[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do all women fall for sociopaths so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: bundy.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bundy.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Why do all women fall for sociopaths so much?
>>
it's -probably- a meme, just saying.
>>
Because sociopaths say what the women want to hear and they fall for it every fucking time.
>>
>>34504864
>all those criminal psychos who get girls throwing themselves at them
>all the psychos on here who get women to send them nudes or even fuck them irl
>all those women who voted for trump (one of the biggest sociopaths in modern times)
Are they genetically superior somehow?

Do I have to act like a sociopath to get laid?
>>
>>34504846

Wish I was one. Of course I had to have empathy.
>>
File: 1441925695488.jpg (99KB, 1200x896px) Image search: [Google]
1441925695488.jpg
99KB, 1200x896px
>>34504864

This was James Holmes' prison cell wall while he was waiting to go to trial.
>>
File: bundy-notwade-boggs-750x427.jpg (92KB, 750x427px) Image search: [Google]
bundy-notwade-boggs-750x427.jpg
92KB, 750x427px
>>34504846
that is a dummy.
>>
File: 1441927711555.jpg (74KB, 635x733px) Image search: [Google]
1441927711555.jpg
74KB, 635x733px
>>34504950

If the name sounds familiar, it was this guy. Batman theater shooter.
>>
>>34504919
>>34504950

still going with the "it's probably just a meme" position.
>>
>>34504950
This is fucking horseshit. Why do I have to be punished for NOT being a psychopathic murderer?

I fucking hate living
>>
>>34504919
By your logic, you should already be a sociopath since the actions and behavior of a few, by necessity, define the nature of the whole, categorically. Congrats
>>
>>34504961
This is an example of bogus conspiracy theories that are circulated to discredit legit ones. Information control
>>
>>34505034
I don't know how it is bogus when the evidence is right there in the picture.

Instead of some Alex Jones bullshit where he predicts the end of the world on a hundred different occasions with nothing to show for it.
>>
women like fixing people
>>
>>34505086
if that was the case /r9k/ would be their favourite hangout
>>
because women like to be edgy and think they're "cool" by dating a "bad boy". it's all really just a meme.
>>
>>34504972
>those soulless eyes

I'm sure anyone who really knew him saw it coming from a mile away
>>
File: 1485479464463.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485479464463.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>34505105
no what anon mean is that they like fixing people with 10/10 looks.

they hate us and think we deserve to be like this.
>>
Because they think they would be so special as to be spared
It's super narcissistic but what else would you expect from roasties?
>>
>>34505105
I ain't no shrink but it looks like /r9k/ is more depressive than sociopath.

bitches can't stand men with emotions and sadness is an emotion
>>
>>34505156
What's so "bad boy" about losers on here who get nudes from girls?
>>
Difference between Sociopath and Psychopath
>>
>>34505156
>this semester
>qt girl in class
>think i finally found a decent looking non-stacy
>was interested when i spoke on day 1 of class
>get to something in class
>she says she only dates bad boys
>something about having a tattoo
>reveals stacy mode
>depression intensifies
>>
>>34505453
Sociopaths are psychopaths who haven't killed anyone yet. About 70% of the people on here and 100% of all tripfags and normies.
>>
>>34504986

Those women are mentally unhealthy and dangerous.

If you're a kind, good-hearted man (whether you're all there or not--hell, some guys with a screw or two loose are still decent people), then you deserve a kind, good-hearted wife, don't you think?

So why should you be jealous that a miserable and vicious madman has miserable mad women fawning after him?
>>
File: 1485569733249.png (154KB, 261x286px) Image search: [Google]
1485569733249.png
154KB, 261x286px
>>34505034
> bottom and bottom-right squiggles
> ear flap
>>
>>34504974
>still going with the "it's probably just a meme" position.
That's because you're a mentally fragile liberal cuckold
>>
>>34505397
what are you on about m8? I was saying that girls think sociopaths are bad boys
>>
>>34504950
these women all look like unstable whores
>>
>>34505220
>bitches can't stand men with emotions
Wrong. They love guys with aggressive emotions. Autists often don't have emotions except some vague feeling of not belonging and some vague pain and women still don't love them. Also emotions help you to change yourself.

Robots are were they are because they haven't them. Our emotions died a long time ago.
>>
>>34504919
I really don't want to derail the thread, but how has Trump acted like a sociopath? The worst thing he's done is brag about sex.
>>
>>34505597
lol no

Sociopathic women go after sociopathic men.
Normal women go after sociopathic men.

The biggest assholes often have the nicest girlfriends/wives. Literally nobody fucking likes nice men.
>>
>>34505597
Because they have everything and I have nothing and society is punishing me for being a law-abiding citizen.

