[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I managed to "hook up" and it felt natural

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (90KB, 572x505px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90KB, 572x505px
I did not think this was possible. It wasnt even weird the next morning.
Here's a recap
>yesterday
>invited to house party
>the girl is the host
>i met her 2-3 times before and she was always extra nice to me
>we all get drunk
>go out for a while and she grinds on me in a club
>come back 3h later to sleep at her place
>6 of us come back
>2 sleep on the couch
>2 in guest room
>girl says im sleeping in her room
>i felt something might happen but didnt really think much of it
>there's a bunk bed and she's on top
>we say goodnight after a small chat
>she comes down to get something
>takes a mickey mouse commic, sits on my bed and decides to tell me a stupid joke
>tells me its my turn to tell joke
Now here's where i almost spilled spaghetti and fucked up. Since i dont know any appropriate jokes i layed there for 2 min thinking of what to say while and it got awkward
>end up telling her i cant tell her a joke because i only know mean ones
>she tries to salvage situation
>im making it hard for her since im retarded
>at one point i just say fuck it and go for a kiss since im drunk
>it works
>we start kissing and she tells me to come on the upper bed
>we kiss for 10min and idk what to do from there
>we stop
>talk and cuddle a bit
>she starts kissing me again
>this time i end up licking her tits and rubbing her pussy
>she stops me after a bit of rubbing
>we talk and cuddle some more
>she starts kissing again and i do the same again
>she stops again after some rubbing
>we talk and cuddle some more and fall asleep

Sadly no sex, but was more than i ever did.
The cuddling was extra nice and comfy no matter how gay it sounds, and the next day wasnt weird at all. She climbed back on my bed after eating breakfast and layed next to me for a while. After that we woke everyone up and went home.
still a virgin :(
>>
You're so fucking stupid, you don't spend that long kissing/cuddling she must of got bored.
>>
>>34494923

Use your god damn tongue OP. Girls have an insta win button , use it!
>>
>>34495049
Well this was the first time i did something like this.
Also, we stopped kissing the first time, then she came at me again and this time i got my hand under her shirt and rubbed her pussy and whatnot and then she wanted to stop.
After another break SHE came at ME again and i did some more under clothes shit and after i rubbed her for like 30 seconds she didnt let me.

I cant say i had an idea on what im doing. But yea i thought the kissing lasted a bit too long as well so i tried doing something else.
I dont care if i wasnt good at it or whatever, or if she tells her friends something negative. Ill just blame it on the alcohol if i hear about some negative feedback. Im happy, it was a nice experince for me, and i doubt she thought it was that shitty since we got really comfy and talked nicely the whole time and the next morning nothing was weird and she wasnt like trying to avoid me or something.
>>
>>34494923
Way to go

Now get the fuck out
>>
>>34495049
Nah m8, that's perfectly fine
>>34494923
>>34495143
Proud of you anon, go with the flow and see what happens
She must really like you if she found the courage to do the first step
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.