[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /BTFO by a friend/ here I have to share my story. It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1485466286913.jpg (30KB, 570x606px) Image search: [Google]
1485466286913.jpg
30KB, 570x606px
Who else /BTFO by a friend/ here

I have to share my story. It's too painful to keep bottled up any longer. Maybe a young anon can learn from my mistakes.

>had just one friend in high school

>he was a short overweight nerdy guy with glasses

>I was a tall lanklet with great hair

>both of us were socially awkward losers but compared to him I was basically Chad

>some of the alpha jocks thought I was funny in a weird way but they weren't really my friends

>after high school we go to different colleges and don't really see each other that much anymore

>he becomes very popular and socially successful

>lots of friends and girls like him as the funny smart guy

>he also does well in college and as a good job lined up

>meanwhile I am a directionless loner, failing ny classes, and become a druggie for a while

>get clean, but still flunk out of college

>homeless for a while until I convinced my parents to let me live with them

>hopeless NEET and depresses and miserable beyond belief

>no friends, no interests, no motivation

>can't get any job except the occasional temp manual labor assignmemt

>meanwhile he's doing great in life and doesn't know the full extent of what a miserable failure I am

I had to share that with you.

Don't make my mistakes young robots
>>
File: gc1.jpg (61KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
gc1.jpg
61KB, 640x420px
Oh and I forgot to mention that great hair that I had in high school is gone now. I went bald at 20 and everybody think I'm a skinhead creep.
>>
File: 1485531758109.jpg (52KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
1485531758109.jpg
52KB, 500x583px
Please don't ignore me robots ;-;
>>
>>34495371
>reddit formating
Go back
>>
>>34495735
Shut your mouth queer
>>
short version
>my friend got a life and I didn't
bohoo
>>
>>34495698
You must not think too highly of yourself anon (or lowly of others), it will only bring pain and misfortune. Get back into school as its the only way to get into the working system, your parents are providing you with free accommodation! You should use that to benefit yourself! In the mean time stop feeling down about now and start think about what you could be doing with your life if you got off your ass.

You can only make change, being miserable and thinking about what you could've done isn't going to do anything.
>>
>>34495821
But I'm bald anon

Do you know what that's like
>>
Bump desu pls halp
>>
>>34496345
Just grow a beard, it's that easy, bra ;)
>>
>>34495371
How is he responsible for that? Sounds like you btfo'd yourself
>>
>>34495371
He didn't BTFO you, fucking retard

He did something with his life and you just stagnated as a directionless loner, blah blah blah.
>>
>"Hey anon, do you like anyone?"
>"Uh.....no."
>"Well nobody likes you so I guess it's even."

I was definitely BTFO, it kind of came out of nowhere and hit hard.
>>
>>34497219
What the fuck, that's a fucking monster
>>
>>34497190
>>34497209
It's my genes' fault. I didn't ask to go bald.

Nobody - literally NOBODY - will respect you when you're a bald guy in your 20s. I've tried and it's hopeless.
>>
>>34497149
Real life doesn't work like your memes.

Beards don't help.
>>
>>34497219
This is why you should never give a commited answer to questions anon. You make yourself vulnerable to attacks like that.

Your immediate response should have been "None of your business"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.