[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LAYKO LOSES IT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 432179604129.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
432179604129.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
It begins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVQ2AhNqll8&t=238s
>>
>>34504267
I know it's you, stop shilling your gay channel.
>>
>>34504374

You worship a frustrated, rich autistic murderer, and yet you pay no attention to the common man.

Fuck you, faggot.
>>
File: rodge.jpg (94KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
rodge.jpg
94KB, 499x750px
>>34504710
Elliot was pretty and likeable
>>
>>34504267

It's a shame, he'll get endless female adoration when he becomes a mass murderer
>>
>>34504852
only if he shaves the fucking beard first
>>
>tfw Alex asked me to be his gf last year
>tfw i said no
:^)
>>
>>34504710
What the flying fuck are you talking about?
>>
are men with eastern european heritage treated just as poorly as hapa males in our society? do we conjure some kind of subconscious revulsion in the normies?
>>
How's your girlfriend Chelsea doing? Dumb normalfag shill sage
>>
>>34504267
>It begins.
And ends. A lonely man screaming hoping that if he howls loudly enough, someone will listen. Sad, isn't it? There will be people who hear him, but their only response will be laughter.

No one will listen to this person unless it is to mock him. Couples will look at a ruin of a human being and, considering him a monster, laugh and hold each other tighter, thanking both God and Nature they don't share his fate. Sideshows were commended to the graveyard of history, being considered particularly cruel and inhumane; thankfully, youtube has come to fill the void with men so desperate for something like recognition that they're willing to humiliate themselves for the privilege. Nature's abortions will sing, dance, cry and die, all right before your eyes! Having someone look upon us for more than a moment before they jerk their heads away in disgust may not be much, but it's more than enough for we abominations to sell our souls for. Quite a bargain, considering that monsters don't have souls to begin with. The carnival barker, exploitative as he is, becomes infinitely more charitable than either Nature or God. At the very least, he is willing to acknowledge that we freaks exist, if only to profit from our hurt. God and Nature, Father and Mother, would be far happier to flush their abortions away and forget their unfortunate mistakes. But the carnival has rescued us, scooped us up, and has placed a tin crown upon our brow.

We things will never know what it is to be loved. But thanks to the magic of the sideshow, at the very least we'll know what it is to be acknowledged. To be spit on and called a creep is unpleasant, to be sure. But to be entirely forgotten, not even worthy of hate, is even worse.

And if we repulsive clowns have to draw smiles upon our faces to hide a rictus? If we have to paint colorful tears upon our cheeks to distract you from the real ones? So be it!

At least you looked at us...if only for a moment.
>>
>>34506338
what is your take on normie 'ironic depression memes'
>>
>>34506338
a tripfag writing a poetic and insightful post

take pictures kids, this never happens and probably won't happen again
>>
>>34504267
>it's another layko promotes his shit channel while pretending it's not him posting it episode
>>
>>34504267
>beard with no mustache
this completely baffles me everytime. are you trying to repel people? might as well have a unibrow
>>
>>34506338
A messenger has been sent to deliver what we could not portray through words ourselves. That messenger is you.
>>
I'm glad I'm not the kind of person to willingly video myself sperging out and then think it's a brilliant idea to put that video on the internet for every one to see.

It's the little things.
>>
File: 1484640882052.png (768KB, 851x1540px) Image search: [Google]
1484640882052.png
768KB, 851x1540px
it's ridiculous. he's pretty attractive, albeit unconventionally, but him being an absolute nutjob totally negates it. people can sense that shit and he stinks of an unwell mind for the span of goddamn galaxies.

i still hope he is a joke or an actor trying to achieve viral spread. however, i spoke to him on omegle a long long time ago and man, he's just fucking twisted and not in a robot way.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.