[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I actually kill myelf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: g.jpg (48KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
48KB, 400x343px
I'm really struggling robots and I need some advice badly. I'm so close to the edge.

> be me
> sexless virgin autist
> start uni
> make no friends
> qt from math class starts talking to me
> despite being autist, qt likes me
> qt was Christian and virgin, so no sex
> still virgin
> tell dad excitedly about girlfriend
> dad says bring her home
> bring her home at half term
> all goes well
> finish my exams
> bring qt home again
> have to go to doctors appointment which generally takes an hour or two
> driving for about ten minutes I realize I forgot wallet
> drive back
> walk in to find qt girlfriend sitting on my dads dick
> I freak with autistic screaming
> they try to calm me down
> I turn and sprint for fucking miles
> hours later dad finds me
> the 3 of us sit down and have big talk
> qt and dad say they "want me to support them"
> find out they've been texting since I first brought qt home

I'm currently sleeping on a futon, with no money, no job and I've flunked out of college. My ex girlfriend, according to my dads texts, is getting straight A's, and when not in college, has moved into my dads house. I now have nothing and no one.

Why did this happen to me?
>>
Don't kill yourself, kill them.
>>
File: 6247.png (193KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
6247.png
193KB, 657x527px
>killing yourself and not them in this made-up scenario
>>
Double murder suicide.

Do it.
>>
>>34493693
Kill your dad, kill her then kill yourself. Preferably with a gun if you're american
>>
File: images (30).jpg (10KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (30).jpg
10KB, 384x384px
Murder suicide anon. Take those fuckers with you. Preferably school shooter style.
>>
>>34493710
it not made up. ITS NOT MADE UP YOU FUCKING FUCKER!
>>
This is an elaborate hoax story. If it isn't, provide some proof.
>>
>>34493693
If you're going to kill yourself, make sure to kill them first. They're horrible people
>>
Holy shit that's fucked

I hope I get to bang younger chicks when I get into my 30-40's though, your dad is living the dream.

Still kill him though
>>
>>34493754
What proof do you want? What proof can I give?
>>
Post a timestamped pic with their dead bodies
>>
>>34493772
Ask them to send you a timestamped pic of them fucking for example. It's not rocket science, just use your head for one second. Jeez.
>>
>>34493706
This. Go full Elliot Roger
>>
yo senpai where you located at, want me to do a short intervention uknowmsayin?
>>
>34493733
That's exactly what a baiting OP would say.

No (You)s.
>>
>>34493706
FPBP
Please be a hero we can look up to when the beta uprising begins.
>>
>>34493733
If this isn't made up you need to take a bat to your Dads head and torso. Not even memeing, that massive disrespect needs a severe beating.

Fuck his shit up, put him in hospital, you'll feel much better afterwards as the adrenaline and endorphins will help.

Don't be a beta on this shit.
>>
File: fucking normies.png (690KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
fucking normies.png
690KB, 850x464px
>>34494081
I agree with this elliot roger style post
>>
File: 1484179413330.jpg (13KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1484179413330.jpg
13KB, 236x236px
>>34493693

l'II take shit that never happened for five thousand, Alex
>>
>>34493693 if real:
Kill them and maybe yourself after if the police are gonna getcha. Your father and that "Christian (((woman)))" are what wrong with society. How can a father do thst to his son? They are supposed to raise them up. How can you trust a woman with your home and children if she throws away all her principles for a penis?
God is with you, seek retribution
>>
Wtf man kill everyone
>>
Do damage to your father. Even if you lose, the wounds will be remembered.

Put your emotion into destroying your father. You have plenty. He doesn't care about you, so shouldn't you.
>>
File: 1484636758130.jpg (34KB, 600x639px) Image search: [Google]
1484636758130.jpg
34KB, 600x639px
>>34493693
this cannot be real. cucked by father
maximum overkek
>>
>>34494750
>Cucked by father
Not that rare. I had a friend who had that happen. His family was pretty white thrash desu.
>>
>>34493693
The only difficult problem in your situation is if you should kill the girl or your dad first
>>
>>34493693
The best thing to do in this situation is to temporarily incapacitate them (e.g. shoot them in the leg then tie them up), rape the girl while your dad watches, then completely destroy their reproductive organs (i.e. testes and ovaries).
This will traumatize them and forever remind them that their lust and betrayal made them biological cripples.
>>
>>34495499
Dubs confirmed.
Also you should probably beat your dad with a bat and try to disfigure them, then kill yourself in front of them.
>>
File: 1458509061872.png (324KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
1458509061872.png
324KB, 720x438px
>>34493693
> they try to calm me down
> I turn and sprint for fucking miles

kek That's some fucking anime shit
>>
dont kill them, u are better than that
>>
It disgusts me that people are capable of this kind of betrayal. Kill them OP, then if you still feel like it, kill yourself.
>>
>>34493693
yeah you should kill yourself for posting things that never happened. here's your stinking (You), faggot.
>>
Take the high-road, OP.
Forget about her, be happy for your dad.
Some things just aren't meant to be and, as they say, once a cheater always cheater.
Cheating's just in her DNA.
>>
>>34493693
either kill yourself or pack your things and walk out the fucking door like a man and destroy every photo of yourself on your way out.
>>
>>34493693
Dont kill your elf, he has so much to live for
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.