[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything you miss about highschool?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: 2017-01-26-21-16-54-1.png (97KB, 479x477px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-26-21-16-54-1.png
97KB, 479x477px
Is there anything you miss about highschool?
>>
>>34502154
human interaction

original posting
>>
File: IMG_5367.jpg (115KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5367.jpg
115KB, 644x781px
>>34502154
I wish I was back at high school. I didn't hate it and I wasn't bullied. I didn't have any friends there but people weren't mean and I used to talk to some of my classmates.
Note that I am not american and Hs is probably pretty different, mainly in that we have 30 people in a class that have all subjects together for 6 years basically. So despite not making good friends I was used to this social circle and felt pretty safe there as there were no bully chad fags there.
I even used to sit with a girl that was nice to me.

Now tho at a fucking college there are new people everyday and I hate those self entitled fags that are the majority of people at uni. Also nobody talks to me at all and I can literally count the number of times someone i initiated a conversation with me.
Also I hate being away from home for a long time and I even got several panov attacks so far.
This is fucking pain I really thought it was going to be better and different
pls give me (you)s I am feeling really bad about going back to uni in 2 weeks
>>
>>34502600
sorry for blog this guy>>34502193 actually wrote a tldr before me
>>
>>34502600
>>34502193
both posts sum it up perfectly
>>
>>34502154
I had a few friends
>>
My confidence and will to live.
>>
>>34502600
That sucks man, did none of those friend groups go to the same uni?
>>
>tfw 30 people from my school are going to my college
>tfw 6 have the same major as me

can't even escape HS man
>>
Manipulating people was the fucking best in year 12 also noticing the people like me get visibly sadder as time went on. Also seeing people go full autistic mode.
>>
Having structure in my life
>>
>>34502681
Well that might be the thing that bothers me the most. There are like 5 people from my class that go to the same uni but i never see them and I actually almost never spoke to them before but there is also this girl I used to sit with. I guess we were actual friends even though we never went out after school but we talked a bit and texted each other. I was pretty hyped she was going to the same uni to a similar course. She was single all the time and people talked she is a virgin despite being very pretty. I hoped we can get together there because we were both new and knew each other.
What I didn't know though is that she had a friend(girl) that she lives with. They spend all the time together and we rarely saw each other. Now I see her talking to a group of people and one chad looking guy a lot. I think she is datong him and I can't be with her when she is around those people.
>>
Extremely easy socializing and having a set schedule was good for me.
>>
>>34502154
Just the structure; having somewhere to be for 6 - 7 hours a day, even if I didn't show up half the time.

No responsibilities either.
>>
>>34502154
talking with my friends and laughing together, eating lunch together, and playing LoL together
>>
You still had that "maybe I could do x with my life" or "there's a possibility" whereas now I know I'm a failure. I was naive to how bad things were and I could see my friends daily rather than once every month if I'm lucky. I don't want to be one of those "high school years are the best years in your life dude" but things were simpler. Ultimately it's a matter of taste though.
>>
Nope it was shit. The first year was alright, there were way more people to interact with and all the cliques could be avoided. Second year I got moved into a way smaller school where all of the people had been in the same class since elementary school. I then proceeded to outcast central where I was alone for 3 years. Luckily I live in a small town with few opportunities so I've been watching all the douche canoes from hs congregate with each other in the boonies and become tweakers.
>>
>>34502193
>>34502600
>>34502625
>>34502721
>>34502863
>>34502896
All good examples as to why a military based big brother government would be good for america.
>>
Being depressed about knowing I'd be a failure in the future instead of being depressed about being a failure in the present
>>
Lack of stress
Interaction with people
Optimism
>>
File: autism.jpg (517KB, 800x2528px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
517KB, 800x2528px
>>34502154

My youth, and by it I mean my health.

Middle School was like being sentenced to Prison and I got out of here with some kind of Posttraumatic Snowflake Disorder. Of Middle School, I regret nothing.

