[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pua >game >social dynamics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1485611864586.jpg (31KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1485611864586.jpg
31KB, 433x419px
>pua
>game
>social dynamics
>>
>>34494749
Glad I have evolved past the need for some dumb roastie whore to bury my dick in.
>>
>>34494769
Same, I see so many normies fall for that trap where they feel fulfilled but end up having their life dragged down out of desperation where they stay with the roastie that fucks their life up.
>>
>>34494801
Dealing with that is literally what the guys teach.

Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1342_Mystery4_1279673143.jpg (40KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1342_Mystery4_1279673143.jpg
40KB, 520x390px
I honestly thought pick up "artistry" was a troll.

I mean look at the guy who runs it! And he says to dress and act like him?
>>
>>34494823
>kill yourself
Wow how original did the YouTube comments teach you that one.
>>
>Thinking you can "hack" social life to get people to like you and get laid

Wew lad
>>
>>34494895
our social lives were "hacked" in order to prevent us from ever getting laid though
really makes one think
>>
>>34494895
All pua does is tell you to dress like an attention whore and just play a numbers game. Eventually you'll find someone impressed with aspects of your bullshit outfit and they'll have low enough self esteem to fuck you.

To the majority of people you'd just look like a fool and a creep though.

Protip: The 1% of girls it does work on are usually the town bikes who would've fucked you without you needed to dress like a tool
>>
>>34494769
t. content with being unhappy and having chronic masturbatory habits
>>
Is there anyone here who unironically believes the PUA bullshit?
>>
>>34494928
This is so massively true its off the spectrum in precision
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.