[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IMBT THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 69

File: 1459291448354.png (634KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1459291448354.png
634KB, 1024x1022px
The personality type thread;
Discuss each other's personality type, give/ask people with the same personality type for tips on how to live.
>What is my personality type ?
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
>Why should I care what my personality type is ?
Knowing your personality type might help you discover a new side of yourself, to fix or to exploit, it can truly be helpful.

INTP here, where my boys at ?

>P.S : This is not a "what is the best personality type" thread, please be respectful of each other.
>>
>>34493807
Does anyone else here feel that after they took this test the first time and found out what your type is that you started consciously and purposely acting and living in the way your personality type is said to be? I don't know if I was always like this and just wasn't aware until I took it and found out or if I just became a giant cliche because I have no direction.
>>
>>34493842
I think you might have acted like your personality usual suspect, and i think a reason you did was because you might have been thinking :
>"Wait a second, if Im not totally like that, this might mean Im putting a character on"
or something, but maybe a part of it was just realizing your actions or way of thinking was totally explained by the test.
Say, when you hear a word for the first time and feel like you've never heard/seen it before, and after you learn what it means, you start seeing it everywhere ? I think it's the same thing with some slight differences.
What's your type btw ?
>>
>>34493807
>mfw still not sure if INFP, INFJ or INTP

all of these would make sense for me
>>
File: 1392049243843.jpg (115KB, 977x634px) Image search: [Google]
1392049243843.jpg
115KB, 977x634px
>take test 4 times
>Get ISTJ every single time
>found myself asking for sources more and more often
I now have a 20Gb folder filled with nothing but .pdfs about research, government and military documents and shit.
>>
>>34493992
Hm, wich one do you feel makes more sense ?
If you really can't decide, you should take two or tree tests. Take them at the same time and ask for the result of the three at the same time so you don't let a result have an influence on your other tests.
>>
>>34494021
>ISTJ every single time
You are the perfect solder type.
>>
To all ISFPs who lurk 95% of the time: I lob u !
>t. ISFP
>>
>>34493992
Do you feel that ultimately seek different or same things? Do you value morality over rationality (there are things that you wouldnt do no matter what)? Do you seek the ultimate truth?
>>
File: 1388755807442.png (135KB, 432x320px) Image search: [Google]
1388755807442.png
135KB, 432x320px
>>34494045
Pisses me off because I can barely talk with my "acquaintances" anymore. Now when they post some dumb fact or article and say "omg anon look how cool this is", my instant response is "is there a source?". That, or I go look if the article has provided a source, if it hasn't then I just become a party pooper and say "Can't really trust this". Maybe it's my paranoia, but I think they're just isolating themselves because of how fucking boring I am
>>
>>34493929
That definitely makes a lot of sense, thanks for the response. Every time I've taken it I have gotten INTP.
>>
>>34493807
Can be either INFP, INFJ OR INTP
What mean
>>
File: 1484246590845.jpg (43KB, 488x429px) Image search: [Google]
1484246590845.jpg
43KB, 488x429px
>>34493842
This is exactly what I did, and I've been better ever since. I came to accept that feels are what's most important to me, and have been able to rationalize and manipulate myself any kind of feel is okay.

Not to say anyone else should learn how to live from online personality tests.
>>
>>34493807
I'm an fem INTJ, and my Fi is kinda.. wonky.
It tends to emerge from my stoic self with immature and emotional behaviours everytime when I'm stressed. Does anyone know how to develop Fi?

sorry for the broken english
>>
>>34494064
I notice the similarity in different things
I value morality over rationality, problem just is that all the types with F seem so social and always eager to help people which I'm not
And I don't think there's one ultimate truth
>>
>>34493992
>>34494127
do you have psychic powers? no? the you're not infj

alright now tell me your favorite midwest emo band and i'll determine whether you're an intp or an infp
>>
>>34494182
http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
It's a function test, it will help you discover your type better than this 16personalities one. Try it and post results
>>
Why is INTJ seen as more desirable than INTP?
>>
>tfw INFP
This is an original feel.
>>
>>34494182
>F seem so social and always eager to help people which I'm not
I'm putting my money on you being INFP. Fe (INFJ) types are seen as more sociable as oppose to Fi users (INFP). Do that >>34494202
test
>>
File: keys2cognition.png (16KB, 658x378px) Image search: [Google]
keys2cognition.png
16KB, 658x378px
>>34494194
my favourite midwest emo band will forever be Mineral because they were the first one I liked, I hardly listen to that genre atm though

>>34494202
fuck, seems like I'm INFP after all
>>
>>34493807
INFP, basically a lazy fatass that dreams about shit a lot.
>>
>>34493807
This thread again,

WELL ROKAY I GUESS

ENTJ reporting in probably the only one on here (what a damn shame)

>Utter disgrace to my personality type
>Weak willed bitch
>Crippling substance abuse and anxiety
>ENTJ-A what's up with that anyway?

I used to fit my personality type then I got mentally ill somehow, like everything just spiraled out of control.. once I get my control back though.. heh

It probably won't be so bad
>>
INTJ here. Why do they get memed as edgy sociopaths on /r9k/?
>>
ARCHITECT (INTJ-A)
>>
File: uuh.png (1003KB, 1004x997px) Image search: [Google]
uuh.png
1003KB, 1004x997px
INFP

I hate that I even let myself feel good before I fall again
>>
>>34494425
because you are I live with two of them.. you all are legitimate psycho's (in your own minds that is)
>>
>>34494338
>INFP
I thought so. You're just dealing with extremely strong Fi-Si loop.
>This loop begins gently enough but can escalate into a spiral descent to emotional self-torment reminiscent of the endless labor of the mythological king Sisyphus, who was compelled to push a huge boulder uphill endlessly for it always rolled back down. His labors never ended. Because this loop is introverted it tends not to be obvious to others except in the eventual side effects it can have on an INFP as it progresses.
The best way to avoid the pitfalls of the Analysis or Judging modes is by regularly taking part in activities and explorations that exercise and thrill Extraverted Intuition, such as familiarizing yourself with unfamiliar ideas, eating foods you've never had before, creating something new, silliness, acting out a role whether for theater or games, enjoying fantasy or science fiction, wordplay, travel, mimicry, poetry writing, and more.
>>
>>34493807
ISTP reporting in, anyone else?
>>
>>34494425
Its not your fault, its mostly a meme because some of them are narcissistic and when they hear their personality type is the "mastermind" they start believing they're better than anyone else, they know everything, "master of the puppets" style.
But if you're mature you'll realise it just means you're good at leadership but are not too expressive, and you think people could improve themselves/teh way they do things but you're bit rough at communicating them.

