[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here has a girlfriend who browses /r9k/? feels bad man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1444297235117.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1444297235117.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
Who else here has a girlfriend who browses /r9k/?
feels bad man
>>
File: makemeproud.jpg (25KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
makemeproud.jpg
25KB, 420x315px
>>34500517
>girlfriend

you are on the wrong fucking board cunt, fuuck off.......you alredy made it, wtf you here for, fuck off normie! and god bless REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34500517
Question if she has a feminine penis you are on the right board, if not fuck off M8
>>
>>34500635

"""""""""normies""""""""""" have issues too mate that go beyond women pandering

I would argue ones far deeper than yours
>>
>>34500695
you dont know my life mate, i was molested and abused as a child and lived in orphanas and foster care all my life, so fuck you
>>
what part of "normies get the fuck out" do you not understand anon?
>>
Why are you coming here instead of spending time with your gf?
>>
>>34500695
no you dont

disappear from our board reee etc etc
>>
>>34500723

what if I told you I did the same and have faced failures far greater than yours but actually tried instead of going ree?
>>
>>34500796
so you too was molested and abused by your own family members and heroin addict parents with one of them dead the other in prison? you too have to take daily medication becuase of sexual trasmitted deasise you contracted at 7? you too still work 8-5 every day? and put on a brave face? you too cant get attached to anyone becuase of past truamas? you too have no freinds what so ever? you too can only manage to get 2 hours of sleep a night due to anxiety?
>>
>>34500920

Dude I was molested and abused by my family members and their friends who, also both addicted to heroin and meth, respectively. My dad is dead due to alcohol poisioning, my brother dead by murder and I've survived two stabbings, one outside my neighborhood basketball park, which I then moved to my step and uncle in California. I don't take medication because I'm too fucking poor and I live with crohns and was just diagnosed with stage IA cancer. I have friends, because I tried regardless and I still think life is empty as you probably think it is. I work a 8-5, just like you. I was born in West Philly and lived a hard life, and this was the story about how I became the fresh prince of Bel Aire
>>
>>34501235
laugh it up normie, you havnt even lived yet
>>
>>34501235
I can't stand people that are so far up their own egotistical asses that they think being ugly is the ONLY problem that you can feel like dirt about.
>robots on here are actually ducking shallow and self obsessed and completely existentially unaware
>much shock
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.