[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Put me down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12

File: 1458280612724.png (125KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1458280612724.png
125KB, 367x321px
i've been drinking all night trying to gain the courage to finally end my life. It's been only 19 years, i'm bored, i'm directionless and dumb as fuck. No uni, no trade work at fucking domino's in a small shitbag bogan town. My father tried to kill himself when he found out i was going to be born. Like what the fuck more do i need, but i cant fucking do it. Please, just pretend to know me, pretend care.
>>
File: aQ427LxV_700w_0.jpg (85KB, 612x900px) Image search: [Google]
aQ427LxV_700w_0.jpg
85KB, 612x900px
you're the perfect candidate for suicide, buddo
>>
>>34494342
why are you dumb, anon?
>>
>>34494342
Bruh, you have a job
>>
File: IMG_5716.jpg (81KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5716.jpg
81KB, 500x375px
>>34494342

Just have a slice and relax anon. You have a long shift tomorrow.
>>
File: sweets ihl.png (1MB, 1600x1561px) Image search: [Google]
sweets ihl.png
1MB, 1600x1561px
>>34494342
If you admit to being dumb...shouldn't you reconsider the idea of suicide? Maybe that is just another dumb mistake....of course with irreversible consequences.
>>
File: gh.jpg (17KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
gh.jpg
17KB, 200x240px
>>34494400
Who would wanna die when there is glorious pizza to be eaten !
>>
>>34494366
I caused my family to break apart, i put my brother in a fucking mental hospital. Im a pathetic cunt. I don't want this anymroe
>>
>>34494376
first in my family to drop out of high school. its a huge thing to them, was to me.
>>
File: 1485690490166.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1485690490166.png
11KB, 411x387px
>>34494423
elaborate, anon. this sounds juicy
>>
>>34494435
Just with my shit, i tried to kill myself with a fucking belt when i was 17, my brother came in a saved my life. I put him in the state he is in. I deserved to carry that, not him.
>>
>>34494342
You're 19. There are countless ways your life can and will change, some of them necessarily for the better. 5 years from now you'll probably look back and marvel what a different person you were right now.
>>
>>34494447
Furthermore my brother now can't hold down a job, a girlfriend and is on and off drugs all the time. I fucked him up man. Im a monster
>>
>>34494475
and think what you succeeding will do to him.
I mean your Dad sounds like a pussy cunt, but brothers you can't fuck with that shit.
>>
>>34494342
>My father tried to kill himself when he found out i was going to be born.
>>34494447
>my brother came in a saved my life. I put him in the state he is in
In fairness, your family is clearly inclined to mental illness. Obviously your suicide attempt didn't help anything, but it's clearly inaccurate to suggest you're solely to blame. Even if you were, why would you blame yourself for the mental illness that drove you to suicide? You never chose that, any more than you chose the color of your eyes or hair.
>>
>>34494488
see, thats the fucked part. I'm too selfish to want to help all i want to do is run away like my father
>>
wanna join my band? ive been trying to muster up some suicidal robots to make some shitty music if theres nothing left to live for, ill teach you an instrument too, well live in a van playing run down bars spending our money on gas and tendies till the fun runs out and we drive off a cliff
>>
>>34494507
shit dude sounds good, but by the sounds of it you're from somewhere in north america (gas) im australian
>>
>>34494342
>19 yr old working a shit job with no visible prospects in current year
>OH NO IM A FAILURE AND MY LIFE IS SO DIFFERENT FROM THE NORM

