[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT robots become potus for one day and we write executive order.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: trump_high_speed.png (475KB, 1000x766px) Image search: [Google]
trump_high_speed.png
475KB, 1000x766px
ITT robots become potus for one day and we write executive order. Recurring digits will be signed.

>me: ban immigration for chads taller than me (5'5") and thinner (170lbs)
>>
Milking women is now perfectly legal even without consent.
>>
>>34496352
Women are obligated to sleep with manlets.
>>
I create a new branch of the Department of Homeland Security. To prevent mass shootings by incels, we will offer government assistance to all robots in the form of free state sponsored gfs. We'll create millions of jobs while protecting the US.
>>
File: 1444588138611.jpg (17KB, 425x329px) Image search: [Google]
1444588138611.jpg
17KB, 425x329px
>>34496352
all incels receive permanent welfare
10% of the national budget will be dedicated to engineering cat girls for domestic ownership
>>
>>34496352
free use is law. Any time any place a woman needs to fuck a guy on command.
>>
>>34496352
establishing the neet state is the first priority. basically implement Universal Basic Income
>>
>>34496352
Rape is legalised.
>>
Execute all KHV
>>
ban miscegenation
>>
>>34496352
Open a bagel shop that sells secret stuff
>>
legalize recreational pot
>>
File: trump 4chan prank.jpg (123KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
trump 4chan prank.jpg
123KB, 638x960px
NEET bucks for life for r9k anons
>>
i cut all of the salaries of the entire Congress and legislative body by half and create the department of job security
>>
File: Trump Pepe.jpg (59KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Pepe.jpg
59KB, 700x700px
>>34496352
Mandatory gf's for all guys who want them
Free assisted suicide for NEETs.
All stacy's are to used as birthing factories to make qt3.14 gf's for everyone who wants one.
>>
>>34496352
Sell California to Mexico to pay for the wall
>>
>>34499996

this. and then invade Mexico.
>>
A government hotel is opened and everyone who has posted regularly on 4chan's /r9k/ board for at least 3 months is allowed to live there for free, for life
>>
If unable to get a gf by 22 one will be assigned to you if you wish
>>
Every manlet is killed
>>
label r9k along with pol as a terrorist organization, contributors are to be captured, sent to guantanamo bay and waterboarded until they turn into chads and marxists
>>
>>34500105
The place would be a health hazard.
With piss jugs and jizz socks. Unwashed fat sweaty bodies, all living close together, like kfc farm chickens.

The conflicts caused by every autist lack of social wherewithal and uncompromising nature.
>>
>>34496352
F U L L C O M M U N I S M
>>
Free Guncare
Everyone gets a free gun
>>
>>34496352
>make cheating a crime
>gov sponsored females for lonely men
>>
>>34496352
Funding given to development of AI and vocaloid technologies.
>>
all negst eggekutive orders must be writen in EBIN >:-DDDDDDDDD
>>
Rape is legalized (For men against women only)

Niggers are to be fired from jobs and aren't allowed to go to school which means Slavery is re-established and for a cheaper price this time

Abortions are banned and punished by death

Homosexuality is punishable as well
>>
>>34496352
Blacks are legal to shoot at with no consequences.
>>
all non-whites are executed on sight :^)
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.