[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally took the plunge (prison gay)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

Hey guise, I finally had sex with a man I met on grindr.
I was on a 2 day vacation and I decided to install it on my phone.
Uploaded 1 picture of my face, and I mentioned that I was in the city for two days in the description.
I messaged a few people (and they replied back) and ended up being messaged by a few others in.. like 2-3 hours.
After receiving nothing but utter contempt from roasties on tinder for months, this was so liberating.
One of the few I had texted was an asian guy, we met a coffee shop the very next day and we fucked that evening.
He had one of the nicest looking bodies I had seen. No chest hair, his pubes were all shaved etc.
I enjoyed it very much.
>>
>>34496966
>upload pic of face
>get laid
You fucking Chad, I swear to god
>>
Gay men are just horny as fuck. My gay friend was visiting my city and had only a picture of his clothed legs. He got a message offering bjs to him like every 5 minutes.
>>
>>34497001
you fuckin piece of shit
i am decidedly not a chad
what part of:
>receive nothing but utter contempt from roasties on tinder for months
dont you understand
I have spent nearly $100 on boosts, I right swipe everyone (I don't message 'proper' fat girls, but thats it) and I couldn't get a single human being to meet at a coffee shop. fuck you you piece of shit
>>
>>34497307

Just means you're a Chad for guys.
>>
>>34497001
Gays have different standards
So called twinks are appealing to gays but women don't like feminine guys
>>
>>34497001
You don't have to be Chad to get laid in the gay community. Fags want sex as badly as any other man and will fuck basically anything.
>>
>>34498075
i'm not a twink
I'm hairy and I have a belly pudge (I basically starved myeslf until I dropped to 17 BMI but that belly was still there...)
I'm just a 4-5/10 guy
>>
>>34496966
How did he smell?
>>
File: IMG_0207.jpg (81KB, 515x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0207.jpg
81KB, 515x582px
Stop engaging is degeneracy.
>>
>>34497037
I was on okcupid fro a few months listed as straight. I still got gay guys offering to blow me
>>
>>34498382
garlic, ginger, fishsauce. like all asians
>>
>>34498284
>I'm just a 4-5/10 guy
You've given me hope, OP. I'm fat and unattractive around 4-5 as well and I've always wanted to fuck a cute boy, maybe I'll try grindr if I can build up the courage.
>>
>>34498458
>fat and unattractive

I'm prettu sure you would be lower than a 4-5/10.
>>
>>34498590
It's exaggeratesd self loathing, I'm not fat but I am stocky and my face is average but would possibly be a high 5 low 6 if I did something about my thick ass eyebrows.
>>
>>34498284
Sounds cute. Post pics
>>
>>34497001
Anon he's not a Chad, that's just how grindr works
>>
>>34498458
>I'm fat
well i'm not fat
>>
>>34498590
Nah a lot of chubby chasers out there. So he might get lucky.
>>
>>34496966
You literally did what I am afraid to do and with an asian guy my actual favorite type of guy. Good job anon.
>>
>>34498878
Male ones sure. Female ones are extremely rare.
>>
> nobody asks if he was top or bottom
>>
Arent you afraid of STDs?
Top or bot?
>>
>>34498631
Find a chubby chaser. There's tons of them.
>>
>>34499035

Grindr is only for guys. No Stacies allowed.
>>
>>34498631
>tfw no chubby bf to stick his chubby cock in my cute butt.
>>
>>34499323
F L O R I D A
originally
>>
>>34499120
>>34499217
I was top
I wore a condom
I did suck his dick too, but apparently the risk of oral transmission is very low, and he claimed to have had a test 3 months ago
>>
>>34499468
Just don't brush your teeth too hard just before/after oral. It might get in through your bleeding gum.
>>
>>34499468
Anon have you always been a little curious about trying things with another guy? This is an interesting story of how you seem to have made a very simple and painless switch from going after girls to going after guys
>>
>>34498414
Amen
>Ave Maria
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.