-t.ASPD INTP
>>
ISTP. Rare find from alatin country.
>>
>>34494045
No, the perfect soldier is ESTP, because ESTPs were born to fight. ISTJ are the worker drone type. You are the faceless soldiers you send out to die in some meaningless mission.
>>
File: 1473579015982.jpg (28KB, 800x310px) Image search: [Google]
1473579015982.jpg
28KB, 800x310px
>>34494224
Because INTPs are the type that earn on average least while INTJs are one of the types who earn the most. Also INTJs are usually self assured and doers, while INTPs usually aren't.
>>
>>34494689
ENTJ is the highest income earners, INTJ is only self assured because they manufacture everything nothing is done based on intuition it can definitely be very limiting
>>
>>34494665
>perfect soldier is ESTP
I'm not talking about soldier of fortune but soldier in general. ESTP's poorly follows orders, there would be complete chaos in battlefield.
>>
Who else /commander/ master race here?
>>
>>34494045
you're confusing them with ISTPs, ISTJ are the type to be good at working in an office or administration
>>
>>34495267
>ISTP
Like i've said, xSTP's are not good at following orders.
>>
>>34495345
XSTPs believe in hierarchy, if they find someone to be worthy of giving orders they will follow.
pic related, good example of an ISTP
>>
>>34494906
right here buddy

got the exact same one.. just riddled with crippling anxiety
>>
>>34495402
>XSTPs believe in hierarchy, if they find someone to be worthy of giving orders they will follow.
I could see that in ISTP's but not ESTP. The latter are too pragmatic and opportunistic about hierarchy
>>
File: 1482258555925.jpg (2MB, 2864x3448px) Image search: [Google]
1482258555925.jpg
2MB, 2864x3448px
>>34495453
>too pragmatic and opportunistic about hierarchy
they really are, different with ISTPs though.
I also talked to a lot of ISTPs from here who said they'd enjoy it a lot being in the marines or similar forces
>>
>>34495550
Yeah. ISTPs really need the sense of belonging somewhere.
>>
I'm an enfp but I attribute that to my ADHD which makes me much more out going in social situations compared to if I'm on medication such as vyvance because then I tend to lean more on the introverted side
>>
>>34493807
I've noticed this test gives me different results
>2 years ago
>INTP or INTJ leaning more INTJ earlier on
>One year ago
>INTP or ENTP leaning more INTP earlier on
>Even afew months ago was getting ENTP
>Today
>Get ISTP
What?
>>
>>34495550
>take the test
>get ISTP
>also looking into joining the military
>>
>>34495402
As an ISTP i can say this is very accurate. I am capable of leading, i prefer not to tho. If there is someone worth following i will gladly obey. If the person in charge is retarded then i will take matter into my own hands.

ISTPs are natural born warriors. Its just in us, which makes everyday life so fucking boring. Thats why if there is nothing that gives the ISTP that thrill and adrenaline rush to make him feel alive, he often just rots away doing absolutely nothing and having 0 motivation and will power to do anything.
ISTP needs the thrill and the rush of a near death experience or something to get his blood flowing. Without it they feel empty. Thats why almost all ISTPs dream of glorious wars, being a part of something great and dying in the heart of a battle. Other traits i saw in pretty much all ISTPs are:
>extreme difficulty expressing and talking about emotions
>not very social, loner tendencies
>need a lot of alone time
>gets bored very quickly
>master everything they get their hands on
>hates drawing attention
>conservative and against anti-culture

Those are all i can think of now.
And ESTP would be the leader. ESTP is literally "chad - the type". My dad is ESTP and im basically an introverted version of him.
>>
So Im new to this all this and completly unfamiliar with these catagories for personalities. I did the test from OP and i got ENFP-A. It seemed to indicate that im sort of a happy go lucky kind of guy or somethibg but op's picture makes it seem like i would be a offended autist. Can someone please explai what is meant by enfp?
>>
File: 1473499813330.png (97KB, 362x492px) Image search: [Google]
1473499813330.png
97KB, 362x492px
>>34495663
ISTP here and holy shit you described me to the fuckin letter
>>
>>34494045
Fucking no.
Got ISTJ several times and dropped out of basic.
>>
>>34494906
xNTx Is the best overall, they are the moderators of the next world.
Ok, say, every personality type with their two middle characteristics get together in a war against the others; here are the teams :

xNTx ;
>INTJ
Hackers, spies, but also great strategists
>ENTJ
Powerful leaders, they stay cool and boost everyone's confidence and gets things moving.
>INTP
Sleep during 99% of the war, then they make a low orbit ion cannon out of boredom.
>ENTP
They find new ways to destroy ennemies, reinvent conventional armory.

xNFx team;
>INFJ
Tries to convince all the others war is useless and they would be better off waiting for it to end instead of fighting.
>INFP
Help wounded mates recover, they write poetry and paint battle scenes for historical reasons.
>ENFJ
Manage to convince all the others xNFx's to follow their ideas, they're righteous and have pure thoughts.
>ENFP
Gets everybody hyped, they like to party inside their underground bunker and organize giant orgies, they also manage to seduce other teams and kill them afterwards (except for the ESFP's because they bring booze)

xSTx
>ESTP
They make a flying fortress with cannons and shit
>ISTP
They modify the flying fortress to have bigger cannons, they have a great team spirit
>ESTJ
Become leaders directly, they manage to get everyone to work in singery.
>ISTJ
Plan every battle, they predict everything, seriously, these guys are scary.

xSFx
>ISFJ
Loving medics, everyone loves and protects them.
>ISFP
very nice people, but they kindly refuse war and get on a safari
>ESFJ
Gives you an answer before you even asked a question, they know what is good for everyone in their team, they're cool.
>ESFP
They secretly party with the ENFP's, they don't like war either.

(this is just for lols im not trying to discriminte any IMBT type here)
>>
>>34495696
>Can someone please explai what is meant by enfp?
ENFPs are emotional creatures.
>>
>ENTP
>Everyone thinks I'm a cunt or respects me
>BTFO people all the time at wageslave job

Good life.
>>
File: 1480912569763.jpg (50KB, 610x468px) Image search: [Google]
1480912569763.jpg
50KB, 610x468px
How the fuck do i know which is my type? Those results change everytime i do them. I'm just confused if i'm really that type or i'm choosing the right answers on purpose (conformation bias).
>>
>>34495732
This was nice to read.
>ENFP
>>
>mfw ISTP
>mfw too smart to be in charge
>>
>>34495637
Wow, I hope this happens to me If I can get on some speed
>>
>>34495834
Just be honest as the the thing says, put yourselves in situations as the question implies and answer based on your realistic reaction.
>>
>INFP
>tfw starting to feel lonely all of a sudden and meeting new women is horrifying
>>
>>34495834
tests suck desu. Watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FroasdY3e0
>>
File: MyersBriggsTypes.png (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MyersBriggsTypes.png
214KB, 1920x1080px
>>34495834
Try this one

