[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you guys so bad at partying?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 18

File: nochance.jpg (98KB, 602x449px) Image search: [Google]
nochance.jpg
98KB, 602x449px
Why are you guys so bad at partying?
>>
parties are boring
>>
File: drink.jpg (60KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
drink.jpg
60KB, 453x604px
>>34497045

>hot QTs with lowered inhibitions
>place where hot QTs will actually give you the time of day

Robot calls this "boring"
>>
File: party.jpg (178KB, 439x330px) Image search: [Google]
party.jpg
178KB, 439x330px
>>34497035
I'm not bad at all
I just hate it when i'm dancing for myself and fucking roasties stand with their back in front of me, touching me casually and looking back frequently like they want to imply something
I hate this childish behaviour so i turn my back to them and continue dancing for myself
>>
File: welcome.jpg (54KB, 561x453px) Image search: [Google]
welcome.jpg
54KB, 561x453px
>be 25 but look young
>visit my old college and go to a party
>make out with freshman girl within 15 seconds of meeting

felt so good

she gave me her number, but i never called cause i had lied to her about being a current student and i lived 2 hours away
>>
>>34497165
parties are an extention of women's and chad's social lives.

it's like if they were a sports team and everyday was practice, partying would be like playing matches.
>>
>>34497329
this is a good analogy. i especially enjoy all the post-party conversations where everyone is sharing and analyzing details of what they experienced. it's just like a sports post-game show.
>>
>>34497359
Sounds fucking stupid and uninteresting.
>>
>>34497165
>music I don't like being played to loud
>drunk people
It's not boring it's irritating.
>>
>>34497329
what the fuck?
Partying is leisure time, you go there to let off some steam.
Normal people don't see every day interactions as something they need to train.

For a robot your explanation is right but only if the robot is trying to learn to be normal.

Why chad's social life? Even the biggest betas go to parties
>>
>>34497165
robots aren't meant for that atmosphere

I went to one and just ended up on the wall drinking and leaving early because I didn't know anyone
>>
>>34497359
This is so fucking stupid don't know where to begin. Sports are also just as fucking retarded but you wouldn't know
>>
>>34497456
this is how it is mate. the entire capacity of the normalfag's mental apparatus is centered around their social life.
>>
>>34497499
Wouldn't be that narrow minded about it.
Yes, normalfags spend more time in social situations and think more about them but that doesn't mean they are only invested in that.

They have plenty of other issues as well but don't show them to the outside world. They are keeping up an appearance.

Robots have more time to think about their problems or whatever and talk about them on this board or somewhere else.

The echo chamber gives you this wrong thought of "normal people" being more mindless worker bees than you are
>>
>>34497570
>They have plenty of other issues as well

No they don't. They have secondary issues. Their social lives always takes precedence. If their mum dies, the first thing they will do is post about it on facebook.
>>
>>34497704
who is this they you talk abou?
How can you put ALL people in the same bucket?
>>
>first day at college
>get invited to obligatory freshman shit
>take a fuckload of drugs and turn into life of the party
>wake up next day with throbbing headache
>realise what ive done
>progressively ignore everyone that tries to talk to me and turn into total shut in
>>
>>34497792
what drugs did you do?

A ton of drugs destroy your ego for a couple of days after you took them
>>
File: 1477319664917.jpg (57KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
1477319664917.jpg
57KB, 490x368px
>go to party
>smoke reefer with a couple of friends
>drink a lot for a lightweight
>leave because all of the stacies kept eyeing me up
>>
>>34497743
Normalfaggots, normies, normalgays.
>>
>>34497826
MDMA, coke, ketamine

It wasn't due to the drugs, I'm a depressed sack of shit anyway so I don't really get comedowns since my default state is already terrible
>>
>>34497863
Please explain to me how all people are the same.
>>
>>34497880
Take your philosophical moral authority bullshit elsewhere

Normie as it fucking gets
>>
>>34497877
That 's one stupid combination since coke nullifies the felt effects of mdma.

Have you never heard of the MDMA hangover? It will fuck your brain for three days straight and then it takes half a year to get your serotonin level back to normal.

