[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

May be graduating from this board soon? Also choking away chances?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

So basically I think I have a gf now... It's weird. I'll greentext the story.

>go to dinner with this girl i've known since last semester, not the first time we had gone out to eat and all
>we go to dinner at one of the dining halls on campus that was having a special event dinner (was really good)
>we have dinner and talk for like 2-3 hours until the dining hall starts closing, we're both enjoying conversation
>walk her back to where she lives after we leave the dining hall
>get to the place where we usually part ways (it's a crosswalk)
>she tells me "thanks for taking me to dinner anon, it was good" and all
>say no problem, was good having you, move in a bit to giver her a hug cause that was my goal for that night (i'm a turbo beta in case you couldn't tell)
>then she drops this bomb on me

(cont.)
>>
>>34501718
Yes
.....;;;:;shit nigger this is original
>>
>>34501718
(cont.)

>"anon, since we've been going out like this and all... and we have been spending time together..." (not exact words but essentially along the lines of what she said
>Start freezing up hard at this point because this was a situation I couldn't predict and I know she's about to say she has feelings for me or ask me if I do and I was not mentally prepared for that
>"well anon, i was wondering if you liked me, because well I really like you too"
>pic related is my internal reaction to this
>she's like a really reserved/shy girl but opens up more to people she knows/likes but even though there was that I didn't expect her to do something like this
>Brain taking time to process everything happening
>"it's okay if you don't feel the same way, that's fine"
>shitshitshit.jpg
>i definitely feel the same way about her and she was way my type so I'm like I'm dumb for not just being able to speak english confidently right now
>tell her "yeah, i really like you and really have been enjoying spending time with you"
>she asks, "like me like that?"
>me: shitshitshit.jpg
>tell her yes pretty much (don't exactly remember)
>then she's like: "so then... maybe we should kiss now?"
>pic related again

cont.
>>
>too damn pussy/beta/whatever to kiss her at the moment, everything was happening too fast and I felt even if I gave her the kiss it would be really awkward and bad
>so instead choose to take her hands and hold them in mine for a little while and look at her in the eyes
>we hug each other after that for a little longer than normal
>had to let go of the hug early though because of pic related happened (let go before she could notice too much though)
>we part ways
>text her after saying sorry for being all wishy washy and tell her that the feelings she has are mutual between the two of us
>she says it's fine and all

So now I'm kinda afraid I may have choked an amazing opportunity. I'm seeing her today, later. What should I do robots? Hopefully I can just make my feelings more clear when we meet up.

Ideas?
>>
>>34502097
Well you made a beta move but she seems to like you so it's no problem, just kiss her next time you see her. You can even explain to her what you just explained here, that it all happened so fast and that you also were a bit shy etc, she will understand, don't make it a bigger problem than it is. Just meet up with her soon and kiss her.

And also GTFO this board ;_;
>>
>>34502097
>Ideas?
stop being an autist and give her the fucking dick already
>>
>>34501985

Do adult human beings seriously interact with each other like this?
>>
File: 1483143756536.jpg (491KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1483143756536.jpg
491KB, 3840x2160px
>>34502097
get dinner, go to your place and hang. talk to her briefly about it before/during dinner, be like "hey sorry again about wishy washy shit, let's just have fun." near the end, be humorous, joke about how you froze up, if you're friends with her she'll totallly understand and she'll kiss you right there probably. this has happened to me almost exactly like 3 times now, it will work anon
>>
>>34502097

You fucked up but if you act smoother next time you're OK
>>
You have to make a move within the next day or so. Otherwise she'll assume you don't feel the same way and her feelings will begin to wane. You can still make something of this. Just act fast.
>>
>>34502135
Yeah I think that's a good idea. I'll probably go for the kiss on her when I see her next. Make things clear.