High School on the other hand... I'm not immune to nostalgia here, seems that my brain fogged the parts which sucked and kept the good moments. Also it was the moment where being an awkward virgin put me in the 20% of late bloomers, not the 0,? % of Wizards. I had hopes and dreams that school was just a bad moment and things would only get better.

Have you seen the last pub before the end of the world? That's it, basically. It sucked in several ways but at the same time it was the highlight and everything went to shit after that.
>>
>>34502154
I am still in highschool (no I'm not underage) and I actually dread the time it ends.
I don't want to continue studying, I don't want to work I just wish I had the balls to kill myself
>>
>>34504172
So he sat there for five days straight dwelling on the thought of asking that girl out?

He knew his position as a beta and didn't want to challenge that fact. He knew his place. His world belongs to Chad and not a single girl that he would like would share his feelings.

My high school experience was weird. The first year was the best year of my life until I got expelled halfway through the year. In the second year, my reputation was ruined for what I did. My former friends never talked to me except for one, but he never talked to me outside of school because he was too busy with my former friends. Girls completely ignored me. After all the people made jokes about what I did, they completely ignored me. I began to wear the hood on my hoodie, and became invisible to everyone.

I fucking hated high school. I wish I had guns back then so I could have taught those fucking cunts a lesson that the school could never teach them.
>>
Having hope in the future.
>>
>>34502154
Yes, god yes.

Autistic friends are better than no friends
>>
>>34504359
but what did yall do?
>>
File: NOT XDDDD.gif (297KB, 404x399px) Image search: [Google]
NOT XDDDD.gif
297KB, 404x399px
>>34502154
Not wanting to kill myself everyday.
>>
File: blast.jpg (374KB, 1200x1767px) Image search: [Google]
blast.jpg
374KB, 1200x1767px
>>34504359
>So he sat there for five days straight dwelling on the thought of asking that girl out?

Actually it lasted several years, see it as a symbolic story of my life and its absence of actual struggles.
In the end, it was all for naught, but I think it would have been worse to ask her out and get rejected from day 1. At least I fared through school daydreaming about what could be, what superiority could failure have over a dream other than being real? Even then, a true pain is worse than an imagined success.

So, yeah, I knew my place. A date would have gone like (pic related) anyway.
I just tried at the end, because school was going to end and I needed to know. On that one, no regret.
>>
>>34504576
Can't say, but I'll tell you the content was from old /b/.
>>
my senior year of high school was pretty great
>finally got a girlfriend (lasted all through senior year)
>had a pretty large circle of friends
>played varsity golf
>went to prom with my girlfriend
>went to Six Flags for Senior Skip Day
>didn't need alcohol or marijuana to be happy
>didn't even drink until college actually
>played basketball with friends everyday

now I'm 26, haven't gotten laid in 6 years, haven't had a girlfriend in 8 years, smoke weed everyday, drink beer most days, haven't played basketball in years, haven't played golf in years
>>
I fucking hate nostalgia so much. what an awful feeling why does it exist
>>
>>34502154
Being able to swallow food properly.
>>
Tfw didn't even ended up high school should I do GDE OR keep being a Neet
>>
>>34502154
Optimism. I still thought life would get better.
>>
What would you do different if you were 16 again?
>>
>>34504714
You got what you deserve for not still being a miserable virgin on your graduation day and for 2 years after at least, normie.
>>
>>34502654
Some Like this. Man, I never really had super confidence but I trusted myself and future seemed bright
>>
>>34504785
Quit Runescape the day after I got 99 Agility.
>>
I miss being able to talk to teenage girls without people looking at me funny
>>
>>34504877
Why? What would you do after that?
>>
>>34504714

Would you say that the most important part is having a circle of friends?
>>
>>34502154
friends
girls
laughing
>>
I'm also graduating soon (not underage either).

I'm not really afraid of going to college or having responsibilities, but I'm still terrified of the future.

I fear I will miss my interactions here; there's still a certain feeling of innocence and genuinity about them I don't think will continue onto adulthood.

I can't help but think about how I'll look back at this time of my life with nostalgia some years from now.
>>
>>34504987
yeah probably, it was the first thing I built up in my junior year and then I got a girlfriend from that
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.