[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would LOVE to see you defend watching wrestling.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0676.jpg (101KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0676.jpg
101KB, 960x540px
I would LOVE to see you defend watching wrestling.
>>
It's a bit of wholesome fun for the entire family to enjoy.
>>
>>34495828
I can't defend it, but I'll still probably have a couple of beers and watch the Rumble with my roommate tonight.
>>
I dont need validation from a baement dwelling faggot like you. I will watch whatever i like. Fuck you nigga
>>
i couldn't defend WWE these days.

but TNA? yeah, easily.

WWF ain't what it used to be and you don't have a WCW anymore, it's TNA.

back then it was like gangsters and henchmen brawling each other, now'adays it's juiced up homos singing soap opera on stage.

the women in wrestling are a lot hotter these days though.
>>
>>34495828
person who doesn't watch wrestling here

it's a performance that needs to be trained and choreographed, you can consider it similar to a very physical form of theater. it's super fucking grueling and it's done entirely for the entertainment of their audience

how is that not super valid?
>>
>>34495828
Half of them look like fedoralords. Catering to their audience?
>>
>>34495959
>the women in wrestling are a lot hotter these days though.
Kelly Kelly retired. It's only downhill from there.
>>
File: 67lgcrurmzkx.png (1MB, 1076x1069px) Image search: [Google]
67lgcrurmzkx.png
1MB, 1076x1069px
>>34495828
>Not wanting to watch your wrestlfu
>>
>>34495828
Wrestling isn't wrestling by max landis not only defends watching but has great insight on our psyche when it comes to drama and fiction.
case closed.
>>
>>34495828
I used to watch it when I was a kid from like 1998-2005 it was really good I think. Honestly if it went back to how it was back then I might consider watching it again but all the good wrestlers stopped so idk.
>>
>>34495959
>back then it was like gangsters and henchmen brawling each other, now'adays it's juiced up homos singing soap opera on stage.

lmaowhatthefuck?
back in the day EVERYONE juiced hogan,ddp,steiner literally everyone (and they looked jacked as fuck) then benoit and guerrero happened. now almost no one blasts. everyone is small as fuck these days end the current universal champ is straight up obese.

as for singing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RegHMfhrk4I
>>
>>34496137
no shit they all juiced.
i'm talking about the image.

back then you had Doinks and Kanes and Ray Mysterios and Gangrels and Mankinds and actual character.
wrestling now is mostly just huge white guys that look like they juice, you look at them and go, "wow, thats one giant fucking meathead"

you didn't think that when you looked at Scott Hall or Kevin Nash or hell, even The Big Show, Nash is just stupidly tall and Big Show is just a giant.

Brock Lesnar was literally a no personality fucking roid monster.
>>
It's TV show. You have to be pretty autistic to care about what TV shows someone watches
>>
File: 1471703380029.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471703380029.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
Usually just say "dude who cares". Works 99% of the time.
>>
>>34495828
Roleplaying can simulate interactions so that one can derive meaning from them without them inflicting their ordinary, unsimulated harm. It can be an outlet for urges that are unfeasible to express in day to day life.
>>
>>34495959
Does Billy Corgan still own TNA?
>>
It's stupid fun fighting.

I don't watch it regularly but I watch some matches and there is always something neat about it.
>>
>>34496137
>kek
Kurt is one of the best of all time. Especially his promo where he basically just shits on the military for 2 minutes
>>
>Show wrestling to a girl
>She thinks it's stupid
>Randy Orton comes to the ring
>She gets quiet and breathes heavily
>Next time I see her, she has Randy Orton on her smartphone as a wallpaper

Women are marks.
>>
I like wrestling because it's the only art form which has expresses real emotions. You can feel the intensity and emotion behind it.

Most tv shows and movies the acting is inorganic and lacks the human touch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrlSz-Xxo50
>>
File: 1474477184546.gif (1MB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474477184546.gif
1MB, 198x200px
>>34495828
It's fake yeah, doesn't stop if from being enjoyable

People watch movies and tv shows that are fake, doesn't stop them enjoying it

Get some friends and watch the royal rumble tonight lad, guarantee you have a good time
>>
>>34497243
>getting distance-cucked by Randy Orton
>>
I tried to watch it once. It was just too moronic. I felt as if I needed to have a lobotomy to enjoy it.
>>
>>34495828
It's incredibly stupid, but it's dumb fun.
>>
If they did a poll of people who watched wrestling I'm guaranteeing 99.9% of those people over 18 would have voted for Trump. Just the stupidest motherfuckers who ever lived.
>>
File: KennyOmega.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
KennyOmega.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
GOAT

orignringal
>>
File: KennyvsChild.gif (888KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
KennyvsChild.gif
888KB, 220x165px
GOAT

oringalg 2
>>
Lucha Underground is amazing
>>
>>34495959
>the women in wrestling are a lot hotter these days though.

Can't beat Stacy Keibler m8
>>
>>34497502
that lil brat gets tore up.
need more of that.
>>
>>34496100
this

I only watched 2001-2005 but those were the best years.
>>
It's literally the epitome of autism.

Just watch football or mma instead.
>>
File: kennybackbreaker.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
kennybackbreaker.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>34497835
enjoying small children being hurt is not healthy anon
>>
>>34497502
I demand sauce. I want to see this kid get pummeled.
>>
File: OmegaSavestheFGC.webm (211KB, 892x502px) Image search: [Google]
OmegaSavestheFGC.webm
211KB, 892x502px
>>34497835
>>34498130
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acjPWVvSy2g

Kenny Omega is best
>>
Lesnar is winning the rumble wooooooooo OP is a smark faggot
>>
File: 0xRIMFV.jpg (29KB, 324x607px) Image search: [Google]
0xRIMFV.jpg
29KB, 324x607px
I pretty much just watch the Rumble and Mania these days. I haven't seen Raw or Smackdown in about two years. I'm probably not even gonna watch the Rumble this year. I have no clue what's going on.
>>
>>34497416
The problem isn't that it's fake. The problem is it's boring and stupid. The behind the scenes segments are poorly acted and poorly written. The actual wrestling is just okay from what I've seen.
>>
>>34498223
I wouldn't sit and watch it myself put it that way

Its fun when you don't take it seriously and you watch with friends
>>
>>34495828
>watching man drama
>ever
>>
>>34498198
undertaker, brock, and Goldberg are doing a thing.
>>
>>34498455
Does the Undertaker come out of retirement every time ratings are low?
>>
It's just stupid fun.

You can't say WWE is "too dumb 4 me" when you spend time looking at dank maymays on chinese animation forums.
>>
File: le sour negro.jpg (417KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
le sour negro.jpg
417KB, 2000x1000px
>mandrama thread
>>
>>34495828
It's fun and everyone knows the drama is bullshit. That doesn't make it any less fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gLjQiYBPQI
>>
It's a scripted performance but all the performers do their own stunts
Pro wrestling>TV and film
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.