[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hibernating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

Any other NEETs Hibernating in their rooms? How has it been going? Why are you doing it? It's day one of hibernation for me. I have enough food and water to last a while. Relatives will be staying at my house for 2 weeks. Hope this goes as planned.
>>
File: 28992-0000_Beauty_25.jpg (1MB, 1500x2127px) Image search: [Google]
28992-0000_Beauty_25.jpg
1MB, 1500x2127px
>>34502907
two weeks is rough. i hibernate during the days and only venture out of my room when everyone is asleep.

I will eat one huge meal while everyone is asleep and eat snacks from my stash to get me through the day.

i use a 1 gallon pitcher for piss and a 1 gallon refillable jug for drinking water (which i also refill at night).

lysol spray is sometimes necessary for the piss jug if the bacteria starts multiplying while it sits.
>>
>>34502986
Luckily I have a bathroom connected to my bedroom, so I don't have to worry about that.
>>
>>34503053
must be nice to have an unlimited supply of water and a toilet

lucky bastard
>>
>>34502907
What did your parents think about this, anon?
>>
>>34503197
A true NEET dream, I just prefer to drink bottled water though.
>>
>>34503240
They don't know about this, but I told them I will not be leaving my room.
>>
>>34503297
that's not even close to two weeks worth of food. maybe 8000 calories at most.
>>
>>34503335
I'll go out of my room and get more if I have to when everyone is asleep.
>>
There's like 9 bottles of water, a box of cheese it's, a roll of paper towels, and some cookies. You'll totally last 2 weeks, Anon.
>>
File: 1484461264739.png (264KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484461264739.png
264KB, 1000x1000px
>>34502907
Literally why? Why are you doing this to yourself?
>>
>>34502986
How do your parents feel about your behavior?
>>
>>34503524
What? What is wrong with doing this?
>>
>>34503524
Outsiders are staying at HIS house. What is he supposed to do?
>>
you realy like sweets, don't you?
>>
>>34503564
i haven't spoken to them in a month. it seems to make no difference to them.
>>
>>34503632
Sweets and special treats are important to the NEET.
>>
>>34503639
Wait, you live with them and haven't spoken to them in a month? Impressive.
>>
>>34503688
they are non-confrontational to a fault
>>
>>34503454
A NEET in hibernation is able to live off very little food by using stored fat and moving as little as possible.
>>
File: isol.png (404KB, 830x639px) Image search: [Google]
isol.png
404KB, 830x639px
>>34503674
it's hard to get protein

Spam single packs and nuts are pretty good..
>>
>>34503707
I'm sorry, Anon. Hope it gets better.
>>
>>34503718
I have almonds, some canned fish, and those protein bars are 20g of protein each. I'll be fine.
>>
>>34503454
Hibernation rookie
>>
>>34503816
be sure to rinse out the cans of fish immediately after eating them. it helps with the smell.

we'll get you through this anon.
>>
>>34503918
Thank you anon, it's my first time Hibernating for this long. The longest I've ever done was around 3 days.
>>
>>34502907
I wish I could have food and drink in my room. One single small speck of a crumb will send the ants out from the walls and I'll be sleeping in an infestation. I can't stand waking up covered in ants.
>>
>>34504577
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMkk0cNrl58
>>
File: 1456824284781.jpg (78KB, 960x922px) Image search: [Google]
1456824284781.jpg
78KB, 960x922px
>>34504577
That sounds like a horrible situation, I wouldn't be able to cope with it. The thought of waking up covered in ants is horrifying.
>>
>>34505249
i've had a few times where i woke up with the bed filled with roaches