If you are usually depressed, the md and coke will heavily extend it for some time.
MD can help you a ton with your thoughts and clear your brain but it can also fuck you over
>>
>>34497905
I am not talking about a moral highground.
I want your reasoning and read why you think all people are the same
>>
>>34497912
I have heard of it but like I said I've never really got comedowns since I'm always feeling kind of bad as it were. Any social problems I may have are completely unrelated to drug use
>>
>>34497924
I'm not even the person you were originally replying to, you just rubbed me the wrong way

This thread is just REEEbait anyways.

Robots don't get invited to parties. In my freshman year I tried talking to people and making friends. It was like I was a ghost to them. They didn't acknowledge me at all. Completely ignored me. I don't get invited to parties. People who do get invited to parties live entirely different lives than me that I will never be understand. They might as well be a different species.
>>
>be cyborg
>actually get invited to parties
>either just get drunk or behave like the autist I am
>all the normies fall asleep or fuck
>last one standing
>go out to enjoy the sunrise

This is the only reason I enjoy parties: the romanticism of this exact moment.
>>
>>34497880
I already explained in what way they are the same.
>>
>>34497999
>romanticism of this exact moment

ugh
>>
Me partying is downright dangerous, more than once drank myself into a hospital. That being said partying sucks, I prefer to relax, do some dxm and watch some movies.
>>
>>34497182
Autism.

Oregon
>>
>>34498056
>>34497999
Please leave, or at least refrain from posting in the future
>>
>>34497912
That is absolute bull shit

You feel a little woosy and weak for a day or two after and that is it- I would rather be coming down off md than have a vicious hangover in all honesty
>>
>>34498090
Why? I said partying sucks. Are you buttflustered because you never partied and want to?
>>
I went to an okay amount of parties first semester freshman year and it's obvious I didn't belong there. I literally had frat bros tell me I needed to get more involved in the party or they'd kick me out lol. It's not something you can force, the whole time I was going there I thought it was weird that I was going but I just had to keep trying until it worked out. Then I stopped going and realized that was where I was meant to be.
>>
>>34497912
You sound like the annoying drug "expert" guy at a party.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (398KB, 3000x1687px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
398KB, 3000x1687px
>>34498064
Please elaborate my behaviour
I can't imagine that they want to dance with me despite i can dance pretty well because rythmical movements to music helps me staying concentrated
If the roasties really want to dance, why doesn't they just face in my direction, smile and ask me if i want to dance with them
What is their fucking problem?
>>
>>34497972
I have friends who just walk around their uni and ask random people if they want to join them in the evening for a party.
Actually de-robotized some dudes
>>
>>34497263
im 23 but look young too
i often got asked for id in pubs (18 is required here)
guess i should utilize this gift
i think anxiety won't be that bad while talking to 5year yonger kids
>>
>>34497035
>implying I can't stand awkwardly in a corner holding a beer
>>
>>34498112
depensd on how much you took into your system.
We usually did it through the whole night.
Starting it off with a md bomb filled with at least 0.1.
>>
>>34498161
No, I just did a fuck ton of drugs and talk to random people on the internet.
I'd never tell people at a party how "harmfull" the shit is they are doing because it makes no difference what I tell them.

I used to do speed, mdma and coke (and a fuck ton of other drugs) nearly every day for 3 years and finally managed to snap out of it.

Just sharing some experiences and advice
>>
>>34497165
>hot QTs will actually give you the time of day
>give you the time of day
>give you
>(You)
>>
>>34498352
genius poem pure pottery truly original
>>
>>34497972
>tfw get invited to parties but too autistic and say no
>>
>>34498763

just a flat "no"?
>>
What do normies even talk about at parties?

I would go there only for drugs and to fuck sluts

I don't give two shits about these people otherwise
>>
>>34497035
I'm not cool and don't have even one drop of the asshole streak normies enjoy.
>>
>>34498984
you sound like a perfect normie
they also ask themselves that question. what do they have to say to get drugs and fuck sluts?
>>
THIS IS NOW R9K PARTY THREAD

POST SONGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

XDXDXXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXFXDXXCDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDDXDXDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpFMuBHxGWs
>>
>>34497359
>i especially enjoy all the post-party conversations where everyone is sharing and analyzing details of what they experienced.

