[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INFP THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1456031155273.jpg (101KB, 680x854px) Image search: [Google]
1456031155273.jpg
101KB, 680x854px
INFP GET IN HERE
Why are we so sad all the time, holy shit
And why girls think we are autistic
>>
File: hogwarts.jpg (135KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
hogwarts.jpg
135KB, 1280x960px
Because the freemasons/illuminati have hogged the rite of passage of magic/spirituality and only initiate their offspring.
That's why you feel like you are waiting for something before you can "start your life". Well that something exists and some of your friends have gone through that process of initiation (especially frat bros).
You on the other hand are a human that is missing an integral part of his being.

If you want to know more search for Mark Passio on youtube. I could give you more information, but it's basically like giving you the launch codes for a nuke so I'll just have to tell you that "The answer is out there Neo".
>>
>>34494986
What the fuck cryptic bullshit is this? I am not OP but I can identify with some of the things you said. Why can you not give more information? Either you have none in the first place or this weird ideology you are referring to is a circle jerk "secret society" bullshit thing or something along those lines
>>
>>34495035
magic is real bro
>>
INFP reporting, I'm always sad but girls don't think I'm autistic

let's start an INFP club
>>
>>34495057
Yeah and let me guess, it is reserved for the "worthy". I honestly believe that there is something to this way of thinking. That the mind has the power to induce change in many different ways. The point where my interest comes to a grinding halt is when "brotherhoods" or "secret societies" are introduced. It just seems like complete bullshit to turn something like that into politics.
>>
>>34495081
the dilemma is that it's really powerful and that is the reason that once you discover a way to make it work you automatically go like
"ok, shit I can't tell anybody about how this works or they might do serious damage with it"
That's my understanding of why the illuminati/masons hold this information back and it's a valid reason. You have to immerse yourself into their philosophy/movies before you find the keys that unlocks the treasure box.

Problem is a lot of the masons aren't worthy themselves, especially their poorly raised brats that get initiated just because of bloodlines and not because of character.

I can't tell you the secrets though, that would be dangerous. And the search is worth it.

One secret I can tell you.
Karma is real and EVERYTHING you do is reflected threefold back to you. So every time something bad happens to you, ask yourself "what have I done that is three times less severe but mirrors this situation exactly"
If you do this often enough you will find that Karma is real and then you can use it to you advantage, like I am doing now by telling you this.
For the useful information I give you now I will be rewarded back three times the amount by the universe.
>>
>>34495302
You don't have to convince me of this because I already believed it. I am by no means saying that I know "how the world works" but that much seemed pretty clear to me and I have started to change my life with this in mind and I am already harvesting some results. However, what you seem to imply is that this goes way beyond that. And I am interested in that. I am not interested in the politics and rites of secret societies per se, however I am interested in how you would suggest to go from here, because I have absolutely no clue. I don't just want to go the masons or whatever and start from the bottom. I want to skip all this initiation bullshit and this ever recurring theme of "networking" and "making the right impression". I think something as fundamental as this should be beyond petty human affairs. Would you say I am out of luck?
>>
>>34495356
I think the masons/illuminati are atm preparing for what they call the new world order, where all of this information will be revealed and humanity will enter a age of spirituality and illumination.

A week ago the CIA published some papers that admitted that ESP and remote viewing are real.
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R002600360002-3.pdf
I think it's a first step of them to slowly introduce the public to the world of the occult and supernatural. So I think you'll have to wait for more and more to come to the surface in the next FEW years.

I have no idea for example how ESP and remote viewing work or what technique to use. "It's the question that drives us" seems to be the motto.
>>
>>34495503
It seems to be a bit frustrating if someone like you who at least appears to have more inside knowledge into this subject tells me to just sit and wait. I was hoping you could give some more concrete tips on how to proceed from here. Because surely I cannot be the only one interested and there also must be an interest for more """worthy""" people to apply for this kind of thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 638x835px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 638x835px
>>34494814
I am an INFP
Things are not well
>>
>>34495648
Look into meditation and Mark Passio
>>
>>34495761
Have you heard about this "society forming" thing that was posted on 4chan a couple of times where it says something about people coming together for something along those lines. It didn't have any specifics about what it's gonna be, just an email adress. Is that just a bunch of bs or is there anything to it?
>>
Op here
Did this turn into a free mason thread ?
>>
>>34495830
Don't know anything about it. A lot of the occult stuff that gets posted on 4chan is bullshit though. Especially the "riddles" and the stuff along the lines of creepypasta. That's why you need to make yourself familiar with the subject by listening to Mark Passio.

>>34495871
Because that's the one you needed right now
>>
>>34495935
I will, original thank you
>>
File: patrician feel.jpg (261KB, 599x637px) Image search: [Google]
patrician feel.jpg
261KB, 599x637px
>Chopin: Ballade No.4 In F Minor, Op.52
This is an okay feel.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.