[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop supporting Trump. Original.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: 2342344.png (119KB, 222x222px) Image search: [Google]
2342344.png
119KB, 222x222px
Stop supporting Trump.

Original.
>>
>>34494858

But he's the only one that memes the way I like.
>>
>>34494858
I don't. But I get triggered over my dad saying Hillary isn't corrupt even after I slowly explain to him how she is. If you're going to ignore my language like that you may as well fuck me.
>>
>annoying celebrities getting arrested

that's just satisfying, it goes beyond politics
>>
>>34494877

Of course Hillary is corrupt, she's a politician. Trump used to do the corrupting, now he takes 25 million from Sheldon Adelson to change his mind about Israel.

Inb4 Trump self-funded.
>>
>>34494858
>Stop supporting Trump.

Offer me a better alternative.
>>
File: 1438321917928.jpg (187KB, 960x919px) Image search: [Google]
1438321917928.jpg
187KB, 960x919px
>>34494858
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jB6vfx3NQA
>>
Stop being a terrible actor
>>
Never did. Some how some shady as fuck businessman who intends to fuck over the large part of the majority in order to enrich his already rich friends and cackle of warmongers and mercenary friends doesn't appeal to me. Hillary was fucking awful but Trump is going to be 100x worse. If you think otherwise go back and watch what Bush said about interventionism prior to getting elected in 2000. He pulled the same shit. The people who are surrounding Trump and making decisions are people who profited big time from the Bush wars, and want to pursue the same policies he did probably more aggressively. It wouldn't be surprising if they are instituting policies right now that are inflaming tensions that will probably bring about another massive terrorist atrocity that will be a casus belli for a new round of interventionism in the middle east and central asia. Iran was the ultimate target for the Bush clique, it'll probably be again this time around.

t. Libertarian.
>>
>>34494965

>Libertarian complaining about the wealthy getting their way.

But this is the only thing your meme ideology guarantees.
>>
File: 1466850430071.jpg (1MB, 1792x1412px) Image search: [Google]
1466850430071.jpg
1MB, 1792x1412px
>>34494965
Iran has always been targeted for a loooong ass time now.

Russia isn't going to let USA in Iran, since it is its one of the last allies in the middle east and attacking Iran will be like attacking israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQBWGo7pef8&feature=related
>>
>>34494965
>people profiteer
it's okay as long as it's American people. would be even better if it helped the economy.

maybe we can just wage cheaper wars.
>>
File: 1483633045046.png (339KB, 502x477px) Image search: [Google]
1483633045046.png
339KB, 502x477px
>>34494858
>the man elected president did exactly what he promised he would do in his campaign
I know that's a weird concept for the left, but I'm enjoying this shit.
>>
>>34495019
It's not though. These people mismanage the economy so badly to pay to enrich the top 1%. Tax increases on the middle class are almost inevitable. These usually take the form of sales tax increases and other fee increases (which they've already instituted).
>>
>>34495040
The Russians won't do shit, they know very well that policy would be suicidal. NATO forces literally surround them. Trump almost purposely appears irrational, see the "Mad man" theory. Most likely the US will offer them some concessions and they won't say shit.
>>
>>34495102
Most likely the Republicans want friendlier relations with Russia because they understand that they are a barrier to pursue an aggressive policy in the region. Offering them concessions would be a way of overcoming their opposition. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump recognizes their claim on the Crimea in the near future.
>>
>>34495055
He's not making Mexico pay for the wall.

Like factually. He Isn't. That's one of his promises. He's not doing it.
>>
>>34495055
It'll be funny watching the Alex Jones crowd pull Orwellian mind tricks justifying the Trump regimes interventionism overseas in spite of his promises to refrain from such policies.
>>
>>34494858
>caring about politics

