[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k is right about girls.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

r9k is right about girls.
>>
>>34499471
What a huge cunt
>>
That's really stand offish for no reason
You assuming she would know who you are after bring told to message her is reasonable and her freaking out because you didn't immediately give your okc username is a drastic overreaction
>>
>>34499471
What a whore. At least you got to see her cunt personality immediately, you didn't get sucked into any female trickery.
>>
>>34499536
yea i felt like it would be stupid to just tell her my irl name cause that wouldn't really mean anything. i sent her a message on okcupid last night that said im going to add you, i guess she never saw or read my message and okc and she just added me on steam. so i thought i would say hi to her this morning and she just freaks out and blocks me. she has her steam profile on her okc profile. she mostly plays terria and dark souls
>>
File: 1474692178366.jpg (71KB, 720x607px) Image search: [Google]
1474692178366.jpg
71KB, 720x607px
>>34499576
He has the right idea, I figure you're sparred oc
>>
>>34499576
the thing is she looked really cute or pretty on her okc profile i didn't think she would be such a cunt.
>>
>>34499471
She probably just adds guys from okcupid for free games
>>
>>34499649
>he thinks cute girls aren't cunts
Why do we even give you guys red pills if you won't take them
>>
>>34499678
it seems like the redpill is too powerful for me, things i see and read on here are becoming more true. i thought knowing the redpills would help me with girls, but it seems like the redpills are just causing me anguish , but also saving me from future destruction by not getting set up for disaster with women.
>>
>>34499536
You fucking wot mate? I can hear her passive-aggressiveness coming through my screen, OP was simply making the point that he thought it silly to tell her who he was when to him it seemed like she should know, she went fucking offline.
>>
>>34499761
Learn reading comprehension you fucking retard
>>
>>34499716
Truth is pain mate
>>
>>34499816
But I have aspergers.
>>
File: 1330638160863.jpg (350KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1330638160863.jpg
350KB, 960x540px
>>34499471
She's a cunt but you're a retard. Why the fuck didn't you answer her question you pathetic sperg?
>>
>>34499925
because i thought if she saw my face she wouldn't like me anyway.
>>
>>34499925
i didn't want to be judged out of all the other guys that add her.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.