[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i look ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

Robots what's your opinion on my looks
>>
>"praise Allah" beard
>>
>>34501077
this. why have you done that to yourself?
>>
nice pubes
>>
Asalamo aleikum my Muslim brother.
>>
File: wutface.jpg (3KB, 59x53px) Image search: [Google]
wutface.jpg
3KB, 59x53px
5/7 clean look
>>
Funny how that beard can make you a victim of hate crime.
>>
>>34501031
You look okay, but shave the pubes

Not that it's gonna help you get laid, everyone here is too damaged/autistic/retarded for that, so you are likely too far gone
>>
>>34501031
why do you have a side alfalfa thing going on?
and the neckbeard is like.. all weird
is this a look? asymmetry?
>>
>>34501031
shave your face and you will look fine
>>
shave head, trim beard
>>
>>34501196
i like my beard and i have it just because girl i'm fucking likes it
>>
>>34501259
just because the goat is female doesn't make it a girl, Yusuf
>>
File: 1478628260683.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478628260683.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>>34501259
>girl im fucking
REEEEEE
>>
>>34501303
BUT THE GOAT PUSS IS LIFE M8
>>
>>34501314
Is that you you fucking tard ?
>>
>>34501259
>Dating a girl
gtfo normie
>>
>>34501031
I bet that this is not you OP but anyways, could be 6/10 without that fucking snackbar beard
>>
>>34501353
not dating just fucking
>>
>>34501031
i respect the Amish so you look great :)
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>34501347
Yup its meme
>>
aside from beard, you look just like a guy i used to work with, Travis
he was a flaming faggot and drove a Ford Ka, which made things even worse
>>
>>34501391
my dude y you reeee at me
>>
>>34501405
my mom has ford ka but i am too big for this car and i hate it
>>
File: kek-twisted.jpg (121KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kek-twisted.jpg
121KB, 600x600px
>>34501405
>Ford Ka

even in europe this counts as a faggot car
>>
>>34501428
i fucking agree
>>
>>34501031

Willkommen! 4chan welcomes our Amish brethren as they explore the world of the "English" during Rumspringa.

As to your question, I'm certain your looks would be satisfactory for the typical young huppelkut of your culture.

I hope you aren't like one of those achterlijk mullygrutzers here who lullen endlessly about how the wijven reject them because of their height, their looks, the size of their snikkel, or their utter lack of pecuniary emoluments.
>>
>>34501469
nah i was just bored and i don't complain about my looks i just wanted to know how how robots will respond
>>
>>34501469

op looks mennonite not amish & yes there's a difference u cockwipe.

>amish are cool
>menonites chew dingleberries and fuck rocks

gtfo menonite scum.
>>
>>34501667
i will never gtfo from this place
>>
File: hehehe.jpg (1MB, 2543x1689px) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.jpg
1MB, 2543x1689px
rate me normies 8)
>>
TIL:

There's a country called "Belize" in Central America (fact 1) with a big Mennonite community (fact 2).

So in the middle of like jungle and drug lords there's a bunch of whiter-than-white people pretending they live in the 1700s.

Hilarious or what?

Also, I looked up some of the words in >>34501469 (tip: double click on the word, then right click and choose "Search Google for <your word here>".

I thought these would be made up words because they didn't look German to me but they are real. Pretty wild. I think that anon might actually be Amish ha ha.

Anyhow, I think your beard looks weird. It is like fringe hanging from your jawline. Why would your shave like that?

Shave your dumb beard (sorry). You would look much more handsome. Some guys look good with a beard but no one looks good like this, even Amish and Mennonite men.

How do I give gold to posters here?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.