Most of your generation is doing poorly anon, thank your lucky stars you aren't doing worse.
>>
>>34494526
I would disagree man, my whole year graduated apart from me, the lowest ATAR was 65.02. They are now travelling, waiting for uni or smashing chicks. I sit here listening to John Frusciante in a pool of self pity and guilt.
>>
>>34494526
Oh look, a new shitposting tripfag to filter.
>>
>>34494522
who gives a fuck? i tried killing myself at 15 after having an existential crisis that i still havent shaken off and realized that if im that deprived to end my life and have my legacy be told from my bedroom to the bottom of the hudson river id feel as if id die with no honor at all as if i was never there. i read some samurai history book and in it was a section of how valued honor was and the legacy left behind and how Seppeku was the final honor to give to the nation when i realized "if im willing to go as far to go down the highway and jump off a bridge to die then i should not fear traveling the world or at least attempt to accomplish all my childhood dreams." im almost 20 now and ive just been driving around busking, gigging at open mic nights that offer free performer meals, odd jobs, and generally being a tramp. Its a new type of freedom leaving everything behind and its just like leaving everything behind if you killed yourself except you have one chance at redemption with the only person to look out for and prove to is yourself. i ran away when i was 17 and a half and ive lived more in these that 2 years than i thought i never would if i graduate high school, went o college got a job, married, and died. Oh its rough, but thats the price you pay when you take your own freedom instead of your own life. You might be digging into an LA garbage bin for freshly thrown out scraps without a shower in 3 weeks and trying to find a way to raise $200 to get your shitty beatup catr back from the impound lot and fighting for a spot to sleep on a bench later and wonder "what the fuck am i still doing here?" but those moments get blown the fuck out when youre in some Georgia farmland driving a tractor for some old farmer and you bathe in a nearby ceek, when your work is done and visit the farmer for your pay and he and his wife provide you with tales of old and a prepared 3 course dinner as you watch the Appalachian sunset and every experience in between.
>>
>>34494556
that video for Mistakes by John F always makes me feel like shit
>ywn live your life as a carefree degenerate but at the end of that day its all good because you get to fug some hot qt in a hotel suite paid for with a stolen credit card
>>
>>34494569
I'm a tripfag on /o/ truckerfag generals, I just forgot to take it off.
>>
>>34494736
Hahahaha the greentext cheered me up a bit. It's super fucking gay but cheers /r9k/ for getting me through another night. i'm going to browse 4chan more often. I like this place
>>
File: 1481505649602.jpg (59KB, 306x625px) Image search: [Google]
1481505649602.jpg
59KB, 306x625px
>>34494447
>well I tried to kill myself once and it screwed things up better try it again it'll definitely make things better this time!

Yeah you really are dumb. Considering or attempting suicide is just about the dumbest thing you could do.
Look, if you wanna make things better, get your shit together and make a success out of yourself. Do you think dying will improve your brother's mental state?

GET YOUR FUCKING ACT TOGETHER YOU GOD DAMN RETARD. YOU'RE STILL YOUNG YOU'VE GOT FOREVER TO GET IT TOGETHER JUST START TRYING

Fuck off now
>>
>>34494715
Wtf did I just read. Are you off your meds?
>>
>>34494715
>>34494787
I liked his story. It was neat.
Wacky, but neat.
Thank you for writing it, anon.
>>
>>34494787
That's not OP btw, im op
>>
>>34494821
No one cares about your depression OP, I want to know more about the rambling autist.