Origggginalto
>>
>>34495663
I read that like a tumblr post. Keep jerking off on a meaningless test maybe it will give some sort of real personality instead of a fake one
>>
File: basically me life.jpg (185KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
basically me life.jpg
185KB, 491x750px
>>34493807

being a INXX is truly suffering
>>
>>34495645
>personalities aren't static and change with experiences
or
>your view of yourself has changed but you haven't
or any combination of the two
>>
>>34495834
here is another test, it's a bit different I think it's good
http://keirsey.jung.test.typologycentral.com/
>>
File: 1429912774081.jpg (52KB, 306x400px) Image search: [Google]
1429912774081.jpg
52KB, 306x400px
>tfw INFJ
I don't want to be an INFJ! It's the most rare type, so naturally all the normies think they are one because "I can read people xD!" I hate wanting to help people so much, they all treat me like dirt yet I still have to do it. Can I change types without giving myself brain damage? Why are people (including myself) such shitheads damn this species
>>
File: 1429820948170.jpg (234KB, 569x571px) Image search: [Google]
1429820948170.jpg
234KB, 569x571px
>>34494906
>commander
>quote from Hannibal
>yet picture is a stronk womyn
Every time
>>
File: INTP-A.png (93KB, 990x786px) Image search: [Google]
INTP-A.png
93KB, 990x786px
INTP here, gonna make myself some tendies now
>>
>>34494171
fuk off roastie ree

Fjhhvv
>>
>>34496147
>Introverted AND unable to interact with people when needed
Feels bad
>>
>>34493807
Even though I hate being an intp, it is truly the masterrace
Don't get me wrong, I'd sell out my intp brethren in a heartbeat if i were given the choice to be extroverted, but still, intp is the coolest
>>
>>34497410
It used to have picture of a guy dressed like Napoleon. INTP type picture also used to be a guy.
>>
File: 1474316352094.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
1474316352094.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
>mfw INFP
>mfw not creative
>mfw not helping other people
>>
File: 1RVE.jpg (33KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1RVE.jpg
33KB, 500x354px
>>34497526
Why does this cancer infect every part of my life? I go to university and I'm hit with this crap constantly, then I go home and I see it on the internet and in videogames, movies, TV etc.
>>
>>34497547
To be honest, INFP's are not supposed to help people in a direct manner. They more inspire people through art, music or poetry. INFP's are good at taking person as fundamentally different from the rest of people. You're not ought to be creative as in Da Vinci sense but try broadening horizons as tasting a different food, taking a different path or learning something new every day. The most important thing for INFP is not to become stuck in the past because then bad memories plays themselves every moment.
>>
>>34494224
Because INTJs, despite being weird and uncommon, are still humans. They correspond to the idea society has of geniuses. They can fix most pratical problems, and they love doing so, so their presence and skills are easy to notice from those around them. They are cold as a rock, and they are disciplined, confident and self determined.

INTPs tend to be disconnected from many things, and some arguably never fully develop as a human, meaning there are sometimes whole aspects of the human life that INTPs never really deal with, or only deal partially with, like relationships or ambitions. Also, some types like INFJs are often surprised to see how honest and pure INTPs can be in the way they interact with others, and have a hard time believing some humans can be so selfless (not necessarely generous though) meaning drama and social bullshit rarely occurs with INTPs.
>>
>>34497636
the intp is data but who is the intj in that picture?
>>
File: 1459715641137.jpg (47KB, 369x368px) Image search: [Google]
1459715641137.jpg
47KB, 369x368px
>>34497370
>take test
>inconclusive result
>>
File: entp.jpg (118KB, 1304x814px) Image search: [Google]
entp.jpg
118KB, 1304x814px
Hmm, seems more accurate then I though at first :^)
>>
>>34495958
The things is that i took the test and it almost all applied to me. I didnt chose a personality type and say "okay, im gonna be this one".
Too many conincidences for it to all be bullshit. And nothing has changed about me since i got ISTP on that test. I just learned something new and interesting.

Im guessing you are some super duper cool tipe like INTJ
>>
File: FFT_Onion.jpg (172KB, 584x800px) Image search: [Google]
FFT_Onion.jpg
172KB, 584x800px
>Tfw INTP 'Onion Knight' of mbti
>Massive potential, able to use all magic and weaponry/armour yet absolutely inable to effectively use it due to atrocious stat growth until maybe the last 10 levels if you actually manage to get the effort to grind that far
Only played by perfectionists who want to beat super bosses
>>
>>34497687
Seven of nine. The borg on Voyager.
>>
>>34497490
Why do you think so ?

Also who here knew they were "different" since they were kids ? I started to notice i didn't act like other kids when I was 5.
>>
File: 1465867395182.gif (566KB, 360x359px) Image search: [Google]
1465867395182.gif
566KB, 360x359px
ESTP. Test is probably bullshit anyway.

>tfw just wasted all that time
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
Took the test was i was a nerd
>INTP
Took it again after i gain confidence
>ENTP
Took it again after all my closest friends betrayed me and I i got tired of all the fake bullshit people telling me or trying to sell it me.
>ENFP
>>
>Male ISFP

What should I do with my life?
>>
File: terror-in-resonance-21.jpg (237KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
terror-in-resonance-21.jpg
237KB, 1280x720px
>be ISTP
>know how to make napalm
>know how to make smoke bombs
>know how to build explosives in general
>tfw don't have the materials to do so
>tfw you will never plan out a perfect attack on something corrupt or evil or something and blow it all up
why even live?
>>
>>34495732
>low orbit ion canon
Fucking kek'd!
>>
File: 1485621776378.png (216KB, 1081x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1485621776378.png
216KB, 1081x1191px
Are INTPs the most likely to think about fantasy and to have traits of nihilism?

It's like everything around me is shit and the answer to the equation is something that doesn't exist like a furry qt for example
>>
>>34497929
become a nurse, a professional skateboarder or a rockstar or draw manga/anime/any kind of visual arts
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (46KB, 341x290px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
46KB, 341x290px
>get intj
>have almost no traits of being intj

Really made me think. Is there another site for this test?
>>
>>34497929
>What should I do with my life?
Probably take drugs and enjoy tripping.
>>
>>34498113
I think most people here get INTX because you just tend to behave that way if you're a loner who spend most time on the computer.
a simple goole search can bring you lots of different tests
but this is one with a different concept to most others I recently found http://keirsey.jung.test.typologycentral.com/
>>
which test is better? 16personalities.com or humanmetrics.com ? Because a friend of mine told me the latter is more accurate. Every time I take this kind of test I get either ISTP or INTP :/ This time it was intp with only 3% prevailance of N over S.
>>
>>34498113
>>34498457
You'd be better off reading about the theory of the system and the cognitive functions to identify yourself which one is your type.

The test, especially when they are short, are a bad measurement, and they often lack subtely.
>>
File: abstract feel.jpg (46KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
46KB, 680x684px
>>34497893
i'm the one who quoted
i feel like intp's are the most free from human idiosyncrasies
they are the 'realest'
but I feel like human life wasn't meant to be lived this way, which drives me to despair. which is why I would have prefer to be extroverted
>>
>>34498065
I couldn't talk for everyone but for the fantasies, since we INTPs are always daydreaming i guess it's likely we'll find something who makes us hard by accident or stuff, and the nihilism thing is true, as INTP's are always being critical and sceptical about everything, they do not believe a lot of things.
>>
>>34497636
>ambitions
I'm >>34498539 and >>34497490
I really am devoid of ambitions i feel like
I want to be able to earn a good salary to live a comfortable life (i'm academically successful) but my dream is to be able to live off of rent income and do nothing
>>
I'm either an INFP or ISFP, the N or S part is always balanced around the 50% mark.

What does this mean guys?
>>
>>34498539
This.

