[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Above average robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

File: 1485368193434.png (5KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1485368193434.png
5KB, 226x223px
>reasonably attractive yet no gf

Who else feels it
>>
>>34496468
Fuck off failed normie
Oregando post
>>
Have you tried at all anon, like you know spoken to women. Or you just pouting because you above averageness didn't attract all females in 500 Meter radius.
>>
Gf is a meme, a man cannot "possess" a woman but a woman can possess a man through marriage.
>>
>>34496468
i feel it. i fucking feel it.
>>
>>34496500
Get a healthy number of matches on tinder but they never rey to me

Okc, pof, are clusterfucks not even worth the time
>>
File: scdfgtr.jpg (127KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
scdfgtr.jpg
127KB, 960x960px
>posted this pic on instagram
>116 likes in 41 minutes

>still an incel since i was 16 years old

call me whatever you like
>>
Used to be me
Still never ever gf, but a few years of being a total loser had its physical effect on me, from being odd but handsome looking to plain old ugly and creepy
>>
File: crying wojack.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
crying wojack.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>34496468
>tfw you get turned down by a qt
>again
>when you know full well they've dated and fucked fucking dumb fat loser cunts

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE
WHY THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME
I'm by no means a /fit/ Chad, but I'm a likable average 25yo who tries to stay in shape and has something interesting to say.

fuck man
>>
File: 8107508.jpg (25KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
8107508.jpg
25KB, 300x301px
>>34496600
>when you know full well they've dated and fucked fucking dumb fat loser cunts

>I'm likable

sure sounds like it. better add delusional to that
>>
>>34496600
This is the shit that gets me

Nirmalfags, on facebook

They almost all have lousy face genetics. No cheekbones, wispy little beta brows, weak jaws, weak chins, bug eyes, eyc. But almost all of them have had a gf

I have none of those issues. My face is pleasing to the eye. But i gueas im just "that weird kid from high school" who is still avoided like the plague. Im 19
>>
>>34496634
t. fatty loser
>>
>>34496543
i like your eyes anon, coming from a guy
>>
File: 1479247739961.png (138KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1479247739961.png
138KB, 362x358px
>>34496468
>tfw if I could actually carry conversations instead of sperging out then I could easily get a qt gf
>>
>>34496653

im

>>34496543

stay unlikable and delusional

>>34496654
thanks friend, i get a lot of compliments on them
>>
>>34496468
You're not attractive if you dont have girls openly showing interest and flirting with you irl.
If they think you're attractive, you'll know. I have women hitting on me all the time but my lack of confidence and insecurity prevents me from doing anything. Thats why im a 21 yearold chad looking virgin. And i have been rejected by every girl i liked so my lack confidence and fear of rejection are pretty big issues.

Yesterday tho, was the first time i made out with a girl after 4 years.
I was invited to a house party and i was sitting on the couch next to 4 girls, drinking, and i was the centre of attention among the girls. They were asking me stuff the whole time and touching me and this and that. Later we went to some club and this one girl was grinding on my dick and shit. I was piss drunk so i dont remember much.
Anyway after that 6 of us went to sleep at the girls house and i ended up being told by the host girl(she grinded on me) that im sleeping in her room. The doors closed and it was just me and her now. She sat on my bad and i almost spilled spaghetti and fucked up because im retarded and i made things awkward for a moment. But since im not THAT stupid not to know what she wants me to do, i just said fuck it and went to kiss her. We started making out and i ended up licking her tits and rubbing her pussy and shit like that. Nothing else happened sadly. But we cuddled and talked and it was very nice and comfy. It wasnt even awkward after which came as a great surprise to me.
>>
>>34496649
>>34496653

