[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about a 24 year old with an 18 year old?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1464943357065.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464943357065.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
What do you think about a 24 year old with an 18 year old?
>>
>>34504211
Just fine tbqh
>>
>>34504211
I don't see why not. My parents have a seven year difference.
>>
>>34504211
A 18 year old what?
I hope its Whiskey
>>
It's a bit large of a gap at the moment. Maybe if you go slow and let her grow up some it will be fine. You just change and mature a LOT between 18 and 24. But when you're 30 and she's 24 it isn't really a big deal.
>>
I'm 31 with an 18 year old.

Started off kinda rough from people judging but we're happy.

Should be fine OP.
>>
>>34504211
the 18yo will cheat by 19

relationships are complete shit and just everyone trying to find themselves until the early 20s
>>
>>34504211

Nothing wrong with it. Probably won't be a long lasting relationship tho because the a 18 year old and a 24 year old are at very different stages in their lives. The 18 year old has just finished HS and would be looking to either get their first full time job or start university, whereas the 24 year old should have either finished uni and be stating a career or have been in the job market for several years already.

Not to say it couldn't work tho. I'm 20 and I'd love to go out with a great 17-18 year old.
>>
>>34504304

Holy shit, how did it happen?
>>
I'd be OK with an 18 year old and a 12 year old.
>>
>>34504304
How'd you meet someone that young?
>>
>>34504387
I let my daughter drink on her 18th birthday and things got out of hand. The next morning, we talked about it and we both agreed to try to work things out.
>>
>>34504438
they met someone that young by being a predator, they are fucked up.
>>
>>34504387
>>34504438
Mutual friends kind of thing.

I work two jobs. My second job is a couple of hour thing in retail just for the discount. Anyways one of my co-workers became a good friend of mine and we'd hang out after work. His gf was a bit younger than him. As it happens one of her friends, which was a couple years younger than her was looking to date and she liked older men. We met up and it just went from there.
>>
N U D E

T A Y N E

HAT WOBBLE

FLARGHUNSTOW
>>
>>34504211
6 years difference is ok, but at that age is knida strange, desu

I and my girlfriend have a 4 year difference but she's older than me, people are more weired out by this that a 24y/o guy with a 18yo/ girl
>>
What about a 25 year old with 17 year old?
>>
>>34504532
Yeah I get that a lot. We're two consenting adults and it doesn't really matter what others think.

It's pretty hilarious when people get asshurt about it in public.
>>
>>34504211
Half your age plus seven is the hard rule. No leeway.

I hope the 18-year-old has a birthday before the 24-year-old.
>>
>>34504211
was in your exact situation a year ago. I'm 25 now and she's 19. didn't last more than 6 months, but I went in expecting that. it was fun.
>>
>>34504660
Hard rule? are you just jealous OP took a girl out of your age group and away from your autistic ass?
>>
>>34504758
same. I never got teenage pussy when I was younger and now that I can get it now I don't want to fuck girls my age
>>
Now Tayne I can get into
originalll
>>
Who cares as long as it's allowed by law.

For example here in Germany you could fuck 14 year olds since that's when pussy becomes legal.
>>
>>34504601
Literally my relationship, am I sick?
>>
>>34504741
>He disagrees with me! I'm going to make up some bullshit theory based on nothing in order to invalidate his views and protect my fragile worldview!

Whatever you say, you colossal faggot. The comment was meant to be fairly tongue-in-cheek, notice the part about the 18-year-old having a birthday before the 24-year-old thus making it okay being sort of silly to begin with, but whatever.

18 is much too young for me, though. I don't think I'd have a single fucking thing in common with an 18-year-old, and I'm only a couple of years older than OP. They're barely out of high school and haven't experienced very much of life at all. It'd be awkward as fuck.
>>
>>34504800
Godspeed anon, that's what I did after I turned 30. Just don't invest too many feelings and you'll be fine, these things don't last 99.9% of the time. By the way, girls are definitely a bit sluttier now than when I was a teeneger, as in there's a lot more of them.
>>
>>34504370
>20 you faggot with grand delusions of a planned life

24 here, you're in for a big whopper.
>>
>>34504211
I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you two are still mentally compatible and have common ground.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.