[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is ISTJ the worst personality type?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

is ISTJ the worst personality type?
>>
>ISTJ
not quite, but close
>>
>>34501170

I'm intp and already make $45k
>>
>>34501518
for every one of you, there is a NEET INTP in the world making $0.
>>
>>34501170
Is there a source for any of this
>>
>>34501548

http://www.businessinsider.com/personality-types-of-high-earning-men-2015-4

http://www.truity.com/sites/default/files/PersonalityType-CareerAchievementStudy.pdf
>>
>>34501170
>NEET
>INTP

fuck
>>
>>34501052
ISTJ are the most likely out of all to become traps, so start that HRT up senpai.
>>
>>34501170
The more philosophically reflective you are, the harder it is to care about the mundane and the everyday, and therefore harder to commit yourself to a regular well-paying career path. In other words, those who value the life of the mind, and are comfortable in simple reflection and thought, are less likely to care about external social success. Intps therefore are more likely to be of the mind to work a simple, practical job with low responsibilities, just as a means to pay the bills, and fill their life with their own pursuits and goals. A job to us is just a practical means to survive and nothing more.
>>
>>34501621

>ISTJ relies more on logic than emotions
>ISTJ thinks they are superior to everyone else (opposite to traps who are obviously sub human and should be eradicated)
>>
>>34501052
It's ISTP.

t. ISTP
>>
File: 1438718612793.jpg (108KB, 747x891px) Image search: [Google]
1438718612793.jpg
108KB, 747x891px
>>34501170
>INFJ
All part of the master plan, r-right?
>>
>>34502011
Agree

t. also ISTP
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.