[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/unihate/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: 1485201922698.jpg (7KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485201922698.jpg
7KB, 209x250px
going to uni right now. I was supposed to complete this online course on sexual consent and shit. it's due tomorrow and I haven't even started.

anyone else deal with this shit? are there any consequences for not doing it? can I just tell them I'm a kissless virgin with no sex drive and be done with it? this shit is fucking dumb.
>>
>>34501857
the other thread didn't hit the bumplimit yet my man
why don't you go over there

sage
>>
Since when did unis start requiring courses on sexual consent? Man that's just silly.
>>
File: 1479842962790.jpg (16KB, 361x330px) Image search: [Google]
1479842962790.jpg
16KB, 361x330px
>>34501907
yeah, the one I took used the retarded 1 in 5 women shit too.

>tfw I'm too red-pilled for this
>>
>>34501907
They do it for all incoming freshmen. It's basically a giant survey. They ask you question about drugs, alcohol, and sex. They as how often you do x or y, and then ask you how often you think other people do x or y. It's bullshit.
>>
>>34501958
>1 in 5 women
what's wrong about that? please enlighten me, in case i ever get in a discussion about that shit
>>
>>34501857
collage is a fucking trap dude, don't waist your best years paying to be miserable.
>>
>>34502100
nevermind i googled it myself, that's ridiculous, glad I'm not american
>>34502108
>waist
maybe you should've gone there
>>
>>34502100
basically the stat was based off a study that asked people about what they felt, but didn't take any actual data(ie, police records/reports).

it's a complicated topic, and it can take a while to fully red pill yourself, so I don't think I can fully explain it here, but here are some useful links.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oawIB21TdLM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5XMuTAomNk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoECD52hbBk
>>
>>34502325
that's what I found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0mzqL50I-w

Pretty well explained desu
>>
>>34502108
College is a trap for stupid people like you
>>
>>34501857
wtf am i reading.

is this an american thing? i have never heard of anyone having to do consent questionnaires or anything that wasn't directly related to their course before...

god i feel bad for you.
>>
>>34501857
It's not that bad. The one I had to do couldn't have been more than 90 mins. Get some work you have to do and don't pay attention. If they quiz you, you already know what answers they want to hear.
>>
My uni made everyone under 21 take some "alcohol awareness" online program once a year until they turned that age or their class registration would be frozen. It's the fucking dumbest, most worthless shit.
>>
>>34501857
Bad shit happens when you don't do it, like not being able to register for classes, just do it, it's easy.
>>
>>34502990
wtf really? that is so fucking stupid. I just want to fucking get a degree, why do they have to add on all this stupid bullshit?
>>
>go to Uni in Australia
>basically no one lives on campus
>don't have to deal with alcohol/sex education memes, don't have to deal with everyone trying to role play and try hard for a "big party lifestyle" like in the stupid American movies, don't have to deal with shitty toxic campus politics
>basically all classes are just full of whites and asians
>no "general studies" classes, you only study what you want
>everyone just wants to learn and get a good job

"College" seems like such a joke in the U.S., I'd probably prefer to go to a British school if I ever won one of those scholarships that lets you study overseas
>>
>>34503857
if you're really informed that poorly I don't think you're gonna make it m8
>>
>>34504201
wtf, I love Australia now
>>
>>34504201
man fuck American college. I really don't understand why anyone wants to come here. I'm gonna go abroad the first chance I get.
>>
Help /r9k/. My roommate is going to start locking the door to our room, and I lost my keys months ago, but didn't tell anyone. I asked the front desk the cost to replace it, and they said it was 100-150 dollars. What do I do?
>>
>>34504401
murder your roommate and dispose of the body in such a manner that your crime will never be discovered
>>
File: .png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
.png
18KB, 300x250px
>>34501857
>met a girl at a party a few months ago
>forgot to ask her number
>never seen her around since

Every day I go to lectures I hope I see her
>>
>tfw CS is way too stressing me out
>start feeling like I should just dropout
>>
>>34504401
>100-150 dollars to replace a key
Jesus fucking Christ, college is a fucking den's of thieves. no wonder everyone is so broke after they come out.
>>
>>34504477
I think you may have imagined her. what drugs were you taking at the party?
>>
>>34504401
Ask your roommate if you can use his key and get a copy of it from a keycutter for about $5
>>
>>34504401
Explain to roommate
Borrow his key
Take it to locksmith
Pay a few quid
???
Profit!

Won't work if it's one of those electronic key thingies
>>
File: dragon fucker.gif (640KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
dragon fucker.gif
640KB, 500x282px
>>34504531
don't waste you money anon. here take my energy.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
>>
anyone here every been to college in UK? is it better than US? do they have as much stupid gender shit?
>>
>>34504546

Society had memed it to the point that having a college degree nowadays is like having a high school diploma thirty years ago. You practically have to have one now if you want to even begin to get anywhere meaningful in life and colleges know that, so they know they can get away with nickel and diming students at every turn.
>>
>>34505950
this. the way college is now would be like if 30 years ago everyone was forced to go to private school and pay for it out of pocket. forget college, they just need to fix the fucking highschools. I can't tell you how many times in college we've been studying shit I learned in highschool, all because a bunch of retards didn't pay attention the first time.
>>
I go to a big UK uni and I've still never had take anything like this or go to a mandatory sex consent lecture
Feel like I'm out of the loop
>>
>>34501857
I just bullshitted through the whole thing. I don't know why you're even stressing out about it. Should take you around 30 minutes.
>>
>>34504531

go to tutors/TAs/professors for help, study shit on your own, find sample exams, basically find any way to get a leg up on your peers (if you don't want to buddy up with people)

I was stressed as fuck my entire undergrad experience in CS, but I'm doing a graduate degree now in it and it's a lot better

I believe in you anon
>>
>>34501907
>If she doesn't want to, don't
>If you don't want to, don't
Congratulations, here's your PhD in sexual consent.
>>
>>34502244
You completely missed the point, the facts are the 1in5 statistic is absolutely false. The research was faulty is the bulk of it.
>>
File: revisionist history.jpg (216KB, 635x588px) Image search: [Google]
revisionist history.jpg
216KB, 635x588px
Any historyfags on here?

We're in this struggle together, senpaitachi.
>>
>>34504894
britbong here

>gender shit
I haven't had to deal with any of that here, not even any compulsory classes on sexual consent like OP was talking about - you just get on with your course.

>is it better
Depends, there's not an emphasis on sport programs or "greek life" - all that fraternity/sorority stuff (but let's be honest, if you're on here, you probably don't care about that stuff). It's also cheaper as long as you stay out of London.
>>
>>34501907
Freshman year I had to take an online thing about alcohol (interestingly enough it explicitly said women can't handle it as well as men). There was also a sexual consent/Title IX thing my sophomore year but it got shut down before I got to doing it, apparently it asked rather invasive questions about how much sex you had.
>>
File: no_hymen_no_diamond.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
no_hymen_no_diamond.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>34507899
However, women can retroactively revoke consent. Don't forget that. That one'll getcha
>>
File: barks_internally.jpg (68KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
barks_internally.jpg
68KB, 524x468px
>>34509253
>no gender shit
>no frats
>no schools that pour all of their funding into motherfucking football

I can tell you conclusively, right now, that your colleges are better. Fucking redcoat
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.