[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is this really what men consider disgusting and fat? Thank you.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.jpg (414KB, 1487x823px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
414KB, 1487x823px
So is this really what men consider disgusting and fat?

Thank you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0-omvd2u1s
>>
>>34499785
What sub is this?
>>
>>34499785
Baby Got Back "Sir Mix A Lot"
>>
Problem is, she has small tits. A chestlet. If she was a tittymonster than she'd be considered THICC and get the attention of all the boys. She should lose weight, she's too fat for her breast size.
>>
Look at the amount of fat she around around her armpits and how much her back folds.

Those are telltale signs of being overweight. She's not "fat" but she isn't a healthy weight, and it's unbecoming of her, just like it would be on anybody else of that height.
>>
>>34499807
It is r/9k.
>>
no she's probably at a good weight. she just has some fat in her.
>>
>>34499785
those are girls pretending to be men
nigga women judge harsly on a women shape of body harder then what men do

fuck off
>>
File: 1438107997373.jpg (25KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
1438107997373.jpg
25KB, 640x482px
>>34499941
this
>>34499847
also this, fat looks bad when you have no tits

despite that I would still rate her 7/10 and would smash that phat ass
>>
above poster is correct, her tits are too small to be that chubby. but she has a nice ass. if she lost weight and went for the petite look i bet she'd keep the ass. then she'd be like a 9/10
>>
>>34499785
this is okay

I would love her so much
>>
File: 1484409368329.jpg (263KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
1484409368329.jpg
263KB, 800x601px
>>34499785

Stop normalising obesity, fatso.
>>
>>34499785
Not really, although her ass and upper thighs could use some training.
>>
>>34499785
she doesn't have tits so the chubb isn't justified. From the back everything seems great but the front is god awful.
>>
A little chub but still wood berry

Also this >>34499954
>>
>>34499847
This. She's not terrible to me but she is getting there.
>>
she's definitely not fat, if you can stand up and there's no emorphous blob hanging over your bikini then you're fine

I think she's sexy as fuck, I love a soft belly
>>
Am I the only one that would bang that until it was christmas 2019? Is that seriously considered fat / ugly now? No fucking way. There are blonde perfect bimbo models with manufactured bodies and huge tits, fuck that. None of that is natural, this is
>>
>>34500211
youre not tricking anyone you fat cow
>>
god it's fucking insane what makeup does for some women. she looks like a goddess in that first picture.
>>
>>34499785
Yeah, it is. Have fun turning to political lesbianism with the rest of the prison dykes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.