[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LSD experiment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: BEGOTTEN.jpg (158KB, 1034x772px) Image search: [Google]
BEGOTTEN.jpg
158KB, 1034x772px
I'm totally not going to do any of this, Mr. NSA, I'm just curious

I never tried LSD myself and I don't even know what it is like, but say that I have a scary quantity of LSD to take in all at once, such as 700 mics (micrograms), the kind of dosage that makes you have out of body experiences and extra sensory shit, and somehow I manage to drug a person with all of it without they realizing (like putting it on a drink). Then next thing, when their trip is already started and going, I force them to watch enormous screens playing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHXgNn18z90

and this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1DWszSNYtA

and why not some of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAQNnnfLvkQ

and all of the time, this is the soundtrack blaring on some loud ass boomboxes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw

while I terrorize them wearing a clown mask and force them to watch the screens and scream on their faces if they don't, while taking care so that they don't die of heart attack of overheat

Supposing this goes on for hours, after the trip is over and even I am tired of doing it, what would be the colateral effects into the head of the victim of all of this?
>>
Nothing. Drugs dont work the way you think they work.
>>
>>34504118
Putting it in their drink decomposes the LSD
>>
This is literally my fetish, doing or having this done to me with rape in between.
>>
>>34504212
that's why I'm using high quantities of it

>>34504278
Fuck

>>34504297
hit
me
up
>>
>>34504212
This
With a dose that high they will be nowhere near lucid enough for you to affect anything really
>>
>>34504358
That is unless their drink is essentially a shot of pure ever clear or you make them drink mouth wash. LSD is a very sensitive molecule, even having it out in sunlight briefly is enough to decompose it
>>
>>34504358
I assume you're a guy blox
>>
>>34504118
What the fuck is wrong with you? Twisted fucking asshole.
>>
File: mean.jpg (47KB, 540x523px) Image search: [Google]
mean.jpg
47KB, 540x523px
>>34504691

Wow! Rude! Be nice.
>>
>>34504118

>what would be the colateral effects into the head of the victim of all of this?

Ask Ted Kazinski.
>>
This would be rather interesting.
I know some people would volunteer to take part in this kind of stuff
>>
File: Psychedellic LSD pepe.jpg (85KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Psychedellic LSD pepe.jpg
85KB, 499x499px
You either
>confuse them and scare the utter shit out of them
or
>they're so far gone off that 700ug that they cant even process what the fuck they're seeing so it has little to no effect on them
>>
>>34504118
they would be fucked for weeks at the very least, require some therapy and have flashbacks and nightmares for some time.
>>
>>34504118
>while taking care so that they don't die of heart attack of overheat
listen, if you do all this, there is a very high chance they will have a heart attack. It's almost a fucking guarantee.
Honestly secretly giving someone 700 ug of LSD is enough to give them a heart attack
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.