[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's agreed, well all try to get anon fired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images (4).jpg (9KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
9KB, 268x188px
So it's agreed, well all try to get anon fired
>>
File: 1483498024109.jpg (31KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
1483498024109.jpg
31KB, 405x344px
>10 years a NEET

I am just going to kill my self now, It wasn't even for the lack of trying, every year the gap gets harder to explain on a CV to the point after 3 years you look unhirable

If I do manage to get one I will be so socially inept from the constant isolation and lack of daily structure and people would probably conspire to get me fired
>>
>>34495927
I feel like this actually happens when working with chads/stacies.

Just smile and ignore them only when you need something
>>
>>34495927
>okay hamid, you bait him into talking about your muslim background, then tell everybody he voted trump
>steve, you approach him and talk about an awesome party everyone was invited to except anon. this will help get him infuriated.
>BECKY! you're our stinger for this operation. you're gonna wait for anon to come out of the restrooms and brush up against him, then tell HR he groped your ass
>and me... well, I'll make sure it all goes on youtube so that he never gets a job in this city again!
>>
My coworkers love me because I'm beta as fuck and do a lot of the bitch work and make them look good in contrast because I'm so autistic. I'm not a threat to them. One of my coworkers (female over 45) constantly bitches about the other people we work with if they are go-getters and will likely outshine them.
>>
>>34496065
not so much chads but women and their weak passive-aggressive nu-male followers do commonly try to get people they disliked fired

t. manager of a business
>>
>>34496198
Do you find that its primarily Chad's that women/beta nu males try to get fired because they make them look like shit in comparison and make it look easy because of often superior interpersonal skills? I'm beta but I am so avoidant of conflict I never complain even when I should. I'm this guy btw:
>>34496193
>>
>>34496013

Construction site laborer. Life solved.
>>
>>34496250
nah women will literally never complain about Chad type staff, they just turn a blind eye to anything they do. Other male staff might complain to me but won't say anything to Chad's face, if there is a problem I'm the one who has to deal with it with those types. (Chads might be good looking and charismatic, but a lot of them are still shit at their job.)
>>
>>34496260
I've actually had 3 guys on a laborer job get me fired. 1 guy was trying to start a fight with me one night when he was drunk saying him and guy 2 would jump me. went and knocked on 2's door because i was getting tired of 1's shit. 2 calls the boss wont leave room. 1 sees 2 will not back him up decides to quit picking fight. job drags on 2 and guy 3 are not working, 2 is hiding doing drugs, 3 is sort of dicking around. 1 is working and im doing most of the work. manager does not give a single fuck ends up having to hire a fuck ton of guys to get the job done at the end to cover for 2 and 3 not doing jack shit all week. 2 thrashes bosses house. 1 and 2 try to claim i did it and try to rope guy 3 in on it since he thinks he's going to be stuck working with guy 1 and 2 because 2 is the bosses sons friend and gets special treatment from the boss.
>>
>>34496443
I guess your experience was different from mine. Women like to complain about everyone, especially ones who show them up and make them look like shit in comparison.
>>
>>34496494
here they complain about the "lesser" men all the time, and they bitch at other women as well
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.