I think our insecurities come from the fact barely anyone around else seems to be valuing the same things as us. Basically, despite evaluating and ensuring the soundness of our ideas constantly, we still have a feeling we're wrong, because we're alone on our path.
>>
>>34498581
Same, all I want is enough money to sustain myself in lodging, food, clothing, basic needs, and I can handle the rest myself. Being a minimalist, this minimal income requirement is lowered too.
>>
>>34497918

I read this post in Tommy Wiseau 's accent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxWkfJ4uvV0
>>
>>34498803
No thanks man,

Also, I'm so alone I don't even have a steam account.
>>
File: 1481703312697.png (25KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1481703312697.png
25KB, 655x509px
>>34493807
So after you find out your personality, how do you improve it? What happens next?

Apparently I'm an INFJ but it's clear that most people who say they're INFJs are just trying to convince themselves that they're a special snowflake. Most of "us" are women who go into care work etc. and talk extensively about how cool they are for being able to "read people".

I don't get out much but, from watching people, all I've noticed it how scared everyone is. Behind the "kool kid" demeanour most people are desperately trying to fit in, and are absolutely terrified on not being able to fit in. Instead of working together, most people sit there and insult each other to feel better about themselves. The more I talk to people the more I find this to be the case, most people would happily stab you in the back so that they can "fit in". Most robots already know this, we're usually on the receiving end. Sorry for blogging but there's nowhere else I can talk about this
>>
File: MBTIfunctions.png~original.png (80KB, 1013x895px) Image search: [Google]
MBTIfunctions.png~original.png
80KB, 1013x895px
>>34495934
>Typing based on the letters and not the functions
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34499005
Well, you figure out your weaknesses and try to fight them. As an INTP I have a problem with concentration and team work, so I try to work my attention and make an effort with teamwork, even though people annoy me.

And about what you say regarding how scared people are, this is how I realised the bullies are the weaks, and it allowed me to get through highschool even though I had the typical beta profile.
I try to analise and see through people all the time, but it's mostly to see what are their defense mechanisms against mental threats.
I noticed that girls get together to feel empowered, but males tended to avoid the threat or fight it alone. But this isn't exact science though, just the way I see things.
>>
File: Low-Quality Pepe.jpg (87KB, 736x748px) Image search: [Google]
Low-Quality Pepe.jpg
87KB, 736x748px
>>34498641
Hmm, I'm also a minimalist. Are most INTP's just inherently minimalists?
>>
>>34494061
Gimme a hug, brother
>>
INTPs confirmed for ultimate sperglords

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyqpj75VB18

t. INTP
>>
File: 1471369963202.png (101KB, 210x195px) Image search: [Google]
1471369963202.png
101KB, 210x195px
>>34499129
>this is how I realised the bullies are the weaks

Are INTP's most prone to autism?
>>
>>34494171
From an ISFP you should try to make yourself emotionally vulnerable, like talking about your life goals and interests.
>>
>>34499142
Perhaps.

At least, I don't think a lot of INTP are excessive consumers of all sorts of useless junks. Maybe some INTPs are compulsive gatherers maybe, accumulating all sorts of odd trinkets they find here and there, but I don't think they'd pay for these things.
>>
File: 1408649346647.jpg (215KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1408649346647.jpg
215KB, 1203x1447px
>>34499005
Sorry this post is littered with spelling mistakes, and I used the phrase "fit in" way too much. As I said I can't go on one of these personality sites to talk about this because most of them admit that they have way more "INFJs" then is really possible. There's a lot of people trying to fit into this group, mostly women, because apparently it's cool to feel people's emotions and act like you can see patterns "just like Sherlock on TV!". Just makes me feel like shit really, I can't play vidya with my online "friends" anymore because they get angry, so I get angry.

>>34499129
Thanks for your insights. How do you try to get better at reading people? Apparently I'm supposed to be good at it already but there's certain motives etc. that I struggle to figure out.

>>34499188
I actually agree with the sentiment that most bullies are mentally weak people. They insult the people around them to feel better about themselves and advance their own interests.
>>
>>34499188
http://oddlydevelopedtypes.com/content/intp-iq
You can delete your post.
>>
INTJ here, trying to become a fucking sensor almost destroyed my brain
Now I have to relearn being a non-sheep again, I've been living this lie for almost 10 years now
>>
>>34499249
Yeah, there are loads of INFPs on the Internet telling themselves that they are INFJs.
>>
>is supposedly ENTJ
>posts on /r9k/
>>
File: Eyeglass Pepe.jpg (20KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
Eyeglass Pepe.jpg
20KB, 251x201px
>>34499235
Hmm, now that I think about it, when I was a kid I enjoyed collecting things, like playing cards, video games, and books. I still sort of collect things, like by downloading Pepe's for my collection, but I am very reluctant to actually spend money to collect things. I guess INTP's can become somewhat materialistic when it comes to collecting things, there's just something that feels very accomplishing when you have a collection of nice things.
>>
File: wtf.png (415KB, 526x525px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
415KB, 526x525px
>when you realize not all people can see obvious consequences and see themselves from other perspectives
>suddenly everything in your life makes sense
>>
>>34499372
I get an "all or nothing" syndrome when I start collecting things, and therefore I don't. If somehow my collection isn't perfect, then in my mind it is completly ruined, and I feel worse than if I hadn't started at all.
>>
File: 1366218461786.png (5KB, 401x400px) Image search: [Google]
1366218461786.png
5KB, 401x400px
>>34499320
>Yeah, there are loads of INFPs on the Internet telling themselves that they are INFJs.
So here's the source of my conflict: How do I make sure that I'm not one? I've done 3 separate personality tests and they've all told me that I'm an INFJ, but from reading this thread and watching some basic YouTube videos it turns out that the online tests aren't really reliable. It's hard to filter out the crap, there's threads on various forums with "INFJs" talking about how they walk into a room and feel "negative energy", they claim to get tried when someone in the house next to them is stressed at work. I'm pretty skeptical about this sort of thing but there might be a small amount of truth to it if it's just subconsciously picking up on things about a person's demeanour. Sounds way too much like people trying to be special snowflakes though. Can you point me to where you tend to get more reliable information about personality types from?
>>
>>34499249
I know that I will sound like a scientist doing experiences with rat labs, but here is what I do in practice to "read" people

>Defense mechanism
If I want to know how a person reacts to a mental threat, I will operate as such :
1) Make sure to first appear as friendly with them
2) Chat a bit until you feel they are comfortable enough with you
3) Bring in the chat a subject you know they're sensitive about.
4) Don't impose your opinion (if you have one) regarding the subject on them, just ask them what they think
5) At this point you should see how they react to it; some people will try to avoid talking about it, some will have theur body language talk for them, and others will just take the fight option and try to put down the subject saying their opinion is the "best and most logical one".
If you want, you can take this further by actually imposing your view of the subject on them, this is what you should do if you think you didn't have much of a reaction.
I think you should overall learn how to read body language if you are not good at analyzing people's mind using what they say, but it has limited use.
>>
>>34499449
Also not everyone chooses the fight or flight way, some people can actually make for great discussions, but I think the last time a talk interested me was 4 years ago.
>>
>>34499444
Do this
http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
Bring back results. I already think that you're INFP.
>>
>>34499444
Read a lot on INFJs, read a lot on INFPs, understand their cognitive functions, understand their differences.