Good lord what is with this?
>>
I really have lots of problems partying.

I hate specially when Stacies come and annoy the shit out of me.

>Hey anon why don't you dance?
>Why are you always so serious?
>Look anon is always looking for trouble and fights instead of messing with the girls. Are you gay anon?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I know if I had another personality I would be Chad like and scoring Stacies every time because I'm not ugly, a 6 or 7 in a good day, and I've a jock like physic.
>>
>>34499392
you don't like this? it's my favorite part
>>
>>34498031
Honestly what a gaping vagina hahaha
>>
File: 1478938137146.png (10KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1478938137146.png
10KB, 489x423px
Anyone here love clubbing but hate house parties?

>house party
>never know what to say to anyone
>never know what to do after saying hi to anyone

>clubbing
>everyone just dancing, nobody expects you to talk

Uni first year here btw. I fucking hate flat/house parties, i always feel so fucking awkward.
>>
>>34498172
Where do you dance?
>>
>>34498172
You do gay shit like shuffling?
>>
>>34500835
First year parties are shitty because they're full of normies with no personalities and nothing in common. Parties will get better once you find other people like you (which exist, even if you're a massive betafag - uni is perfect for these people).
>>
>>34501532

i found that hanging with the smokers was the chillest place at most parties. i would get a pack of black and milds just for parties
>>
File: HbwHN0T.jpg (68KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
HbwHN0T.jpg
68KB, 550x733px
>>34497035
anon at the party
>>
File: Kulturzentrum-Faust.jpg (931KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Kulturzentrum-Faust.jpg
931KB, 2000x1500px
>>34501079
I dislike to go to clubs but some suburban locations in my hometown are pretty nice to dance at
Pic related

>>34501207
>You do gay shit like shuffling?
Fuck off, i bet you can't even dance at all
I get many compliments for dancing shuffle and cutting shapes
>>
>>34497045
>not invited
>>
What are parties like? I've never been to one before.
>>
>>34502145
Like bags of sand.

jhfgjhgjgj
>>
>>34497035
Because I don't like them, and I don't waste time trying to get good at things I dislike
>>34497165
I'm not a pathetic beta that needs women's attention to have fun
>>
>>34498813
no, i say i'm tired, or not tonight, maybe another time, etc. eventually they gave up asking me. i'd just end up sitting in the corner alone and depressed anyway
>>
>made friends with chad because he thought I was funny
>get invited over to his, think it's gonna be some casual meeting with him and two other of his friends
>starts as that, the four of us hanging out and I'm getting on pretty well. smoke some weed too
>turns out he invited 8 girls round who turn up later.
>everyone is talking and drinking, I smoke some more of his weed but this just makes me more self conscious and incoherent
>listen over conversations and feel completely unable to join in because they're all about the most stupid shit

Stood around awkwardly and when people said bye to me they didn't know my name. Stopped hanging out with chad after that because I felt like a stupid cunt.

Worst part was that it wasn't even big enough to be considered a party.
>>
>>34497035
You have to understand that most of /r9k/ consists of straight edge betas that delude themselves into thinking that they're too "intellectual" to have fun at parties.
>>
>decide to go to club alone
>end up watching a bunch of older students do coke at their apartment

It's pretty fun actually
>>
>>34503255
>Being so insecure you think people with different tastes are pseudo-intellectuals
>>
File: Ass.jpg (74KB, 342x378px) Image search: [Google]
Ass.jpg
74KB, 342x378px
>>34497473
>Parties and sports are retarded

