advance certain power interests who are close to them. You're really this dense that you don't see it. I'm not arguing with people who are this deluded that they can't understand how government works.
>>
>>34507983
*farts*

you don't know how the government works you don't even know who the president is you're not even on my level of comprehension over politics in generale.
>>
File: 1469631409452.jpg (53KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1469631409452.jpg
53KB, 540x540px
anymore thicc shots?
/r/ing the golf pic
>>
>>34508004
You sure showed him anon :3
>>
>>34507060
Less Muslims = better
Fact.
>>
>One time in elementary school, maybe middle school.

>field day or something

>Class was sitting out on the black pavement

>Dry, dark grey charcoal colored

>teachers did a surprise prank and started doing water balloon stuff.

>students still sitting

>soon the entire blacktop is drenched, dark dark black

>When everyone sits up, there are dry spots the light color of the black board where people sat, in 2 light circles for each cheek for each student

>I look down and my dry spot was almost one big circle

>I was never even fat.
>>
>>34507971
>>34507953
>Good. He can stay there. Fuck mudslimes.

how do you know he's muslim?

Folks. We have inbred sister-fuckers here.
>>
File: 1482208081759.jpg (46KB, 400x417px) Image search: [Google]
1482208081759.jpg
46KB, 400x417px
>>34507953

its another "alt-fact kekker injects too much muslim repellent " episode again
>>
>>34512139
i love muslims they are hairy and like to kill people and gays and rape women. I strive to be like them, but without all the kid fucking etc
>>
>>34512193

good. that way youll smell less like incest, livestock and pig fucking. btw im american *bombs a wedding*
>>
>>34506326
the americans who didn't like him now absolutely detest him
the americans who liked him now literally believe he can do no wrong

this is kind of his thing, though. he thrives on this kind of conflict because it prolongs his own celebrity
>>
>>34512279

Fuck you Muslims kill gays and they are my people.
>>
File: 1485587259449.jpg (167KB, 734x760px) Image search: [Google]
1485587259449.jpg
167KB, 734x760px
Trump rules, libcucks GTFO
>>
>>34512350

i thought thats what reformed christianity does in uganda when they burn gays alive? if your gay in somalia then you better move to good christian countries like jamaica or russia where the murder rate against you is sky high and 80% of the ppl hate you
>>
>>34512410

This. But you can't argue with Alt-Facts.
They've established their fake news world view based on memes and narrow focus on minority bad behavior.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.