>What we have in this country today, then, is both anarchy (the failure of the state to enforce the laws) and, at the same time, tyranny - the enforcement of laws by the state for oppressive purposes; the criminalization of the law-abiding and innocent through exorbitant taxation, bureaucratic regulation, the invasion of privacy, and the engineering of social institutions, such as the family and local schools; the imposition of thought control through "sensitivity training" and multiculturalist curricula, "hate crime" laws, gun-control laws that punish or disarm otherwise law-abiding citizens but have no impact on violent criminals who get guns illegally, and a vast labyrinth of other measures. In a word, anarcho-tyranny.

I would add "sexual repression" to that anarcho-tyranny. They are discouraging non-psycho, non-violent people like us from developing a sexuality while literal murderers get all the women and have all the sex they want and it's horseshit. My anger is fully justified.
>>
>>34505775
Oh boy lemme guess your ethnicity

Fuck off, whites cant be robots. "Repression" is just a liberal buzzword used so cucks can victimize themselves.
>>
>>34505813
I don't have to be white to hold these views, you fucking racist fuck.
>>
File: p9azMES.png (44KB, 1257x677px) Image search: [Google]
p9azMES.png
44KB, 1257x677px
maybe this is why
>>
>>34505775
Turbo-Chads created civilization so betas are useful and build and repair stuff and conquer new resources. That's literally the whole reason for society and it has never changed.
>>
>>34505921
The mentality of a true cuck.
>>
emotions
women crave emotions.
if you lack them its easier for you to fake them.
not that I'm one
>>
>>34505858
Ok but whites cant be robots, especially now that President Donald "(Y)our guy" Trump is in office now. Also multiculturalism and "sexual repression" isn't a problem anymore because Trump is draining the swamp.

If you disagree with me, you're a leftist cuckold
>>
>>34506162
explain all the millions of white guys who are robots
>>
File: Gasai.Yuno.full.1582590.jpg (318KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Gasai.Yuno.full.1582590.jpg
318KB, 800x600px
It could be for several different reasons.

First of all, they don't feel much fear and despise authority figures. So to some women, they look tough, brave, independent, alpha, and so on. They've often got the balls to do what many other men won't, and many women like this.

They also know how to act very nice and charming. So they know what buttons to push to lure in a woman, seeming to be a kind and interesting person only to show her his nasty side when she's gotten attached.

Some women think that they can change them or that they'd be a good "project" for them to work on. They get so involved and engaged in trying to change them and it's hard for them to stop, even when it's apparent that it's not working.

Some women who go after psychopaths were abused and had a father who acted similarly, so they find psychopaths both attractive and normal. They might not know how to act in a normal relationship or they don't think that they deserve the kindness of a normal guy.

Lastly, some women who go after them are just masochists or prefer to be very submissive in a relationship. They just prefer a controlling partner. Usually they were abused or might have been disturbed in some way, but yeah. I've seen a few men like this too, some people strangely just want to be controlled by others.
>>
>>34506315
>explain all the millions of white guys who are robots
No such thing.

They're like the women who think they can be "fembots". They're just literally squandering away all of their natural-born potential/attributes because they'd/you'd rather wallow around in your failure victimizing yourself
>>
>>34504846
They tend to be good a making money
>>
Pretty much most successful men had some psycopathy/sociopathy in them. Kings, dictators, warlords, Popes, CEOs. Difference between then and some random thug is IQ and money.
>>
>>34506340
There is seriously no point in being a decent person with regular emotions anymore. Fucking bullshit.

How does one turn into a sociopath? A hard blow to the right spot in the head?
>>
>>34505921

Its betas who have shaped civilization you fuck. If Chads and Stacy's were in control all the time we would still be living in cavemen times
>>
>>34506544

don't say that. you don't want to be with the kind of woman who prefers psychopaths, anyway
>>
>>34506544
a hard blow to the temple should do the trick
>>
>>34506620
>betas shaped civilizations
t. zeta

Alphas built conquered and waged wars while betas wrote philosophy books no one ever reads
>>
sociopaths have extreme confidence

women are attracted to that
>>
>>34506623
All women secretly want to be with sociopaths and you know it. They fantasize about it. They can't help it.
>>
>>34507131
no, not all. a lot. it's a pretty prevalent desire, at least it seems like one. but:

>the desire to be with a sociopath indicates insecurity and emotional immaturity
>insecure and emotionally immature people seek attention
>people pay attention to people who seek attention
>people begin to think that all people are like those people, who seek attention because of their insecurity and emotional immaturity
>people assume that all women are insecure, emotionally immature, and want to be with sociopaths
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.