[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you religious? If so, what and why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: rNT62sY.jpg (124KB, 1042x797px) Image search: [Google]
rNT62sY.jpg
124KB, 1042x797px
Are you religious? If so, what and why?
>>
I just think it's neat!
>>
>>34498541
shit I really want to be, but I can't help myself from being racional (no sarcasm intended)
>>
File: 222.jpg (33KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
222.jpg
33KB, 512x384px
well for one thi-- BANANA BREAD?!
>>
Nah, mang. My parents were nice enough to not force that shit on me.
>>
>>34498541
I unironically praise kek and his wisdom and leadership that brought us the Great Orange Godking, Donald J Trump.
>>
File: IMG_1014.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1014.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>34498541
Yes anon, good. Keep worshiping that made up guy in the sky, critical thinking is overrated.
>>
>>34498541
Yes, I really enjoy absolving myself of all accountability from the bad decisions I make and people I hurt.
>>
File: 1479427230386.jpg (203KB, 995x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479427230386.jpg
203KB, 995x1000px
>>34498541
I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I was born into it and after a lot of research I realized it's the only truth out there. The crazy thing is you need to just study with one to realize it.

gg noobs
>>
File: Wizard Pepe.jpg (51KB, 747x850px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard Pepe.jpg
51KB, 747x850px
>>34498541
I'm not a religious kind of person, but I am a Christian, and would much rather not be an atheist for various reasons.
>>
I believe in higher powers and I don't think those higher powers nice entities who love everybody. They probably don't love anybody. I don't think we're the center of it all. I believe in angles and demons, but I don't think it's all so black and white.

praise kek
>>
There will always be an abyss you cannot reach into. Religion thinks they have the answer, atheists think they have the answer. truth is nobody does
>>
Yes I am. Christian. I used to be an atheist just pretending to be Christian, to please my parents. After finding god, by reading the bible, prayer etc. I am finally convinced. No longer a libtard.
>>
Yes. I believe in a Creator God and in reincarnation and that we will all eventually join Him into eternal Oneness.

I also believe Jesus is the single best role model one can follow, but he is not the one son of God/the one incarnation od God. We all are.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.