[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel like...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2595.png (537KB, 654x727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2595.png
537KB, 654x727px
Does anyone else feel like they were born in the wrong era?

I wish I could live in a time where I could do a few hours of hard work a day and not have to worry about having a roof over my head, cold drink and warm company to end the night. And when I'm. It working, I would have my time to myself and my friends.

Today, I really have nothing to look forward to and nothing exciting because I'm always going to be worried about money, race and politics.
>>
Nah, this era is the freedom of men, not women.
>>
>>34496606
I wish I was born in China or Japan back when there was dynasties and samurai. I know it sounds faggy but I just feel like if I joined the military now a days there isn't much skill involved. Where as in 200AD you had to be a good swordsman or master of some form of weapon to be useful. Basically I wish I had a chance to be a legendary warrior.
>>
>>34496622
You're saying men are more free now than before? Yeah, right. Men cannot disappear and start over in today's world.
>>
>>34496659

Men can do anything.
>>
File: IMG_2026.jpg (169KB, 670x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2026.jpg
169KB, 670x1000px
>>34496651
Same here. I know I could, and probably would die eventually, but I'd have a real place in the world and maybe a wife or two, kids, respect and brotherhood, etc.
>>
>>34496679
And yet you choose to post on a Nicaraguan bottle cap collectors image board.
>>
File: IMG_2596.jpg (241KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2596.jpg
241KB, 1280x719px
Join an MC, anons.
>>
>>34496764

No I post on an American based image board that was modeled off of a Japanese based image board.

I'm about to choose taking a shower and decide on a place for lunch.
>>
>>34496606
your view of the past is very misguided, if you were to be randomly given a new life based on the percentage of occupations then you would end up as a serf, working sunrise to sunset on someone else's land, 6 days a week
>>
File: IMG_1682.jpg (230KB, 1000x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1682.jpg
230KB, 1000x584px
>>34496961
Actually, serfs were only expected to labor three days a week on a lord's land and that was only during planting/harvest season. Serfs had it better than blue collar workers today.
>>
>>34497387
yeah and the remaining time they farmed for themselves on his land
>>
File: MaslowsHierarchyOfNeeds.svg.png (17KB, 450x318px) Image search: [Google]
MaslowsHierarchyOfNeeds.svg.png
17KB, 450x318px
basically, the two lowest needs are today the best they've ever been. Before ca 1750 they were shit, but most societies before would be way better at completing the upper ones than what ours is
>>
>>34498476
here psychological means food, water, sheler etc
>>
Definitely. We used to smack roasties for giving us lip and bash beta men's skulls in to take all their belongings.
>>
The 20th century is the most attractive to me. You could go from nothing to something easily. There was so much being created all while there were family values. 1950s America seems the best for me.
>>
>>34498684
I would agree anon it was easy to live as an American iin the 1950s because it was post ww2 and jobs where available to most everyone I could walk into a fourtane five hundred shake hands with some Jews and boom spend 20 years at a comfy office job
>>
tfw no one to play witcher with
>>
File: IMG_1671.jpg (1MB, 2646x2192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1671.jpg
1MB, 2646x2192px
>>34499401
I'll play with you, anon...

Original, awoo
>>
File: 1441793917371.jpg (40KB, 300x544px) Image search: [Google]
1441793917371.jpg
40KB, 300x544px
>It was a nice feeling to have a Microvac of your own and Jerrodd was glad he was part of his generation and no other.
>>
Yeah, but I think that my condition is mostly due to video games. The addiction made me a shut in, so I project that I'd like to live in an earlier time since it would've been simpler and more interesting.
Nowadays your job and long term economic standpoint is at the whim of the Jew and what he wants to do. The only way to break the control would be to beat them at their own game, though they actively make it as hard as possible to do so.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.