I think you can really separate the two on the Ni, which is the leading function of INFJs.

Ni is really weird. I am an INTP, and although I've read quite a bit on Ni, I still can't figure out what it would even be like. It seems so abstract. INTJs have it too as their main one, but to me its completly unrelated.
>>
>>34493807

>tfw no INFJ pals to talk with

where are you, why i can't find you
>>
File: wave.jpg (44KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
wave.jpg
44KB, 640x427px
>>34493807

IPIP (OCEAN) is better
120 questions
http://personal.psu.edu/~j5j/IPIP/ipipneo120.htm
http://personal.psu.edu/~j5j/IPIP/ipipneo120.htm

DOMAIN/Facet Score
OPENNESS 82
..Imagination 79
..Artistic Interests 43
..Emotionality 78
..Adventurousness 89
..Intellect 71
..Liberalism 68
CONSCIENTIOUSNESS 14
..Self-Efficacy 22
..Orderliness 36
..Dutifulness 39
..Achievement-Striving 5
..Self-Discipline 20
..Cautiousness 20
EXTRAVERSION 8
..Friendliness 10
..Gregariousness 16
..Assertiveness 10
..Activity Level 46
..Excitement-Seeking 24
..Cheerfulness 11
AGREEABLENESS 37
..Trust 24
..Morality 75
..Altruism 1
..Cooperation 36
..Modesty 52
..Sympathy 78
NEUROTICISM 99
..Anxiety 92
..Anger 99
..Depression 95
..Self-Consciousness 84
..Immoderation 85
..Vulnerability 99
>>
>>34499505
Ni is just collecting tangible data to form an image in your head
>>
I got ENFP which is a bit interesting because while I don't remember the last time but a lot has changed since I started working retail. I'll probably try and take the quiz again some time today to see if I stay ENFP or something slightly different.
>>
File: 7b0.jpg (157KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
7b0.jpg
157KB, 746x982px
>>34499449
>4) Don't impose your opinion (if you have one) regarding the subject on them, just ask them what they think
Here's where I've been going wrong, I'm too quick to say my thoughts on the matter, then they usually alter theirs to avoid confrontation. The rest of the steps come fairly easy to me because I actually do care about the people around me, however I'm not judging your outlook.

>>34499502
Thanks I haven't done this one yet. I just need to make sure that I'm not wishing myself into an INFJ to appear cool and unique. The problem is that I'm also a massive sperg due to a bad upbringing so my personality is quite stunted. I'm actually an extremely conflicted person

>>34499505
Good idea, have you got any recommended reading?

>>34499525
How did you find out that you're an INFJ?
>>
>>34499625
Yeah I know, but as im an INTP ASPD fag, this is the way I proceed. I do not have to spell each step inside of my head, it comes naturally. Glad i could help, make sure you let them do the talking, even socially awkward people are really chatty when you inflate their ego or stuff, people LOVE to give their opinion on stuff usually.
>>
>>34499625
>Good idea, have you got any recommended reading?
Not really. I have read here and there about MBTI for many years, not a structured way at all, and there are whole areas of the system that I don't really know about, like I couldn't tell you much about all the Exxx types.

There was a guy on YouTube doing very instructive videos, in the "xxxx VS xxxx" format, where he compared two types and gave concrete examples of their daily behaviors, but at some point something happened to him it seems, he started making videos about God and christianity and then deleted his channel.

I guess http://www.personalitypage.com/html/INFJ.html could be a start.
>>
>>34499549
This was a very interesting quiz.
EXTRAVERSION 54
..Friendliness 74
..Gregariousness 64
..Assertiveness 63
..Activity Level 10
..Excitement-Seeking 36
..Cheerfulness
AGREEABLENESS 75
..Trust 86
..Morality 39
..Altruism 95
..Cooperation 54
..Modesty 55
..Sympathy 63
CONSCIENTIOUSNESS 14
..Self-Efficacy 90
..Orderliness 18
..Dutifulness 17
..Achievement-Striving 76
..Self-Discipline 4
..Cautiousness
NEUROTICISM 93
..Anxiety 97
..Anger 93
..Depression 63
..Self-Consciousness 39
..Immoderation 96
..Vulnerability 92
OPENNESS 40
..Imagination 81
..Artistic Interests 86
..Emotionality 91
..Adventurousness 5
..Intellect 27
..Liberalism 1
>>
>>34499696
>people LOVE to give their opinion on stuff usually.
This is something I find really interesting. Obviously I don't speak to women that often but most guys are very quick to give their opinion, but rarely discuss their lives past a few stories in which they look good, and other people look bad.

>>34499719
>http://www.personalitypage.com/html/INFJ.html
Thanks for pointing this out to me, and it sounds like me. The issue is that these things are often too positive and flattering about the personality they're describing. I suppose I'll read all of them for a bit of contrast. Those video tutorials are really nice too, thanks
>>
>>34499625

Took the test like everyone else on that website, then informed myself about all the personality types and i thought that infj is probably what fit me more
>>
>>34499767
>.Altruism 95
>..Anger 93
What?
>>
how to be sure if I am INTP or INFP?
>>
>>34500083
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
>>
File: file.png (91KB, 848x614px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
91KB, 848x614px
>>34499502
>>34499625
Thanks, this really helps. Getting 4 INFJ results on 4 different tests definitely means something, guess it's time to hit the books

>>34499971
So have you followed up on the result at all? I've been discussing with some other anons about how there are a lot of false positives for this personality type, and a lot of people saying they're INFJ to feel special. With this being an anonymous Scottish log hurling forum you're probably not one of those people. Here's an example so you know what I'm talking about:

https://www.infjs.com/threads/a-time-you-saw-your-intuition-working.32945/
>I very often phone people just at the moment that they're about to phone me. They usually sound really surprised and say that they were just that minute about to call me. This doesn't surprise me anymore.
Give me a break! These people think they're Gods among men
>>
File: ModernJesus.png (188KB, 1813x460px) Image search: [Google]
ModernJesus.png
188KB, 1813x460px
People pretending to be INFJs are a guaranteed way to cheer you up. Listen to this for added effect:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE
>>
>>34500135

I remember that once i saw a video where a girl explained about infj and how she is one of them, and when someone in the comments pointed out how she wasn't an INFJ but a false positive, she instantly got defensive, saying how she is a real INFJ.

Honestly i don't get why they get so much attached on a personality type. I mean, it's not like that if you're one type, then the others are inferiors.
>>
>>34494485
there are only a few of us here my ISTP brother, we are a rare breed and it sucks, cant discuss mutual feelings in these threads very often
>>
File: DivinePhoneCalls.png (335KB, 1845x835px) Image search: [Google]
DivinePhoneCalls.png
335KB, 1845x835px
>>34500301
I know this isn't a women hate thread but I'm starting to believe most of the false positives are in fact women trying to fit in. I need to research this more though. I don't talk to many girls but I've heard so many of them say that they're gifted at reading people etc
>>
>>34500135
>I very often phone people just at the moment that they're about to phone me. They usually sound really surprised and say that they were just that minute about to call me. This doesn't surprise me anymore.
My mom is an INFP and she mentions that a lot too. I (INTP) always explains her that these occurences are statistically meaningless, and that she'd see that if she made a table with the name of the people she's about to phone on one column, and whether or not these people were about to phone her too on the second column.

