[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fags. Just needed to get some shit off my chest. Sorry for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 7b1.jpg (38KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
7b1.jpg
38KB, 232x197px
Hey fags. Just needed to get some shit off my chest. Sorry for blogpost

I met this girl through 4chan a little less then a year ago. We hit it off like crazy; we had back-and-forth conversations about JoJo and she offered to play Overwatch with me. It was pretty swood, and everything was great.

Then she got kinda busy with her life I guess, but around every month she would come back on and message me and we would have a conversation just like old times. I started to develop a crush on her like a little fuckin faggot

And so two days ago, she messages me out of the blue and tells me she's really depressed. I ask her why and she says her sleep schedule has been off the rocker, her work is tearing her down, she's been extremely stressed, and on top of that her bf is suicidal and hates himself and she fears he might break up with her. So of course I take the WORST FUCKING TIME POSSIBLE to tell her I like her

She responds with a crying emoticon, and says "I need some time to think." I'm like "About what?", and she replies "Life." She hasn't messaged me since

I don't really know where I'm going with this but I guess the moral of the story is don't get hung up on that one girl who's unattainable, especially if it's over the fucking internet

I guess that was prolly obvious to you guys tho. Anyway brb slitting wrists
>>
>>34496912

this girls life is a big huge clusterfuck of stress... so on top of all of that, you decide to fuck her up even more by continuing the narrative that "guys only talk to me because they want to fuck me, not be friends"

you fucking goof. oh well. you're a dumbfuck for trying to swoon a girl, online, who already has a fkn boyfriend. you're obviously socially inept so don't beat yourself up too bad over this though. you didn't do anything really mean or malicious, and you will learn from this case
>>
>>34496912
>trying to swoon a girl, online, who already has a fkn boyfriend.
this
>>
>>34497896
>>34497908
Yeah I guess you guys are right

Thanks for the input
>>
>>34497966
Stop saying "sorry" and "thanks." Seriously, fucking remove those words from your vocabulary, especially when talking to girls. Fucking pussy.
>>
I met a guy on 4chan and we also hit it off really well. We spoke for 7 years, usually offering advice to each other about various life things. Our friendship was great.

After 7yrs, we met up one day, hit it off even better in real life and we've been together in a relationship for a year. Best decision I ever made and I cannot believe I didn't make a move sooner.

So...yeah, it can happen OP. I mean, don't put all your eggs in one basket but don't lose all hope either.
>>
File: 1451474609020.jpg (26KB, 698x672px) Image search: [Google]
1451474609020.jpg
26KB, 698x672px
>>34498035
Just trying to be a good sport man jesus christ

Would you rather I be dense and say "fuck off fags?" They're completely right, it was a stupid decision of mine and I'm not about to deny it
>>
File: amon goeth.gif (316KB, 400x212px) Image search: [Google]
amon goeth.gif
316KB, 400x212px
>>34496912
You know /b/ is the normalfag board but you came here anyway.

I am not surprised.
>>
File: fefe.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
>>34497966
>>34498035
Oh, and if she responded with an """""emoticon""""", she isn't truly sad or anything. The girl sounds like a dumb bitch, so get over her and move on. She's playing games and enjoying a little drama. I'm not going to give you the "women can't get depressed" meme, but if a woman is depressed, you will know it. She won't get on skype and go "I'm depressed :'( "

Because first of all, a depressed person doesn't go around diagnosing themselves as depressed. Often times, they won't understand what's wrong with them. The girl you're talking to is, at most, stressed out and a little overwhelmed. The fact that she has faced this routine life challenge and IMMEDIATELY threw out the word "depressed" shows that she's a fucking moron.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.