[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no one to talk to but myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

>tfw no one to talk to but myself
>>
>>34498633
You always have us

until you realize that typing to anonymous strangers in your room for months on end is only a very small step above solitary confinement and slowly lose your mind even further
>>
>>34498783
I want to talk to someone
>>
please chat with me
original
>>
hi anon whats up
>>
>>34499272
hello, I'm lonely and tired, it's already dark and I didn't do anything
>>
File: WtX6alH.jpg (298KB, 3496x4024px) Image search: [Google]
WtX6alH.jpg
298KB, 3496x4024px
are you still threre?
>>
>>34499486
Not him but I am.

How are things, anon?
>>
>>34499603
not good, people keep ignoring me. posted my info on /soc/ but nobody chats with me. I'm sad and lonely. I hate how I waste my day but I feel tired and cold.
>>
File: 1464224497236.png (835KB, 838x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1464224497236.png
835KB, 838x1049px
>>34499645
>cold
What country or state do you live in out of curiosity?

>sad and lonely
So are all of us, anon. Sometimes I try to forget about it and block it out with 4chan, vidya and anime... But maybe that's not so good. I'll try my best to be here for you though.

>waste my day
Do you sleep all day as well? I used to until I found some motivation
>>
File: ....png (11KB, 275x210px) Image search: [Google]
....png
11KB, 275x210px
i wanna talk with someone, but my english is poor
>>
>>34499751
I live in germany.
Most things bore me. I used to watch anime and to play but it's no good anymore.
I sleep about 10-12 hours a day. Sometimes I'm on my computer and try to draw some memes but then again I go back to my bed and cuddle in my blanket.
>>34499771
hello, anon
>>
>>34499825
hello there, you wanna change that life style?
>>
>>34499867
I would like to study for an upcoming exam but I can't concentrate and am often depressed although I'm on meds.
>>
File: 1459980933222.jpg (27KB, 233x308px) Image search: [Google]
1459980933222.jpg
27KB, 233x308px
>>34499825
Ah. I live in America. Maybe playing games would be atleast a little interesting if you had someone to play with like me? Having a friend could change alot of your views on things.

Sometimes I rarely use my computer. I just lay down and post from my phone now

>tfw gtx 970, i5, 3tb of space and 16gb of ram for nothing

>>34499771
That's okay, just try your hardest or speak in your native language and I will translate it
>>
>>34499911
That's interesting, tell me about you would study
>>34499930
well... i really do my best to speak it, but it's hard, i can't pay for english lessons
>>
>>34499930
>Sometimes I rarely use my computer. I just lay down and post from my phone now
Same. I don't know about the games. I have no graphic card, microphone or cam, but I wish I would have someone to talk to from time to time.
>>
>>34500008
I attend university and am in my last year now.
>>
>>34500067
what career are you studying? and what you wanna be when you grow up
>>
>>34500129
I study mathematics. I don't know what I want to do later. I only want a job. I have no specific dream.
>>
>>34500158
that's a bit sad...

i'll study systems because i really don't like the careers with words and words.

me too don't know what i'll be in the future, If one exists
>>
File: 1448136740341.jpg (217KB, 821x615px) Image search: [Google]
1448136740341.jpg
217KB, 821x615px
>the only person i consider a friend hasn't talked to me in over a month
>>
>>34500281
Yes it is. I study mathematics, because it's the only thing I'm good at.
I hope to get a job where I don't have to deal with too much people.
If I look into the future I see nothing.
I often think about suicide after I finish my degree, but then again I hope that I will meet someone to share my time with.
But honestly I don't think that I'm able to do that at the moment.
I think I will die lonely.
>>34500354
That's pretty sad anon, how are you?
>>
>>34500394
yeah i think the same.
you don't going to die alone, you will meet someone to share ideas, dreams, feels.

>>34500354
i have a friend (S-kun) and another friend (R-kun)

S is just perfect, but R is complete autistic, S just use the intelligence of R

maybe you are in the same situation, keep that in your mind
>>
>>34500613
I hope you are right.
I never had anyone to talk about those things, so I lost my feelings.
I feel empty and dead inside.
>>
>>34500394
I think I'm worse than I've ever been, but I'll be okay. I appreciate you asking

>>34500613
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "use the intelligence"
>>
>>34500780
I know that feeling.
Last week I tried to cut my ankle because I felt so empty, but the knife was not sharp enough to go through my skin.
>>
>>34500702
don't worry, all the things have a time, just wait for it