A month later, she's amazed by it again though.
>>
>>34500375

Women like to feel special, god forbid if you say they aren't.
>>
INFJ here

>Tfw no /devilish/ ENTP gf
>>
File: file.png (110KB, 1833x373px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
110KB, 1833x373px
>>34500619
>tfw no ability to predict the future
>>
>>34497372
Best bet is to try and turn your I into an E

ENFJs are the greatest of all types
>>
>years ago
>took the test and got INTP
>months ago
>took the test and got ISFP
>ten minutes ago
>took the test and got ESTP
>five minutes ago
>took the test on another site and got ISTP
When did you realize mbti is bullshit?
>>
>>34500268
>tfw no autistic self-proclaimed super genius intuitive god INTP gf
>>
>>34500866
MBTI isn't bullshit, some tests like 16personalities are though.
>>
>>34500866
The test are bullshit and too absolute, not enough questions, etc.

Read on the types and the cognitive functions instead.
>>
File: PretendingToCare.png (375KB, 1215x947px) Image search: [Google]
PretendingToCare.png
375KB, 1215x947px
>ywn have a passive-aggressive """INFJ""" older sister who "helps" you out of your robot tendencies by doing as little as possible to actually help you
>>
File: 180495711.gif (490KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
180495711.gif
490KB, 500x340px
>tfw INFP gf quest continues
>>
File: Muh Personality.png (90KB, 1049x735px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Personality.png
90KB, 1049x735px
>>34493807
ESTP, really?
>>
>>34499549

DOMAIN/Facet Score
EXTRAVERSION 1
..Friendliness 1
..Gregariousness 23
..Assertiveness 1
..Activity Level 32
..Excitement-Seeking 42
..Cheerfulness 1
Your score on Extraversion is low, indicating you are introverted, reserved, and quiet. You enjoy solitude and solitary activities. Your socializing tends to be restricted to a few close friends.

DOMAIN/Facet Score
AGREEABLENESS 11
..Trust 21
..Morality 71
..Altruism 1
..Cooperation 43
..Modesty 58
..Sympathy 1
Your score on Agreeableness is low, indicating less concern with others' needs Than with your own. People see you as tough, critical, and uncompromising.
DOMAIN/Facet Score
CONSCIENTIOUSNESS 1
..Self-Efficacy 1
..Orderliness 24
..Dutifulness 1
..Achievement-Striving 1
..Self-Discipline 1
..Cautiousness 74
Your score on Conscientiousness is low, indicating you like to live for the moment and do what feels good now. Your work tends to be careless and disorganized.
DOMAIN/Facet Score
NEUROTICISM 72
..Anxiety 33
..Anger 27
..Depression 69
..Self-Consciousness 97
..Immoderation 64
..Vulnerability 90
Your score on Neuroticism is high, indicating that you are easily upset, even by what most people consider the normal demands of living. People consider you to be sensitive and emotional.
DOMAIN/Facet Score
OPENNESS 25
..Imagination 1
..Artistic Interests 45
..Emotionality 15
..Adventurousness 19
..Intellect 55
..Liberalism 96
Your score on Openness to Experience is low, indicating you like to think in plain and simple terms. Others describe you as down-to-earth, practical, and conservative.

Is this good, guys?
>>
>>34501231
>Is this good, guys?
>EXTRAVERSION 1
What do you think?
>>
>not very caring, even somewhat hateful, but emotionally turbulent enough to consistently get an F on MBTI tests
This seems dumb
>>
>>34501341
It's good according to robot standards.
>>
File: pt.jpg (101KB, 985x615px) Image search: [Google]
pt.jpg
101KB, 985x615px
Nothing truly matters so why care?
>>
File: 1437613175972.png (79KB, 457x472px) Image search: [Google]
1437613175972.png
79KB, 457x472px
>>34501231
>Assertiveness 1
Do you regularly get trampled on in social situations?
>>
>>34501406
I dont think that anyone would choose being robot over normal person.
>>
I'm ISFJ. I'm pretty introverted but I like to help people out and it gives me value you know? I really care a lot about the people who help me and I'd do anything for them.
>>
>be ISTP
>want to go rioting
>there's nothing worth going out on the streets for
>even if there was I'd be too scared of the police
>even if I didn't get imprisoned I'd probably get whacked in the head
>too scared of messing up my only chance at life with brain hemorrhage or other brain damage
It's either die or don't get scratched when I have to do something risky
>>
>>34501581
You're a helpful guy.
>>
>>34499549

DOMAIN/Facet Score
EXTRAVERSION 1
..Friendliness 1
..Gregariousness 1
..Assertiveness 49
..Activity Level 53
..Excitement-Seeking 8
..Cheerfulness 1
AGREEABLENESS 1
..Trust 1
..Morality 1
..Altruism 1
..Cooperation 35
..Modesty 47
..Sympathy 1
CONSCIENTIOUSNESS 49
..Self-Efficacy 45
..Orderliness 65
..Dutifulness 18
..Achievement-Striving 14
..Self-Discipline 21
..Cautiousness 98
NEUROTICISM 51
..Anxiety 27
..Anger 17
..Depression 87
..Self-Consciousness 98
..Immoderation 8
..Vulnerability 46
OPENNESS 43
..Imagination 51
..Artistic Interests 60
..Emotionality 1
..Adventurousness 39
..Intellect 86
..Liberalism 89
What do you all think?
>>
>>34501639
>Friendliness 1
Jesus.
>>
>>34501669
It's a sign that he's a true robot
>>
>>34501681
There are actually people who take pride into being a robot?
>>
File: IMG_0959.jpg (122KB, 640x818px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0959.jpg
122KB, 640x818px
>>34493807
Where my ESTJ boys at?
>>
>>34501693
>There are actually people who take pride into being a robot?
>>>/facebook/
>>
>>34501669
>>34501681
It's kinda weird, I don't act like a dick in public and I'm quite cooperative, it's just that I don't trust others much and stay assertive all the time
>>
File: 1475679646332.jpg (112KB, 610x358px) Image search: [Google]
1475679646332.jpg
112KB, 610x358px
How do i know whenever i'm INTJ or shy and anxious ENTJ?
>>
File: kl;k;l.jpg (69KB, 604x360px) Image search: [Google]
kl;k;l.jpg
69KB, 604x360px
>>34501840
Function analysis. Read up Te and Ni and choose which one suits you the best. I'd also reccomend you to do the keys2cognition test, it can be very helpful
>pic related
>>
File: 1485589075076.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485589075076.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
So, I'm an INTP and I wanna make films for a living.
Is that a shit combination?
>>
>>34502018
>make films for a living
That is extremely vague.