>>34494715
>>
>>34494837
fair, you sound like my dad kek
>>
>>34494837
>>34494820>>34494821
>>34494787
It's what two years of being a crazy tramp will do to you. I travel in a beat up Honda Civic I got when I was 16 (thank god for the MPG) and I've been living in/out of it so the limited and uncomfortable space can drive you mad until you hit open road 2x the speed limit windows down listening To the same 12 CDs you saved. I have 6 iPhones/iPods with Wifi that I've bought(2), stole(3) and traded(1) and I use them to connect to wifi spots and shitpost on 4chan. When they all die I sometimes go inside a mcdonalds(maccas for you Aussie cunt) or Dennys and plug in but most of the time I've got them charging via cigarette lighter in my car. I've got more stories if it'll keep you holdin on OP
>>
>>34494342
ANON LISTEN
you keep talking about how you fucked your brothers life up. But if you END IT than who will be there to make it RIGHT. Only you can save your brother from himself, be the change you want to see in his life!!!!! You need to FIX YOUR BROTHER. it's up to YOU now. How much worse will he be if you SUCCEED at killing yourself?! I don't think you want that. So BE THERE for your brother and CHANGE HIS LIFE! That's your purpose now!!!
>>
>>34495134
I appreciate that man
>>
>>34495179
Awe really? Well good you're welcome I'm just trying to help
>>
>>34495254
yeah, nah not taking the piss i feel a lot better now dudes
>>
File: 1483922575877.jpg (510KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1483922575877.jpg
510KB, 2048x1536px
>>34494342
dude dont do it. I know this is infuriating to hear but when I didnt do it I feel like I avoided a big mistake. Theres shit you will never experience if you do it. Im not gonna go all fatalistic on you like 'someones meant for you' or 'people love you I love you' and all that shit but like you will never get to have another cup of tea or read another book, play another game, see another beautiful view or listen to something you enjoy. Why would you sacrafice that to an unknown prospect of potential escape. It's your choice but just know what you want isnt death, its a reason to live.
>>
File: 1482664101349.png (269KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
1482664101349.png
269KB, 500x576px
>>34495282
WA HA HA anon!! Disregard all that bullshit!! Go on the ATTACK!! Never stop attacking! You have to go insane.....Let your mind just divorce from normalcy and the established social order. Wave your cock around. Smoke weed!!! I'm high as fuck right now holy shitty TTY! You are a faggot!
>>
>>34494342
Mate its 2017. Have you any idea of what we're inventing these days?

Gene editing, actually decent virtual reality

You can even get a penis implant that won't reduce erectile ability now.

Killing yourself in this golden age of technology is really crazy. Quality of life gets better every year.
>>
File: 1427614309967.jpg (12KB, 426x314px) Image search: [Google]
1427614309967.jpg
12KB, 426x314px
>>34494342
pls dont do it anon. it hurts me when youre hurting. i just want to relieve your pain and suffering.
youre still young. find something you're passionate about (or become passionate in something) and take small steps to become better at it until you become the best in the world. i wish you success
>>
File: 1482948501291.gif (28KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
1482948501291.gif
28KB, 240x160px
>>34495434
>tfw born right before the singularity
>>
Don't fucking listen to these people OP, fucking kill yourself, the old fucks of the baby boomer generation will continue to shit on our future until they're dead so you'll never afford a house or get a better job and move out of your parent's place. Uni is a load of shit if it isn't a STEM degree since people are so shit scared of offending people in arts/communications courses that all you need to complete a bachelors degree and a graduate diploma is to write sentences in plain fucking English without having any fucking idea what you're doing the whole time and not absorbing any real information to apply to yourself towards career building.

Not like that matters anyway since all you really want to do to pass the time is do a shitoad of drugs to destroy the shitty memories you have of trying to keep everything together in that time and you eventually turn 26 and every single time someone asks "How's it going?" it goes from being a sincere gesture to a passive aggressive declaration where you are expected to justify your existence.

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN AUSTRALIA IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE THE WHOLE WORLD IS A SHITHOLE AND SOMEDAY IT WILL ALL FUCKING BURN.
>>
File: you.jpg (33KB, 476x476px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
33KB, 476x476px
>>34495776
>Not like that matters anyway since all you really want to do to pass the time is do a shitoad of drugs to destroy the shitty memories you have of trying to keep everything together in that time and you eventually turn 26 and every single time someone asks "How's it going?" it goes from being a sincere gesture to a passive aggressive declaration where you are expected to justify your existence.

this is projection, just because your life turned out shit doesn't mean OP's life will, quit being a bitter cunt. OP if you ever want a goal it should be not to end up like this anon.

also using the term baby boomer
D R O P P E D
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.