[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You do realize nowadays almost all guys under 21 are fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
You do realize nowadays almost all guys under 21 are fucking their moms right? If you people are having such a hard time getting laid why don't you just go to her for help?
>>
I've been fucking my mom since I was 12, honestly it's only made my situation worse because I have even less incentive to get a gf. If you're ok with that then go for it I guess.
>>
>>34497049
gross, i love my mom, but not that much
>>
I got mommy to suck me off a few times when I was younger but we never went all the way. She's only and ugly now though so I really don't want to anyway
>>
File: IMG_1987.jpg (21KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1987.jpg
21KB, 600x384px
>>34497049
First you guys push the trap meme and now this!?
>>
>>34497108
*old
she is very originally old
>>
>>34497049
>>34497086
>>34497108
w-wait are you guys serious? why has nobody ever fucking told me this before?
>>
>>34497139
If your mom didn't approach you at some point you're probably just really ugly... even too ugly for your own mother. Why do you think all the Chads were having sex so early at like age 10-12? Their moms introduced them to it and showed them how good it was so it made them go after girls to get it more.
>>
>>34497114
Except it's not a meme, literally anyone can fuck their mom even if they have to guilt trip her into it.
>>
>>34497049
Are you that bored? Get a fucking hobby that doesn't involve shitposting.
>>
>chad is so much of a chad he even seduces his own mother
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
File: image.png (267KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
267KB, 420x420px
I don't find my mom sexually attractive, and would never do anything with any of my relatives. Can you not push this meme?
>>
>>34497184
Maybe you wouldn't be as much of a bitter virgin loser if you were getting some pussy. Have you even tried it? You'd be really surprised how easy it is.
>>
this is one of those r9k hellspawns that really should not come to be.
>>
>>34497195
It's not our fault your mom's ugly. Just close your eyes when you fuck her.
>>
>>34497206
>virgin

I have hpv(I didn't get it from a toilet seat).
>>
>>34497049
op post more crows i need free shit
>>
What if your mom is a hardcore Muslim?
>>
My mommy has a nice ass and I really really really want to fuck her but how the fuck am I even supposed to approach her about it?
>>
>>34497250
The stigma is part of the thrill, she's not going to care because all women get stupid when they're horny.
>>34497265
Just hug her and start rubbing her thigh or grab her butt or something. You'll know if she's accepting of it then, but if not sometimes they like to pretend they don't want it as a test. You need to take control and be dominant about it, start really grabbing her and slip a finger or two in and at that point you can pretty much do whatever you want.
>>
>>34497303
So you're essentially telling me to rape her, thanks. Very helpful.
>>
>>34497331
They're into that sort of dominance, get the pure angel image out of your head because your mommy isn't one.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.