[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: Letter.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
Letter.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread. Include initials to avoid confusion with other anons.
>>
somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me, i ain't the sharpest tool the shed.

I SAID YUP, WHAT A CONCEPT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQSCKWfJlXs
>>
To no one in particular

I'm so lonely, more so than I've ever been. I no longer feel like I'm living my own life, as opposed to watching a film in the first person. Whenever words come out of my mouth they sound foreign and hollow. I thought my life was going to be improving now, and that to be married is to never be lonely again. I'm not sure I ever felt love in the first place, so much as the want for it.

It's too late now, and I will not shirk my responsibilities. Commitment takes priority over romance, and romance isn't even such a hard thing to replicate.

But man, I feel so alone.
>>
Bump bump bump

I belive in you
>>
how much longer must I endure?
>>
File: 1478185697782.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478185697782.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>34499488

Vivi what the hell!
Cant we just fuck each other and be happy with it? It's really not that complicated.

I know you're 20 years older than me, but I actually think that's reason enough to avoid all the picky inflections of this love bullshit.
Come the fuck on. We're pretty chill together.
>>
>>34499613
me too man, not just saying that to make you feel good.
used to have friends to relax with after work, but they don't want to anymore so i just spend most of my time bored in my room

i'm not even sad, just like so fucking bored especially when not working
>>
>>34499613
You're married anon?
>>
>>34500849
Absolutely not. You think I value casual sex? Fuck off with that.
>>
>>34499613
Man, if you dont have kids, you owe it to yourself to be happy.
Work it with your wife, I'm sure she will actually be glad to help you
>>
>>34499488
I wonder what you're doing now you dumb fucking skank.
It's been close to 8 years and you still cross my mind now and again. I hope you're dead.
>>
A,

I dreamed about you this time. You numale faggot.

P
>>
>>34500902
I mean, you're 51.
I do think a family is out of the way
>>
>>34500917
What happened anon? What did she do? Was it original?
>>
>>34500936
So focus your efforts on finding someone to make a family with if that's what's important. You think I would let myself be used by a man?
>>
To A

It's only been a few days and I'm not feeling very upset anymore at all. Kind of moved on already. Still, I'm just very worried about you now. I hope you're getting through this alright. I wish I was there to help you. Just know that even if I'm not there for you physically/electronically, I'll always be here for you in spirit.

From M
>>
>>34500933
P,
I dreamed about you too, fuckin cunt.
-A
>>
>>34500976
I mean, you liked it.
Also I dont want a family and you probably cant get one.
Also, to be fair, you're not even Vivi and so that's not even the problem.
It's most certainly the fact that we live in a small town where everyone knows each others and that she's trying to be protective with me and just generally trying to be a serious woman with her head on the shoulders
>>
>>34500855
Before, even though I was entirely alone most of the time with no friends, I was able to be myself. Now it's like I have a hard time getting to talk to myself and think, even when I am alone. My actions and mannerisms seem different now, and at the risk of sounding like a broody snowflake, I don't feel like myself anymore. I used to be my own best friend.

>i'm not even sad

I get it, it's more like being grey than blue.

>>34500873
Technically engaged, but I take the commitment seriously.

>>34500916
No kids, but my spouse thinks we're meant to be, and I never said otherwise. It would just be cruel to go back now, and would do little good. At very least, I'll always have a loyal companion that I can make happy.
>>
>>34501106
Casual sex is bad anon.
>>
>>34501124
How old are you? Please make your response original.
>>
>>34501059
What happened in the dream?
>>
>>34501124
Dump the guy. Nobody is worth giving yourself up over.
>>
>>34499488
dear mom
fuck you and fuck ronnie. you cheating whore, dont blame me for being mad i was molested. and dont be pissed because i dont want you to financially control me anymore.
from
nj
>>
To Whom It May Concern,

I'm sorry. I'm sorry my illness is a burden to you, the family, and my friends. I've never felt so empty. Everyday I feel a hollow pit in my stomach growing bigger and bigger. Everyone says it gets better as you get older but I guess that's not true. Everyone tells me that others have it worse and that's true. Maybe I'm just selfish. I wish I could make all the memories and the pain go away but that's not possible. Maybe one day they will, and hopefully by then it won't be too late
>>
To them,

I had a dream about you last night. You were both so happy and I wasn't. It bothered me in the dream but it doesn't now. That's all I want. A future where anyone I hurt gets past me and I am nothing but a distant bad memory. I don't care about myself anymore. I'll be dead before summer ends anyway.