>>34500780
sorry, i mean he's maybe using you and your intelligence
>>
>>34500394
You can be very proud of yourself that you made it to the last year in maths. Most of the people drop out. Is there no chance of meeting people? When I studied computer science in Germany we always had to hand in assignments so getting to know other students was very easy.
>>
>>34500897
It's similar for me. I'm very shy and I only have one partner at the moment, because it's optional in other lectures. I can't connect when I'm with other people and their often 3+ years older than me, because many study longer, start later and I never had any breaks. Most people are introverted and avoid eachother or they are organised in groups so they ignore people like me if they think I don't fit in. I had one friend but he dropped out already and haven't heard anything from him since then. I don't feel proud on how far I have come. I have an aquintance that works a white collar job and he's much more independent and happy than I am.
>>
*I meant blue collar job, I think he works in gardens and parks
>>
im in the same position anon. im too shy to even look at people most people think im rude when im just a social anxiety driven fuck
>>
me too, but i try my best at all...
>>
>>34501166
How do you cope with the loneliness?
I can't keep with my lectures at the moment and everything feels difficult like I'm disabled or so.
>>34501232
How do you manage to not give up?
>>
>>34501295
just repeat, repeat, repeat, and maybe i'll find a result

it work, but it's hard because the people just talk about other themes and i don't understand what they are saying, like sports
>>
File: IMG_4257.jpg (58KB, 677x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4257.jpg
58KB, 677x404px
>>34498633
it's okay OP we're here for you
>>
>>34501382
I know that feeling. They often talk about other people that I don't know or parties, music... I don't fit in anywhere. I avoid to talk about my interests because many people start to think that I'm a weirdo.
At the moment I just can't see how I can go on. I want a break or a saving hand.
>>
>>34501448
Thank you nice anon.
original
>>
>>34501460
yeah, is that because i prefer no talk and save all the words
>>
>>34501043
I still think you should be proud of your achievements. It's never good to compare yourself with others because people usually don't talk about their problems. Why do you think that you are not independent? You are probably right. Meeting new people after the first semester is harder. Have you ever tried university sports? I never went there because I suck at sports but I heard many good things about it. Kopf hoch, anon.
>>
>>34501533
I live with my parents, am to anxious or to incompetent to drive a car although I have a licence and I live an hour away from my uni. I didn't try uni sports because I suck at sports and they are often late and cost much time.
I just can't grasp how I have achieved anything. After half a year I already forget what I have learned before and if someone asks me anything then I can't explain it because it's too complex.
I feel like I didn't grew personally either. I feel different and people often misunderstand me as if I am an alien.
>>
>>34501295
i cope by remembering im surrounded by normies that arent interesting by the slightest. i have nothing in common with them and would rather avoid all contact than try and make "friends" just to be treated differently for being weird. just focus on your work and act like no one is in the room except you and the lecturer
>>
File: IMG_0498.jpg (112KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0498.jpg
112KB, 640x621px
>>34498633
Why don't you just talk to your car like I do?
She's a very good friend.
She will take you anywhere and will never betray you if you take care of her.
>>
>>34501741
I did this long enough until it didn't work anymore. I imagined to live in a dream and that everything is irrelevant but my own deeds.
But I can't just turn off my needs as a human and in the end I became weird and fucked some things up.
>>34501782
I have no car..
>>
>>34499930
>tfw i7 6700K and 32GB RAM and doing the exact thing
Better have a good computer and no friend rather than nothing at all
>>
>>34501834
>no car
Then you can do the same with an animal of your choice, or any object that doesn't compare to humans.

Can't wait for 2030 when AI will slowly overtake human intelligence.

Talking with humans will slowly become useless.
>>
>>34501921
>tfw 1Hz & 2GB ram
>>
>>34501705
Is there no chance of getting your own place? I also lived with my parents during my Bachelor and moving out for my Master helped me a lot for my personal development. I really regret that I stayed with my parents for such a long time.
Forgetting things is normal. Every student does.
There is nothing wrong with being different, but in my opinion you can learn how to connect with people. In the age of 14 I had no single friends and during the summer breaks I even felt like I forgot how to talk to people. I really tried to work on my social skills and things got better and better over the years. I am sure that you can do this too
>>
>>34502149
I don't have that kind of money rn, because it's quite expensive where I study. I don't think that I fit in with other people for a shared apartment. It's not as easy as only improving my skill, I don't want to act my whole life.
>>
>>34502277
never share a flat, make sure if you get your own apartment you have your own bathroom and kitchen, all to yourself.

otherwise you will want to kill yourself, your home is the only place you can relax and take off your mask, by sharing with others you slowly die inside, i learnt that the hard way and now i commute instead
>>
>>34502277
It's not about acting. However, it is smart to make things not extra complicated for yourself by acting weird. You do not gain anything from this,
>>
how does one survive if you have a roommate??
>>
I'm the best company so I think I'm pretty lucky to have myself to talk to desu.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.