You're so pathetic I'm clenching my asshole over second hand shame. Fuck, I hope you'll die bitter and alone.
>>
>>34496468

i have tfwnogf by choice

i could have a gf right now but i havent met a gril that i actually like. in the past i lowered my standards and had gf's solely for sex, or tried dating them because we had a marginal amount of common interests and way of thinking, but that's not worth it anymore. my standards aren't even high, i just want a girl with a few particular common interests but the combination of them is really hard to find (anime ,vidya, fitness, and isn't completely socially inept). my last gf filled all of that but is mentally unstable and became suicidal
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485579558213.jpg (22KB, 440x515px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485579558213.jpg
22KB, 440x515px
>>34496691
I was told it was all about the face, repeatedly, i swallowed the black pill whole on the daily

But it fucking lied to me
>>
>>34496468
I'm above average but I'm also a shut in. I know it's not going to last forever and I'll eventually luck into a qt because of my superior genetics.
>>
>>34496682

Nice story, mark.
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 674x846px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 674x846px
>>34496662
>hot girl approaches me
>scare them away 10 seconds later by saying something autistic

Easy come, easy go
>>
File: euhwr9riweo.png (871KB, 1011x509px) Image search: [Google]
euhwr9riweo.png
871KB, 1011x509px
>>34496468

After I'm done fucking a qt girl (usually FWB's or one night stands) and we're having post-sex pillow talk, EVERY SINGLE TIME the girl starts asking me, "Why don't you have a girlfriend, anon? You're fucking perfect". Sometimes when I ask girls out they say/text me that too, like "You don't have a girlfriend right? You seem like you would lol". On the outside I'm a good catch - Above average wealth (real good apartment compared to others my age), graduating soon with a *very* good degree, tall, way above average body from working out, dress well, 7x5.5inch dick, decent facial aesthetics, some cool/interesting hobbies, not *completely* socially retarded (can make acquaintances and shoot the shit with anyone I meet, both robots and chads).... My last girlfriend even had literal anxiety from being with me because she felt I was "way too good for her", so she made it hard on herself to be "perfect" around me all the time (when I didn't give a fuck and never did anything to make her feel 'lower' than me).

All of that is actually superfluous though. I don't hide who I am but girls choose to ignore it all the time until they stick around long enough for their rose-tinted glasses to wear off and realize my negatives. Like how I have ADHD, *barely* made it to last yr of my degree, mostly an introvert and hardly optimistic ('realist'), no real drive/ambition, no close friends since i moved to this new city, spend most my time wasting it on the internet or games, watch anime, kind of boring i guess and prefer to just stay home mostly...

When they see that and realize I'm not perfect they just end up wanting to leave.
>>
>>34498027
You sound like you'll find someone eventually. Most people have trouble finding a long term relationship. I'm 21 and female and while that makes it easy to get laid (though I haven't because I'm uptight) it doesn't just make me gf material to everyone that looks at my ass
>>
File: 1482292673803.jpg (76KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482292673803.jpg
76KB, 768x1024px
>>34496468
I've been called attractive, and I'm not insufferable to be around.
I've been trying to figure out exactly how to get a nice gf, and it pretty much comes down to being in the right place at the right time.
Sitting alone at home isn't going to get you a gf, and neither is being an autistic asshole. Being a nice person (not a "nice guy") will get you places.
In the last several months I've got a few dates, the trick I've learned is to go around town to places where cute girls work, there it's easiest to work into a friendly conversation from.something business related.
The main places people meet their significant others are
>work
>school
>introduced by friends (parties, social gatherings, etc)
You'll notice that these places force people into conversation and interacting with each other. It's simply a matter of probability whether or not that person is female, cute, and someone you could get along with. You just have to do things that increase your odds.

If you're completely physically deformed, I'm sorry for you. If you're just an annoying piece of shit IRL, that's your own fault and you should do something rather than complain about it and blame your slutty mother or lack of a father figure.
Also work out, do push-ups at home, ride a bike, go to the gym, don't eat Doritos for dinner every night.
>>
>>34496762
Because it's not. That has a good deal to do with it, but it's much more about social status than anything else. I've found that the one thing that helped me get girls interested in me more than anything was having female friends. It lets other girls know that you're not a complete creep, that you're capable of keeping a woman's attention, and that you're not desperate enough to want to fuck anything that moves. Plus a decent wingwoman is about as a good as a really good wingman.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.