You might make a good cameraman.
>>
File: 1485636735729.gif (495KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
1485636735729.gif
495KB, 500x223px
>>34495732
>xNTx nazi germany
>xNFx france
>xSTx soviet union
>xSFx US

>tfw france
>>
>INFP
teach me how to bwar this cross and live a normal life bros
>>
>>34501937
Yeah, i did that test. Ni and Te comes about similarly but i struggle to understand what Ni is about. Te is pretty simple in comparison - being objective, constantly weighting cons and pros, caring more about reaching destination than having comfortable ride.
>>
File: i see the light.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
i see the light.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>34495732
>INTPs win the war by destroying everything at the last moment
>>
>>34493807
27 virgin INFP here.
Any tips on how to go about life? All the friends I actually have are gone and we only communicate remotely now.
Basically have no reason to live. My only talents lie in music or writing, but my networking skills are shit. I also pretty distinctly know that my ideas aren't good enough to really go professional with art.
>>
>>34502215
>Any tips on how to go about life?
kill yourself
>>
>>34502115
As an INTJ, I'd say that Ni is a visionary, future-oriented functions. Many INxJs are very insightful, and they also are given a sense that helps them 'predict' the future (that's why some people call them psychic I guess). Ni-doms are very good at understanding complex situations just like Ne-doms, but the difference is that Ni is more focused on one thing/possibility, and Ne can imagine a milion ways for a situation to evolve.They're great at planning, but they tend to procrastinate with it, if they don't have a well developed judging function (ex. Te)

sorry for the broken english, i tried to explain it as hard as possible
>>
>>34502249
I probably could have expected this kind of an answer.
I'm in too fortunate of a position though in the big scheme of things to really warrant suicide though.
>>
>>34502215
I think you could push yourself into arts and/or music creating. INFPs are really creative, the problem is only that they tend to lack self-confidence/don't have faith in themselves or procrastinate. Just try.
>>
File: ne-ni.png (59KB, 801x393px) Image search: [Google]
ne-ni.png
59KB, 801x393px
>>34502355
I found this interesting explanation. Still, i hard to decide whenever i'm using Te-Ni or Ni-Te.
>>
>>34502131
I am not sure what you're implying there anon.
>>
>>34503140
Einstein was an INTP
Einstein "helped" build the nuke (not really but I think this is what anon is getting at)
Nuke ended the war in Japan
>>
>>34503489
I se where you're coming from but it doesnt really sound like that to me
>>
File: mbtiv4.png (1MB, 1205x1966px) Image search: [Google]
mbtiv4.png
1MB, 1205x1966px
>>34493807
>please be respectful of each other.

go fuck yourself reddit
>>
>>34503522
>being respectful equals reddit
[trying to fit in too hard intensifies]
>>
File: a_dull_boy.jpg (64KB, 640x551px) Image search: [Google]
a_dull_boy.jpg
64KB, 640x551px
>INFP, RLUAI

There's no great war or revolution, and I feel to stupid and untalented to succeed in anything. I keep trying anyway, to attempt to find a sense of purpose. I always care to much about people that don't notice me. It seems illogical to keep living when I don't know why I keep getting up each morning, but I don't want to die either.

Worst personality type?
>>
File: Android16a.png (162KB, 553x245px) Image search: [Google]
Android16a.png
162KB, 553x245px
I'm INTP-T

>basically an android
>basically autistic

this sucks ass
>>
File: 1467913702281.png (99KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1467913702281.png
99KB, 500x341px
>>34503744
>INTP posting INFP android
That's deep
>>
>>34503522
>elon musk
I hated that guy for being famous just because he made money but him almost crying in this video changed my mind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P8UKBAOfGo
I <3 him
>>
File: _61978650_reddit-alien.png (100KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_61978650_reddit-alien.png
100KB, 1024x576px
>>34503667
>being respectful doesn't equal reddit

please leave reddit
>>
>>34494893
ESTP's would make better Sgts or generals because they are opportunistic

ISTPs are the masters of their craft and will know how to handle their weapons very well

ISTJs are the disposable ant worker drone-soldiers who make up the majority of the squad
>>
>>34503522
Elon is an INTJ, not INTP
>>
>>34497893
lol i remember when i turned 5 i started contemplating about how it is like to be 5 years old and i would compare it to all my other previous ages to see what the difference was.

Typical INTP things

That's also the age i discovered masturbation Lol..
>>
File: e4ggddfgfgg.jpg (218KB, 1129x587px) Image search: [Google]
e4ggddfgfgg.jpg
218KB, 1129x587px
>>34504071
>he thinks everybody smart and successful is an INTJ

get good at typing pleb
>>
>>34504257
being rich is certainly more associated with intj than intp though
>>
>>34504277
Is this some Te logic? You're retarded.

>hurrr the person is rich what type are they?
>intj or entj
>tips fedora
>>
>>34494454
This, if something good happens I feel 200x worse afterwards
>>
>>34493807
MEDIATOR (INFP-T)

what does this mean?
>>
>>34499549
looks like big 5 to me
so this is my score, what should I do with my life?

EXTRAVERSION 1
..Friendliness 1
..Gregariousness 46
..Assertiveness 1
..Activity Level 27
..Excitement-Seeking 36
..Cheerfulness 1
Your score on Extraversion is low

AGREEABLENESS 65
..Trust 9
..Morality 39
..Altruism 33
..Cooperation 80
..Modesty 95
..Sympathy 90
Your level of Agreeableness is average

CONSCIENTIOUSNESS 1
..Self-Efficacy 1
..Orderliness 33
..Dutifulness 1
..Achievement-Striving 1
..Self-Discipline 1
..Cautiousness 47
Your score on Conscientiousness is low

NEUROTICISM 99
..Anxiety 97
..Anger 75
..Depression 99
..Self-Consciousness 98
..Immoderation 91
..Vulnerability 97
Your score on Neuroticism is high

OPENNESS 82
..Imagination 72
..Artistic Interests 78
..Emotionality 65
..Adventurousness 48
..Intellect 37
..Liberalism 99
Your score on Openness to Experience is high
>>
File: tfw INFJ.png (21KB, 452x347px) Image search: [Google]
tfw INFJ.png
21KB, 452x347px
I usually caught myself playing devils advocate but...I dunno.

How do I live life like this?
>>
>>34504505
You don't. You don't live.
Seriously I fucking hate most of INFJs, the fakest people I've ever met
>>
>>34504551
>I fucking hate most of INFJs, the fakest people I've ever met
could you please elaborate on this?
>>
>>34504551

What's there to hate about them?
>>
>>34504411
It means you want to die like the rest of us infps
>>
>>34498457
I always get ISTP or ISTJ. With 1-5% differences.
>>
>>34499320

I did this a lot before. First ever test I took and I got INFJ. It looked pretty cool. Every test after that I got INFP 80% of the time.

