[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know who to sympathize with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1484926677904.png (487KB, 398x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1484926677904.png
487KB, 398x1168px
I try and relate to people but it's a huge dilemma because I don't know who to sympathize with.

The "nice guys" are nice, but they almost always have a bunch of shit wrong with them to the point of mental illness
The "chads" on the other hand don't have much wrong with their psyche, but are generally horrible people
The "stacies" are the same as the chads but female
The "nerd girls" are the same as the "nice guys" but female

On top of that, society will punish you for sticking up for weak dudes who can't defend themselves

My lack of faith is causing me to be depressed and honestly I'm not really the most mentally sound person out there anyway

I try to sympathize with the "nice guys" but then I see screenshots of them acting insane and desperate towards women

I try to sympathize with the "chads" but then I see how horribly they treat other people and how little they've truly suffered

I know this all sounds fedora as fuck but what do you think? Who's the "good guy" in all this? Don't give me that "morality doesn't exist" bullshit because as soon as a girl rejects you you say it's wrong and get indignant.
>>
>>34502841
Not every Chad, Nerd, Stacey, etc is the same. You can be a nice Chad or a Mean Stacey every human being has a different personality.
>>
>>34502894
I try to think like this, but it's really not completely true.

Humans are pack animals. We're monkeys. While our personalities may diverge slightly throughout the course of our lives, there are absolutely a set number of archetypes which different people fit into. Social heirarchy, as well as the way the brain is wired, demands that people fit these molds.
>>
Chads are actually pretty chill unless you're being a pussy
>>
>>34502841
Not everything is black and white m8.
Most people fall between 'chads' and 'nice guys/other shit' territory. I sympathize with anyone worthy of being respected

Btw, + for Alice, that made me respond
>>
File: 1485727918.png (977KB, 1132x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485727918.png
977KB, 1132x1200px
I don't really sympathize with anyone, I feel too detached from others. It's the same with ny family, I never had a connection to them, so I'm comfortable living completely alone. You don't have to sympathize with other people.
>>
>>34502932
Well I do believe in this to a point I do think their are anomalies. Anyways this set number of archetypes would be a lot higher than the 4 listed.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.