[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got thrown away by THE girl >havent really talked to someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1484795727849.jpg (57KB, 586x456px) Image search: [Google]
1484795727849.jpg
57KB, 586x456px
>got thrown away by THE girl
>havent really talked to someone about it in 3 month
>or just talked to anyone
>and this friday she told me she got a new bf
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE, LET ME DIEEEEE
I JUST WANT TO TALK TO A CUTE GIIIIIIIIRL THAT'LL JUST BE NICE TO MEEEEEE
SOMEONE TO BE MUSHY WITH AND TO TALK BOUT NOTHING AND EVERYTHING
I DONT CARE ABOUT LOVE OR GOING OUT, I JUST NEED SOME MUSHINESS
>>
>still in contact with oneitis

there is your problem, friendo
>>
Happened to me too. Had a girl "friend" that I used to talk about all kinds of things you cant talk to male friends about. She would always tell me how special I am and how that our relationship is special and no one understands her like I do. Then she got a boyfriend and stopped answering my messages. It took another year for me to fully get the hint.
>>
>>34495096
fpbp

You should cut your contact with her if she dumped you. There's no point in keeping her.
>>
>anon gets the oneitis
>doesn't want to fuck it up
>follows his conditioning and is nice to her and tries to be her friend
>talks about feelings and shit
>she cuts off contact after he tries to transition from friend to more than friends
>meanwhile chad was pumping her all the while
this story gets repeated every fucking day on here, but such is life.
>>
File: 1429414681802.jpg (14KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1429414681802.jpg
14KB, 234x250px
>>34495096
>tfw my oneitis is my coworker so i have to see her every fucking day
>she's still cute with me even though she got a bf
WAKE ME THE FUCK UP
>>
>>34495341
>>34495180
>>34495096
>oneitis
No no no, i actually managed to get her to love me. We were both sperg from here
Thing i didnt knew is that she was waaaay more psycho and im way more prone to anger issues than we both tought
Trying to keep this relationship alive was a mess, but i have merely no regrets. Only having her out of my life now, buy what could i do ? We cut contact yesterday

Now i just need an escape. A cute girl who will vent about anything with me, that we can be close friend (but not bf/gf, im not ready for those kind of stuff, intimacy scare me)
>>
>>34495533
Well I don't know if it helps you but I found that complete sluts that will only do ONS with you (from tinder for example) or actual prostitutes are really good at talking and listening to your shit.
>>
>>34495367
Women will never ever understand our robot pain, lad
>>
File: 1431302583309.jpg (68KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1431302583309.jpg
68KB, 668x712px
>>34495636
Worst part is that she's completely aware of what she's doing. She's probably purposely leading me on or she's just flirting with me thinking it doesn't work on me.

Fuck I don't know. Thank god I didn't display too much betaness toward her. When I slipped that I have a date with a girl she just straight up admitted "aww anon my heart bleeds" but this was most likely in a joking manner.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.