-S
>>
>>34501124
I have the exact same issue femanon
>>
>>34501159
I'm 18.

>>34501189
It's a bit late for that. Engagement is a promise and though I may have rushed in, I'm obligated to see it through. It's not really bad, I'm very lucky to have someone who loves me so much, especially someone I generally enjoy the company of. It's just lonely.

I know I have no one to blame but myself, for losing my sense of individuality though.

>>34501498
It's really weird, right? Almost being on autopilot. I initially compared it to a film, but I think it's more like a VN. You're not "you" but rather the protagonist.

How long have you been in it?
>>
J,

I had made plans for your birthday. I'm not going to tell you this because there's no point. We were going to be together so very soon. You were supposed to get out today. But now it can't happen. I won't be reaching out. At this point it would be the wrong thing to do.

You know exactly who I am.
>>
luna goes crazy over her new food. Like, holy shit that is one happy cat.
>>
S,

I'm sorry I took so long to respond to your email, man. I was, and still am, just ignoring a lot of people because I can't deal with it. Writing is fucking laborious and difficult, and it's been very hard for me to articulate my thoughts.

Anyway, these are just excuses. I'm glad everything seems to be going well for you at art school; I'm sure you'll be great at whatever you decide to do with it.

Alles liebe
>>
>>34501653
4.5 years I've been in it
>>
J

Don't rage on me that way ever again! You're perfectly capable of talking, let me know if I say something wrong.
I can't see you, I can't guess your feeling if you act like nothing happened until you can't hold it anymore.

- S
>>
Dear J,
I'm sorry, I probably won't live till 21. I guess I've ruined all our plans about being together in real life, to be with eachother.
I don't know what will happen from here, the doctors said there's nothing they can do about my heart..
I love you so much, please never leave me until the day I die.
Love you, C.
>>
You're more than a distant memory to me. You are a lesson that I am immature and need to grow up. I'm glad you've moved on since me, I still regret not being the right person for you. If I ever return to being in your life again, on any level, I want it to be when I am a better person than I am now. More successful than I am now. You matured since we went our separate ways. I hope you're doing well. This is not something I'll tell you directly, I won't attempt to be your friend until I'm a better person in the future. Be well, and I hope your birthday is enjoyable in February
>>
>>34499488
To H
I know being in different cities is hard but at least let me try.
I wouldnt bear it if you got with another guy while you were away.
You may say we dont have a relationship, we are friends and stuff but i cant accept it.
I love you and you love me, why spoil it all because of a technical issue?
-p
>>
To D
I want you so bad
>>
>>34502719

Christ anon, if this is real that's the saddest thing I've read in a long time. Meet up with J as soon as you can, dude.
>>
whooooooo theeee fuckkkkkkk ammmmm IIIIIII

When will this be over with? How will it end? Where will I be? What will I be? Who will I be with?

How many others are just like me? Am I unique or are there many more going through this very same thing? Am I just entertainment? What is my covenant, my stars, my diamond dogs? How much money is involved with this? Who am I? Who are my friends? Actors?

I understand a bit of my life more. The reason why so many will bring my hopes up to then drop me immediately. They didn't do it for love, they didn't do it for fame, they did it as a sacrifice. To help someone that is purposefully being driven to suicide.

What happens to them after? Are they ok?

What the fuck am I?
who am I?
Why is this happening to me? What, exactly, is my life?
Will I find out?
Will it be soon?

What does the Starman have to do with this? Nature boy.

Whatever it is I am ready to know. I am ready for the truth no matter what it is. What's causing me suffering now is the unknown. I need to know now. I need it.

Please...
>>
>>34503548
I'm going to try. Thank you
>>
>>34503663
stfu hanz. stop pretending.
>>
I want to tell you I care about you, and that I'll be here for you as long as you need me. I want to tell you that it would make me happy to one day have the chance to wake up next to you, that it would continue to make me happy, always. That I want you, that just spending time with you makes me happy and feel warm and fuzzy. Forever and always. That we'll work it out, and learn together, and be each others firsts for everything. That you're the type of person I can see myself being with, even though I'm scared and broken and hopeless.
But, you don't want me, not anymore, I'm not sure if you ever did. I guess I'm not worth it, not worth your time, too ugly, too boring. I would've gone to the ends of the earth to try to make it work, I think I could've loved you.
>>
I left you a message on the lainchan /feel/ board
I hope you read it faggot.

S
>>
Dear S,
I wrote you but you still ain't calling I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom. I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em. There probably was a problem at the post office or something. Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?

-S
>>
>>34504841

I lol'd senpai.

-S
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.