>>34502150
not yet mayne

>>34502159
we're both kind of shy/reserved and don't have a lot of experience saying these kinds of things to other people cut us some slack

>>34502232
thanks for the positivity dude

>>34502286
Yeah since I've had much more time to mentally prepare I should be better off.
>>
File: pepe169.jpg (15KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
pepe169.jpg
15KB, 384x384px
>>34501718
Lucky fucker; you did alright, next time simply kiss her and don't be afraid to do so. Just be 100% open with your feelings with her in general.

Cheers for you two...

also gtfo
>>
>>34502447
Not OP but how do you kiss a girl? I have been seeing this Chinese girl and I'm unsure as to whether she likes me or just as as friend. I kinda want to tell her how I feel and kiss her, but I'm scared cause I don't know how.
>>
File: 1476488592595.png (483KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1476488592595.png
483KB, 633x758px
>this will never happen to me

End it now fellas
>>
>>34502530
Why live to be quiet honest
>>
>>34502476

Depends on what you mean by "seeing her", you just happened to go out like once or twice, or do you meet eachother often? Also no one ever said that you have to kiss someone after confessing to them
>>
>>34502476
im going to let you know this now, what you see in movies doesnt ever happen
like youre not gonna be able to go up to that girl and say "hey i like u, do u like me?" and then kiss her, it just wont happen
you gotta talk about it first, and then kiss if it seems reasonable
sry if it came off /rude/, i come off that way
>>
File: banana_guns.jpg (108KB, 1068x712px) Image search: [Google]
banana_guns.jpg
108KB, 1068x712px
>Go to dinner with girl
>Almost accept her invitation to become her beta orbiter
>Too pussy to kiss her so I hold her hands
>Call her my "gf" on a Tibetan hand-washing forum

Who else /optimistic/ here?
>>
>>34502643
We've hung out twice now but talk regularly over text too.

>>34502733
It's not rude and that's not what I meant. I meant like in the case that something like that happens
>>
>>34502799
it sucks, but you gotta just bring it up in front of her. not over phone but face to face hanging out. i generally believe it's best to do it after the "date" so if she doesnt feel the way you do, it's not awkward throughout the entire thing. but yeah go hang out with her again, take her to her place and talk about it at her doorstep or in the car in her driveway or something. if she does feel the same way, you cant go wrong with just a hug and then kiss her next time. if not, then you can still stay friends and make it clear you do want to stay friends and you wont let those feelings get in the way (of you do want to stay friends, up 2 u)
>>
>>34502799
Dude you're too fucking beta. Even if you manage to become officially a couple your betaness will eventually run her away. In order for a relationship to last and be successful the man needs to take charge, show he has some balls. But based on what you wrote i dont think you're that type guy.

Anyway, enjoy it while it lasts. She'll probably leave you for Chad soon enough.
>>
>>34502799

In my opinion you should wait with your feelings for her till she's having some sort of problems or is just feeling down. In such case you go full on empathy, emotional support and anything alike.
It worked for me and some of my "friends", after all "A shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on". Plus you get to see how she's acting when not beeing at her best, stuff like that is somewhat important in relationships
>>
>>34502874
So far we've just met up around school to do homework but it ended up being 10 minutes of work and then talking for the next 2 hours. She's also teaching me Chinese. Her English isn't great but I imagine she has to understand my interest at least a bit.

>>34502912
I'm really not desu. I've just honestly never felt this good about a girl I liked. I legit exude confidence around her and I'm completely comfortable around her, and her I. The problem I have is that we're in the same class and are working together on a project for the next bit so I don't want things to be weird. I mean obviously I'm not Chad, but I'm not a beta neckbeard.
>>
The extent at which you describe food being good and the setting of the campus SCREAMS normie
>>
>>34502097
You already have this in the bag anon, don't worry

Call her tomorrow and ask her to come over. Give her a proper kiss. Leave this place and never look back
>>
File: glup.png (664KB, 915x512px) Image search: [Google]
glup.png
664KB, 915x512px
I'm in a similar situation OP

