[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a complete bitch for the state and do whatever it tells

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: military.jpg (206KB, 584x371px) Image search: [Google]
military.jpg
206KB, 584x371px
>be a complete bitch for the state and do whatever it tells you
>somehow girls find this attractive
>>
>Steady constant pay check
>Medical, dental covered
>Husband gets to be gone half the year so plenty of time to party
>You don't have to work

Most women would LOVE to be dependas.
>>
>>34495674
no you faggot
that fact that you have to be fit and tall
and also not be an autistic to be solider
makes it attractive.
>>
Girls that are radical conformists and submissive and lack personalities. The types of girls that most of 4chan druels over. The same types go for police officers also.
>>
>>34495707
>not autistic to be a soldier

If you know any soldiers you'd know that this is completely horseshit.
>>
File: 1480725037485.png (231KB, 643x537px) Image search: [Google]
1480725037485.png
231KB, 643x537px
lol digital camo in current year
>>
Females just care about Chad looks and Chad "charisma", everything else is superfluous.
>>
>>34495674
>dying for jewish business interests
>not alpha
>>
>>34495674

girls are biologically destined to desire men that can protect them and that includes soldiers
>>
>>34495674

Why wouldn't they be attracted to it?

>job literally screams beta male HS dropout
>he's forced to the other side of the country for a year at a time, but is so beta he'll keep sending you money while you fuck real chads
>higher chance he'll get BTFO and she'll get all his money and compensations

seems pretty smart to me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.