[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get a gf as an altrighter Im not going to change

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1484466534991.jpg (59KB, 669x923px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484466534991.jpg
59KB, 669x923px
How do you get a gf as an altrighter

Im not going to change my views and be cucked, i will stand and be true

Shit gets lonely sometimes though
>>
>>34496880
you don't because your dumb ass doesn't deserve a girlfriend
>>
You don't be so autistic about your dumb ass political views.
>>
>red white and blue

This is true
>>
>>34496880
>unironically alt-right
Oh shit, what are you doing my man?
>>
>>34496880
Just find a mentally ill female that doesn't look too bad.

Other than that you're fucked
>>
>>34496913
Im doing what is uncucked and best for my homeland and my people
>>
>>34496991
>getting memed this hard
>>
>>34496880
If you're in the US go to the deep south, probably have to check out the colleges and universities if you want any hope of finding even a somewhat intelligent (ie not redneck) alt right gril.
>>
>>34496991
Submitting to some shady business man working for the interests of oil barons and jewish bankers and bowing down to power lubing up your ass and getting fucked ruthlessly.
>>
>aut right, an ideology that demonises women and stands to take away their rights
>few women in the movement are crazy

well gee golly gosh sew my arse shut and shit out my dick, colour me surprised
>>
>>34497140
Whatever way you look at him, hes the only one of the bunch who was ever going to bring about any changes.

Hes already getting to work on exactly what he said he would. He's my man and nobodys going to make me think otherwise. I will only change my mind if my quality of life becomes worse under him, which i doubt

And the SJW tears that he wrought are just delicious, the more they scream, the more i like him. It lets me know he is doing something right.
>>
>>34497185
>t. cuck
Seriously Anon did you get trolled so hard you actually voted for a billionaire who told you he would stand up for the working class?
>>
File: 1485676468135.jpg (33KB, 389x395px) Image search: [Google]
1485676468135.jpg
33KB, 389x395px
The true cuck is the person who willingly bends over for a rich, deceitful billionaire who unironically thinks spending an absurd amount of money on building a border wall is the most pressing issue, not to mention banning muslims from entering the US from a few select countries but couldn't be bothered to ban the countries that actually has the scummiest people on the planet, exclusively due to their roles as oil barons and "allies".

Robots are apolitical or anarchists, don't be a fucking cocksucker for Chad politicians who don't give a shit about anything but money. Fuck off with this autistic /pol/ shit, I'm tired of it.
>>
>>34497185
>hes the only one of the bunch who was ever going to bring about any changes.
Yeah moron except BAD change isn't something you should want

>I will only change my mind if my quality of life becomes worse under him, which i doubt
Oh, so you're just selfish and only care about your own quality of life.

This is why you won't get a gf
>>
File: 987987987.jpg (31KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
987987987.jpg
31KB, 499x499px
>>34496880

trump actually won with white women, so it shouldn't be any more difficult than normal, unless you live in a liberal shithole like me.
>>
>>34496880
I got a brown gf who hates blacks as much as I do. It feels great. OP, just get yourself a qt Hispanic gf, they grew up religious and their parents more than likely are racist against blacks.
>>
>>34496880
pretend and lie
>>
>>34496880
You're going about this the wrong way, you don't even really talk politics with a woman as long as you can. Their opinions don't matter at all, all you need to worry about is if they love, respect, and are loyal to you.

If they can do all that they'll at least tolerate your autism at worst and listen/possibly change their mind at best.
>>
>>34497358
Part of the problem for the /pol/lacks is that "sperg who calls himself alt-right" is only a tiny subset of the people who voted for Trump. The largest contingents are probably "people who would vote for a goldfish as long as it was the GOP nominee" and "people who really, really, really dislike Hillary Clinton."
>>
Accept that you can like someone with different politics, however stay away from activist
>>
>>34497492
And that's why I don't bother dating men at all.
>>
>>34496880
Stop talking to girls about politics because literally not one of them wants to hear that shit and their "liberal" views are just a tool they use to MUTE political convos in general because they are not interested in them

Jesus, get the basics straight anon.

Do you wanna get inside her pants or do you wanna rant about your political views? You gotta pick one because the latter is not sexy. Unless you either do it with extreme confidence and eloquence (kek no) or emulate the views you expect she'd want to hear (but you don't wanna be "cucked" so that's out of the question to)

So just...dont.
>>
>>34496991
>uncucked
>homeland
>people
Stop using these words as if you know them. You sound like a 16 year old Mexican who found /pol/. Grow up. I'm a far-right individual but I don't spout any stupid meme-words because I have a brain.
Browse /lit/ and /his/ for actual political discussion you pleb.
>>
should have gone to the women's march and pretended to be a leftie
>>
>pro-trump
>alt right

kys and hope you're reborn with a brain in the next life
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.