>from faggots that still play video games and watch chinese cartoons

Shit that literally is meant for kids

Huehuehuehue
>>
I am pretty fun at parties, but only when I am drunk.
But people are weak. they quit too early.
Which is why things often end up like: >>34497999
>>
>>34503798
anime is mature and meant for adults, and video games provide a challenge for the intellect, I wouldn't expect a buffoon like yourself to understand the difference.
>>
>>34502072
>anon
>even touching a normalfag
This is failed normie, not a robot
>>
File: 1484045958026.png (108KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
1484045958026.png
108KB, 357x368px
>>34503255
I don't consider myself an intellectual genius, I just don't get what the fuck is point of parties. What are you supposed to do? Where is the fun? Why lose your conscience with substances? Why?
>>
>>34497035
Is there a video or any pics of the stacies making out?
>>
File: 1424898312643.jpg (57KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1424898312643.jpg
57KB, 604x604px
I'm 23 and I have never been to a party.
No idea how if it's fun or not.
>>
I believe there are parties out there that are for me, but I haven't found them yet. I'm tall and lanky and I don't know what to do with my hands when I'm just standing around. I can't dance especially since I'm white, I don't like the music they play.

Worst of all is I'm ABSOLUTE SHIT at small talk. I don't get invited anymore so I guess it doesn't matter, and I'm only a freshman ;_;
>>
>>34504024
>stand around
>stare at other people
>try to think of some stupid small talk bullshit
>just fucking kill me now
>>
File: 1485580438593.jpg (28KB, 690x601px) Image search: [Google]
1485580438593.jpg
28KB, 690x601px
>>34504062
It isn't.
>Bunch of people doing pelvic thrusts to each other and call it """dancing""".
>Obnoxious loud music.
>Alcohol and drug make everybody act like retards.
Where did normalfags go so wrong?
>>
>>34497182
I think you're just afraid to make moves and take it further, stay autism my friend
>>
How are normal shits able to party so often? I know so many people who are out getting absolutely trashed until 3-4am every other day. Meanwhile I want to drink MAYBE once every couple weeks.
>>
>>34504157
Houseparties can be quite comfy.
Small talk is a necessity though. But I think that is not a problem anymore after you are drunk enough to not care.
I have been to parties where we just talked about what nintendo has to do to ensure it's success in the future, or about favorite japanese singers.
>>
>>34503336
how did this transpire?
>>
>>34504024
You don't have to be blackout wasted, anon. Have a few drinks and talk to a pretty girl. Jesus fuck.
>>
>>34497165
sure but then you realize you're literally only there for a chance to score some sloppy head and meme casual sex (probably with a condom too).

It's not like you can actually have good conversation with these mhb's, and all the guys are there for the same reason as you so they're not focused on any sort of broments. It's literally the definition of boring. Hell everyone is shitfaced because it's the only way to even 'enjoy' them.
>>
File: Ayyyy lmao.jpg (90KB, 298x281px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyyy lmao.jpg
90KB, 298x281px
>>34503952
Asdfghjhghjjs
>>
>>34497035
the fear of being filmed
>>
File: postcard_manape.jpg (17KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
postcard_manape.jpg
17KB, 200x300px
>>34504563
Ah, the old "you are fat and ugly". You are such a predictable specimen.
>>
>>34504396
Talk to a pretty girl ABOUT WHAT?
>>
File: test.jpg (107KB, 499x700px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
107KB, 499x700px
>>34504642
1. ask her name
2. how does she know the host of the party
3. who is she here with
4. compliment her style

jesus do we have to spell everything out for you

http://selfstairway.com/wp-content/uploads/First-Impressions.pdf
>>
>>34504203
>>Bunch of people doing pelvic thrusts to each other and call it """dancing""".
Lol, this is so true. I love this though, my dick got to touch a girl's ass 2 times at two parties because of this, that's the most action I've got in my entire life. I have to thank niggers for inventing this '''''dance'''''' style.
>>
That guy looks like someone I fucking loathe and now I'm in a rage
>>
File: I want to cry but have no eyes.jpg (37KB, 528x480px) Image search: [Google]
I want to cry but have no eyes.jpg
37KB, 528x480px
I'm just as bad at partying as I'm bad at piloting a spacecraft. I've never done either so you can't say I'm bad at it.
>>
>>34503255
Getting wasted and saying stupid shit is boring, no need to bring IQ into this
>>
>>34505389
Again, you don't have to get "wasted" to enjoy yourself at a party. You just need to not be socially retarded.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.