>>34494930
leave kwa
>>
>>34495362

To be fair, how would Trump make Mexico pay for the wall? He didn't think that far through the process we knew Mexico is gonna tell him to fuck off way before he became President.
>>
>>34495052
He's increasing the military budget you retard. Using the ludicrous claim its in disrepair. Already not cheaper. Pouring money into the military is not enriching the American people. It's making most Americans poorer because that money comes from somewhere, most likely from your and my pockets.
>>
>>34495362
he is indirectly making them pay while amercans will drift away from mexican imports in order to stay competitive with the others they will have to lower their prices and eat the tarrif cost themselves.
>>
File: 1478895471532.png (148KB, 431x390px) Image search: [Google]
1478895471532.png
148KB, 431x390px
>>34495473
>>34495362
>cut off the foreign aid provided to Mexico
>increase tariffs
And it'll be payed indirectly
>>
>>34495362
>he thinks Trump wants Mexico to literally write a check to pay for the wall
>>
>>34495052
How about you just give the rich 20% of your income upfront? Why vote in a guy who has to start a war and kill thousands of innocents to get the same result?
>>
8 years, 8 magnificent years of this.
>>
>>34495846
He's delusional, probably believes in trickle down, doesn't understand that the Republicans are the tax party who raise taxes the most on the middle class.
>>
>>34495560
okay, sorry, i did not know that, try not to decapitate me.

>>34495846
i dunno, ask that to everyone who voted for Nixon, Eisenhower, Bush and Bush Jr.
>>
>>34495882
>he's delusional
>turns around and puts words in my mouth like a delusional person

whoa, chill, you can have your super important, serious political discussion.
>>
>>34495863
I honestly don't think he'll want a second term. But if he does, he will only get in terrorizing the American people like Bush did and If the Dem's don't shoot themselves in the foot trotting out some soulless Wall street faction ghoul again.
>>
File: Jill.jpg (1MB, 1254x916px) Image search: [Google]
Jill.jpg
1MB, 1254x916px
Start supporting our girl Jill.

She's anti-corruption, big on government accountability, and she wants us robo-slaves to be able to afford living.
>>
>>34495987
>you will never get to vote for another Ralph Nader/Ron Paul ticket

Fucking kill me. In b4 some dumbass says this is contradictory. I support cuts to welfare for the rich and the inflated military budget and increase in regulatory bodies while cutting taxes on the middle class. Let the wealthy pay for the cuts.
>>
File: 1485653480800s.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1485653480800s.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
What did he mean by this

Originally cynical
>>
p. interesting that there are people who only hate him for being republican, even though everyone had this belief that he was just pretending to be one for a while.

i don't think trump himself is a genius but someone helping him out is outsmarting all these news organizations and is a fucking god at social media marketing. you've set up an underdog hero's journey story irl for a billionaire celebrity, and made everyone believe he's going to bring all this chaos so that in the end literally any relatively sound decisions he makes (his staff makes) will look so good in comparison that he'll be remembered as this great president who loved the country. except maybe by muslims - if they end up taking over i guess i'm wrong.
>>
>>34494858
guys serious question because im confused as fuck

is that guy the same as this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>34496135
>5'9
i wonder how many drugs he took to stop growing at this height.
>>
>>34496135
hobbits live in the shire lebeouf
>>
>>34496135
yes its shia labeouf you damn tard. its a reference to his "he will not divide us" bullshit
>>
who here wants to fuck me
i'll fuck anyone
>>
>>34496437
Are you a grill?
oreganil
>>
>>34494858
stop being a progressive.
i won't stop supporting people who oppose progressivism.
>>
Trump changed the game. Actors and celebrities are now politicians. From now on all presidents going forward will be actors and celebs.
>>
>>34496527
What is ronald reagan. Please kys you uneducated swine
>>
>>34496499
why the fuck does that matter to you?
>>
>>34496595
Because I need a grill to heat my sausage, why do you think
>>
>>34496618
ok that's clever. yeah i'm a hot grill.
>>
>>34494858
Fuck off
I support America. Trump is in, if you're anti-trump you're pretty much anti-American. If you got issues with what he does have issue with the issue instead of attacking the person otherwise you're just trying to divide America and you're worse than anything Trump does if you want to divide America.
>>
>>34494858
"Who is this faggot!?"

Anon exclaimed in amusement
>>
>>34496765
Anon-functioning penis is poking out of your torso fool
>>
>>34496729
You would be the perfect commissar in Soviet Russia. Part of being American is living in a country where you can criticize policies and government without being labelled as a traitor and a apostate and not bowing down to some ruler as if he's the fucking king like a submissive cuck. If you want to live in a country like that move to North Korea you fucking bitch.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.