not fun
>>
>>34502907
When a outsider invades I usually make sure people think I'm sleeping so I won't be bothered, but the peeing becomes a real issue, OCD keeps me from using a bottle
>>
can tell you from experience if you're hiding out and avoiding as much contact as possible with the people you live with you should probably be focusing more on getting a job and moving the fuck out it's only going to get worse
also protip get a jar of peanutbutter
>>
>>34505643
There's no point of me getting a job. My family is well off, and the only job I could get would be minimum wage so I wouldn't even be able to move out.
>>
File: 50.jpg (44KB, 222x305px) Image search: [Google]
50.jpg
44KB, 222x305px
>tfw i have my own house and no expenses +neet bux
i can walk around naked slapping my junk around everywhere all day
my only dilemma is where to keep my xboxone, in the bedroom with only a 32 in tv and 22 inch monitor for the laptop, or in the livingroom with the 60 inch bigscreen with the 40 inch screen next to it.
i could totally afford another xbox but i just can't justify spending all that hooker money on another xbox.
>>
>>34505893
that's so fucking retarded, you're family is well off, you are stuck in a room you're not well off.
you can hide in your room and not have a chance of getting out or improving, or you could try min wage and hoard as much as possible, im fucking telling you man hoard it might not be a lot but it's better than what you're doing and you'd rather have it than not have it if/when you can get out.
plus if you dont care about min wage if they treat you like shit you can just quit and find another job.
also has the added benefit instead of being in your room to get away from them you can do that at work and get paid for it. zero dollars in room, at least min wage at work.
sitting in a room gets super depressing and boring, it's not as bad at job
>>
>>34506404
>not as bad at job
You've clearly never worked. Working is hell on earth. UBI can't get here fast enough.
>>
>>34503335
>>34503454

you could go without eating for days and not experience any side effects if you are literally in your room doing nothing but sleeping and sitting
>>
I have a bathroom in my room, makes things pretty easy. I still only shower once or twice a week at most though.
Two weeks is about my max, and even then I have to leave the basement to get food after a while. I sleep for about 16 hours most days and only get up after 5pm.

Pretty standard tbqh
>>
>>34506615
I do work, in fact I do jobs where I have to live and work in close proximity with other people the entire job is structured around team work. It's really not as bad as people think. Most people are awesome.

Believe me when I'm at my parents place been staying there for a while now I do the retreat thing too. Hell I just had to spend/waste an entire day mixing plaster and plastering up cracks around my door so they can't snoop as well on my room and and not scream at me irrationally through the cracks in the door, working and cleaning it all up clandestinely while they were not around.
I'm looking for a second job on a night schedule just so it conflicts with the time I'd even be around them to minimize our interaction. That's like getting paid to work, and additional payment in getting me away from interacting with them which is a million times better for my attitude, emotional and psych well being as a benefit.
I appreciate what my family does for me but there is a reason why my parent got divorced and doesnt have anyone they date, it's nearly fucking impossible to live with them because they're irrational. Gets even worse that other people don't see how she lives and she puts on the nice act for other people and make me look like the bad guy for even helping and being around.
I'm telling ya, you're just fucking yourself not trying to get out. Life isn't even worth living if your poor and can't work t b h.
>>
>>34502907
I haven't seen the sunlight in over 3 weeks and I feel like shit. Constant pain in my throat, constant pain in my legs and testicles. I wanted to go to the doctor but every time I was about to go the symptoms went away temporarily. I'm unable to sleep less than 14 h/day
>>
>>34503524
>not understand the lengths people will go to to avoid their families
>>
>>34503524
>he actually enjoys the presence of other people and interacting with them
fuck off Normie
>>
In December I managed to sleep almost 20 hours a day. The trick is to just keep sleeping, and when you wake up sleep some more
>>
>>34507519
that's what I'm doing right now, but I think it made me really thick. Then again I'm not sure what was first, my illness or my sleeping habit
>>
>>34507593
*sick

very original
>>
>>34506615

It's bad at first but it gets better. And UBI isn't coming in your lifetime anon. The West is turning conservative again, the free ride is over for the foreseeable future. Best you start adapting.
>>
>>34507593
You probably just have mono dude.
>>
>>34507911
what's that supposed to mean

(man is this original)
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.