>Continue using tinder despite lmao no matches
>actually match with this cute ginger girl from boston who's also studying abroad
>she agrees to meet up with me
>we get lost and it takes half an hour to find each other
>Eventually decide to go to this place I like for some beer
>start talking to her and holy shit she's so much more inteligent than me
>she's from an engineering school where only roughly 80 people graduate a year
>discoverd 10 new types of bacteria and helped programed the software that kept count of the brexit votes
>works for amazon robotics and microsoft as an intern
>talks to me about autismo things like research methods and linguistics and how she wants to explore other planets and I even tell her about the time a girl accidentally peed on me like the absolute fucking mongoloid I am
>anyways paid for her drinks like a good little goy
>before I leave I give her a hug, she kisses me on the cheeck
>as I pull away she kisses me on the mouth
>holy shit this is the first time a girl, while sober mind you, has expressed any romantic interest in me in my life and decided to kiss me
>I've never felt this way before I'm freaking the FUCK OUT pic related
>messages me in the morning saying she had fun and wants to hang out again
>>
>>34503041
i she doesnt understand english then youre probably already in the clear. i would honestly, if you want to be real here, i would wait a good month and to kind of what >>34502972 said. i wouldnt say hold the feelings as much as just kind of see what she's like in a shitty mood instead of waiting till youre already stuck.
>>
>>34503234
young man, you know what this means?
go get 'er anon!
>>
>>34503276

Oh god I've always had incredible anxiety and self-deprecation issues and throughout the whole thing I kept thinking "there's no way this girl actually likes me she just wanted me to buy her drinks or maybe just be her friend and show her around I'm such an idiot there's no way such a smart and cute girl could like a morron like me" but she actually fucking kissed me anon and she wasn't even drunk she made a conscious decision to KISS ME I was absolutely awestruck I didn't even know how to react

maybe I'll ask her out on another date
>>
>>34503234
go
for
it

also ogiramello
>>
>>34503330
dude, youve got it. dont worry. dont even think about "what if she says no." youve got it, i believe im you man
>>
File: ZOWEEE.png (782KB, 857x536px) Image search: [Google]
ZOWEEE.png
782KB, 857x536px
>>34503392

Thanks anon. I'm not very interesting or good looking and I'm very worried about running out of things to actually say and seeming weird but this girl is so sweet and wholesome and not a Stacy whore at all (she's too liberal for my tastes but aren't they all) and she's so incredibly smart as well. Plus I find her very attractive, she has that "merida" look to her.

I just really hope I don't fuck this up. When she kissed me, it was indescribable. Like "oh my god, I've finally been on a date and kissed a girl. this is the first time this has happened to me in my life, I'm a somewhat more normal human now". Greather than any high I've experienced.
>>
>>34503234
H O L Y S M O K E S
O
L
Y

S
M
O
K
E
S
>>
>>34503512

I know anon this is insane do you understand how monumental this is for me?

I know I'll fuck it up but whatever.
>>
>>34503452
> I'm very worried about running out of things to actually say

Just show intrest in her hobbies and ask questions about them and you are good to go
>>
>>34503543

She's a bit too smart for me, is the issue. And I know this sounds so pretentious, but I always kind of expect to be the smarter or more well read person in a conversation with a girl, because It's usually true, but now I've reached the point with her of "holy shit I was trying to keep up so hard yesterday she's such a tremendous intelectual that she'll grow bored of me yesterday, I've never discovered new fucking species of bacteria. Linguistics is probably boring for a god damn engineer"
>>
>>34503244
She does understand English. Quite well actually. It's just not great is what I'm saying. This is like the 36th girl I've been interested in or asked out with 0 success so far so I will say I'm not really hopeful, at this point I just kind of want closure either good or bad so I can know if I finally have a gf at 22 or if I can try again (read: give up and try to kill myself before I get any older or more pathetic)
>>
>>34503452
let her ramble about her hobbies and if you ever dont know what something is, then tell her to explain what it means. it allows her to keep talking while you get time to think of things to say, worked for me for years.
>>
>>34503234
>discovered 10 new types of bacteria