I guess it's true because it matches up more, but it was sort of crap to get a result pretty much saying "you're the biggest pussy".
>>
Always an INTP
>>
>>34494490
>But if you're mature you'll realise it just means you're good at leadership but are not too expressive, and you think people could improve themselves/teh way they do things but you're bit rough at communicating them.
Yeah, that seems like me. Could my uncanny ability to do well at public speaking/acting despite being naturally quiet also contribute to that?
>>
>>34504594
>>34504593
Stupid story
I've met a guy in HS who was an INFJ (he took quite a few tests and became interested in MBTI later on) we've became friends very quickly because we were both autistic when it comes to social situations, and pretty similar in general (I'm an INTJ). He was a closeted gay and I was helping him to hide it by pretending that I'm his girlfriend. After he had found some LGBT group, he had completely turned his back on me and started treating me like a uninportant peasant, which saddened me, because I haven't had any friends. He started talking about how he uses other people for his own benefit thanks to "his Fe", how he really hates everyone around and pretends to be nice, how he wishes death upon people (including me), and how he backstabs others. He was also an gossip-cunt, that was collecting loads of information about everyone around (many INFJs tend to do that) and brainwashed others against people he never liked. I'm still "friends" with him, but I think that we both know that it's going to end soon.
>>
File: personalityTest.png (125KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
personalityTest.png
125KB, 1366x768px
>>34493807
ENFP-T
I'm not quite sure what to make of this, seems about right though
>>
>>34504853
Hm as you might say cold thruths, people might not want to listen to you in particular, but you'd make an excellent leader for a medium sized group. Regarding public acting, if you're good to mimic emotions and shit sure, try it, natural improvisation and good memory can really be an advantage if you get into acting.
>>
>>34504883

Sounds like you met an INFJ with ulterior motives.

Sorry to hear that, but it does sound like what an INFJ would do, influence, indulge other peers and rally said peers against any opposer.
>>
>>34494202
I took that test and it showed up as INFJ - when I know I'm INFP for sure. Can still be inaccurate, as with all MBTI tests.
>>
>>34505106
It's better to rely on your own sense of identity than on tests
>>
>>34497837
INTP as onion knight makes sense. For one, INTP's are the most likely type to bother with using the onion knight class in Final Fantasy. Two, INTP's can do pretty much anything they set their mind to, but don't because they never set their mind to anything. An INTP has to work longer and harder (giggity) to become a useful and functional human being than the other types. The Onion Knight and the INTP mindset are the best examples of either game-breaking abilities or, more commonly, complete uselessness and utterly wasted potential.
>>
INFP here.

I hate being an INFP - most worthless personality for someone who:

Hates feelings
Hates expressing creatiivity
Hates being a pussy who can't get anything done
Hates being illogical as fuck
Hates not being good at anything practical

Fuck being an INFP - all i do is mope around and do nothing - and at my best do nothing but shitpost all day
>>
>>34497947
This INTP wonders why you're not able to acquire steel pipe, an Estes model rocket electric ignition system, ammonium nitrate fertilizer, or a hydrocarbon fuel oil. Bomb-making ain't exactly a secret. Even an idiot terrorist can do it.

I think it would be fun to set off a gallon jug of homebrew ANFO in the middle of nowhere just for giggles. Just once. I might get around to it one of these days. Probably not though.
>>
File: LePepe.png (25KB, 490x588px) Image search: [Google]
LePepe.png
25KB, 490x588px
tfw ur a INFP and have a deep desire to socialize be together with people while simultaneously being introverted and awkard.
>>
File: siegmeyer_of_catarina.jpg (189KB, 470x570px) Image search: [Google]
siegmeyer_of_catarina.jpg
189KB, 470x570px
>>34497837
>>34505179
only 90s kids will remember
>>
>>34505158
I'm not sure that you can say that someone "is" an ISFP or ESTJ or whatever in a scientific fashion. But, you can definitely say with scientific certainty that someone took any arbitrary, well-defined test, and got a particular result. Other aspects of the participants could be collected by survey, and the test results analyzed for correlations with the survey results in a scientifically-rigorous fashion.

So, when I read or say that I "am" an INTP, what that really means is more like "I took this funny old test and it said that I was an INTP," which is different. The informational content of this result is not zero, so the Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator can provide insight into one's identity. I don't think anyone here understands the test results to be the ultimate arbiter of their worth and potential as a human being, so it's fine to discuss it.
>>
>>34503701
This. INFP is the worst personality type because an INFP with no purpose or goal or meaning in life is absolute torture.

As there is literally nothing I want to do in life -It's suicide tier
>>
>>34505400
Introversion has nothing to do with that, on the other hand awkwardness is a problem.
>>
>>34493807
I-is ENFP-T good?
>>
>>34505518
For a normie yes.
>>
>>34493807
https://vid.me/5tHI
>being intp
>>
>>34505527
>tfw to autistic to be normie
why was I gifted with this curse
>>
>>34505448
Ah, the good old days. The days when Saturday mornings were a glorious time of high-quality cartoons and low-quality breakfast cereal, when AOL sent you free shiny coasters in a fancy tin, when everybody had Pogs but nobody knew what you were supposed to do with them, when 14-inch computer monitors weighed 30 pounds and took up most of your desk, when you couldn't browse the internet if someone else was using the phone or vice versa, and when you could go to a school, mall, or theater without worrying about a mass shooting. Fun times...
>>
What type of girl would an INFP male go for
>>
>>34506153
ENFP/ENFJ
>>
>>34506153
Anyone but the NTs.
>>
File: 1482609443098.jpg (12KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482609443098.jpg
12KB, 170x200px
A reminder that all INFP's should read about Max Stirner
>>
>>34506153
>>34506190
Similar question, what kinda girl would go for ENFP guy?
>>
>>34506237
INFP/INFJ
>>
>>34506237
INFJ best choice
>>
File: personality.png (104KB, 1283x936px) Image search: [Google]
personality.png
104KB, 1283x936px
i dont belong here but im so lonely
>>
>>34506374
>im so lonely
do you crave human interaction in general or just have close friend?
>>
>>34506190
>ENFP/ENFJ
what are they like
>>
>>34506503
annoying, constantly-talking sheepies with some quirks
>>
Overly common ISFJ over here
Supporting my family, friends and even strangers because there's no point in supporting my useless life
>>
>>34506566
How close are you to the ISFJ stereotype? Do you want to have your own family while following traditions?
>>
>>34505013
>>34505013
>Sorry to hear that, but it does sound like what an INFJ would do, influence, indulge other peers and rally said peers against any opposer.

I've done this a few times. I don't like doing it at all but sometimes you have to remove the cancerous people from your life. It's not a case of manipulating people around you, its just that they grow to trust you so much that you can easily get them to take your side if you really need them too
>>
>>34506593
I'm not sure. I've read all the pages about ISFJ on the 16personalities website and I see myself in all of that except a thing or two maybe. If I had a family I wouldn't force any tradition on anyone (I don't even really know if I follow any myself), still I don't see any harm in following good traditions if everyone is ok with that
>>
Whats ISTJ mean? I got that
>>
>>34506845
The ultimate wageslave
>>
I've taken the test many times for years now but decided to try it again, as always I got INTP.

Not surprised that I turned out to be a schizo NEET with no ambitions.
>>
>>34497636
I'm INTP, I have ambitions. I just had to make my ambitions so big that they finally seem worth doing.

Problem is that they're so big :<<
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.