[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Subject

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Numbuh_1.Op.IT.jpg (14KB, 365x277px) Image search: [Google]
Numbuh_1.Op.IT.jpg
14KB, 365x277px
Which urge do you, repressed philosophers of /r9k/, believe is better to pursue: the lust for knowledge, or the lust for freedom? Ultimately they are the same thing, but which should precede the other?
>>
You wouldn't desire knowledge if you had no freedom.
And wouldn't desire freedom if you had no knowledge.
>>
>>34496317
What form of freedom are you referring to?
I'm resisting the urge to dismiss your post because of your inclusion of the term.
>>
>>34496565
you can't dismiss the thread for you lack freedom
>>
>>34496590
Uninteresting post.
>>
File: IMG_1285.jpg (17KB, 352x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1285.jpg
17KB, 352x417px
>>34496317
The lust for power
>>
File: 105[2].gif (61KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
105[2].gif
61KB, 200x200px
>>34496603
seems like you lack knowledge too.
>>
>>34496625
Pray tell what knowledge you've realized I lack? Or can you only reply with vapid one-liners and reaction images?
>>
>>34496317
it doesn't matter since they are the same thing
>>
File: expired-ring[1].jpg (4KB, 78x78px) Image search: [Google]
expired-ring[1].jpg
4KB, 78x78px
>>34496639
i reply with words and images of my choosing, unlike the simple minded i'm free to do so.
>>
>>34496317
>This is the same question neatly tied in with some narcissim

Today OP sucked his last dick, exclaiming: There just isn't enough cum.
>>
>>34496695
And you've freely revealed yourself to be incapable of answering my question. End of engagement.
>>
>>34496747
but the engagement is not over for i am full of knowledge and freedom.

i wish i had a woman to release my knowledge on her face and then lick it off her eye brows using my freedom.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.