don't be too impressed op, there are literally millions of different types of bacteria, and probably millions we don't know about yet
>>
>>34503620
that's still more than I've ever done before graduating college. I know there is a plethora of bacteria that hasn't been discovered yet, but it's still rather impressive. Besides, she conducted experiments on them and discovered a method (forgot her explanation cuz brainlet) of extracting a chemical from them that causes metal to quickly break down.

>>34503604
That's excellent advice, cheers
>>
>>34503587
nahhhh stop it man, stop puttin yourself down bro, wont do anything for you. if youre not hopeful then your not putting in ur 100% and thats what girls want to see. be optimistic. and hey, even if she isnt going to be your GF, who's to say she doesnt have hot friends to hook you up with? always look on the brightside of every moment anon. i believe in you, go get this girl.
>>
Reading all this reminds me of what didn't happen to me only a couple of weeks ago

>be senior
>met freshman at the beginning of the school year
>always thought she was cute but never got her number
>finally got it before winter break
>we text on and off during the break and she always replies immediately to my stuff
>ask to hang out 2 days ahead of time when we get back to campus
>she says yes quickly but then postpones it when the day comes
>I leave the ball in her court to get another date going
>she never responds
>I see her at a party a week later and she's acting distant but I'm not entirely sure because I was very crossfaded (weed/alc)
>text a couple days later and she replies but ask her to lunch but no reply
>see her while sober for the first time in over a month at a cultural dance practice
>quick acknowledgement without a following convo

Idk why she was so eager over break and then just ghosted me. I really thought things would work out along the lines of others in this thread but it wasn't meant to be. I'm gonna see her tonight at another dance practice. Should I keep it short or just strike up casual platonic convo?
>>
>>34503581
Then as >>34503452 said just let her talk, also worked for me with people in general, even if you wont come up with anything to say there is no awkward silence
>>
>>34503675
I mean, she's Chinese so it's possible. I really like her for her though. She has to feel something too right? And I mean I've been pretty hopeful lately but as time goes on, all the little things discourage me since it hasn't happened before with so many girls, why should this one diverge from the norm? But regardless, I push on.
>>
>>34503722
honestly? i think what happened is you didnt ask her for plans again. it's never good to put the ball in the girl's court, women can't plan anything. thats a fact.
i think she isnt for you, anon, i say go for somebody else. seems like youve got a good head on you, youre smart enough and alpha enough to get another girl.
>>
>>34503587
To quite honest I think you have high chance to get her, just don't rush things and, forgive me such a normie statement, be confident.
>>
Im proud of you anon. No matter how the future goes youve done what many on this board cannot. Good luck my dude. Dont come back
>>
>>34503733
STOP
T
O
P

you gotta keep going. why would a girl settle for someone who keeps second guessing everything they do, they sound flip-floppy. do what comes first nature to you. if she doesn't like it, fuck that she's not for you.
>>
>>34503781
I'm not the most outgoing person and I also don't text people for non logistical reasons so it's hard for me to meet people and even consciously remember to get numbers so I can get something going. But yeah, I'm generally gonna move on. She was more on the timid side and we enjoy similar music and tv so i started getting idealistic too early. It's always weird when a girl rejects you because her friends start to look at you with that "you're irrelevant" look.

I'm also a college senior so I'm really trying to gain dating and sex experience before I enter the real world. Still a 21 yo KV here
>>
>>34503990
I just messaged her. Thanks for the pump up, friend.

>>34503810
I think so too, but I can't help but remember all my past experiences with this kind of thing and I guess it makes the fact that it hasn't worked out yet seem like it won't. I'm fighting that.
>>
>>34502767
Perhaps The Inquisitor can give better advice than us, OP.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.