[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are girls less smart, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (134KB, 651x655px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
134KB, 651x655px
Are girls less smart, /r9k/?
>>
>>34493669

Yes they are. And the reactions to this are hilarious. Once again women are trying to make up excuses and dodging responsibility instead of explaining why they simply put zero fucking effort into being intelligent.

Oh now it's because society filled with a false idea that they're dumb and so they just... kept being dumb! Yeah that's it!
>>
>>34493669
i thought women graduate out of college at higher rates...who is coming up with these studies?
>>
>>34493669
I thought the education system was already set up to favor females. What more can they do now?
>>
>>34493669
Obviously, what kind of question is that? Just look at IQ distributions. Women can parrot their way to respected professions but none of them has ever expanded said profession. Women are not top 1 of even top 100 at anything. Women have not invented anything.

But that's not a problem. They simply weren't naturally designed to be smarter. Women are suited for other roles and other things. See at as a yin and yang. Although I believe women have a harder role into maintaining and building civilisations (ideal world not taking into considering this society of decadence). Although they are also the destroyers. There are many historical books on Sexual liberation and the fall of empires. I can suggest you some if you want.
>>
>>34493727
They graduate with whogivesashit degrees like womyn studies, sociology, or liberal arts. STEM is still dominantly male
>>
>>34493727
Graduating our of college with sociology and gender studies degrees doesn't make one smart, anon.. Just look at how many of them are enrolled and graduate from courses that actually require brainpower and effort. You'll be surprised at the ratio
>>
>>34493734
Why won't society as a whole just accept that men and women are different? What you said makes sense, the two different types of energy and women are better suited for some things and men are better suited for others, why can't we just keep it like that and continuing thriving as a species? Wouldn't they realize by changing the balance everything would get fucked up, or is it not actually getting changed too much and the media is trying to make it seem like a bigger deal than it is?
>>
>>34493774
I want a society where all women are sex slaves.
>>
>>34493750

I was a finance major in college, the program was small obviously, but we had like two or three girls in each class of like 10 people. Across the hall would be Marketing class... like 90% women and it's completely packed.

It shows you how women go what they assume is easy and social and avoid numbers and stress of any kind.
>>
They aren't if you're just comparing huge collectives, but the act of comparing huge collectives is entirely pointless.

Many women are smarter than many men, seeing as there are many dumb and average men, and many above average women. And no, I'm not invoking proportions here, I'm just saying "many" as in "a great number of individuals."
>>
>>34493803
Sorry, *they ARE if you're just...
>>
>>34493669

the average for men & women is largely the same, however men have significantly more variation.

this leads to a lot more stupid men, but also a lot more intelligent men.
>>
>>34493803
>Many women are smarter than many men
Hahaha do you actually believe this???
>>
>>34493829
Unless you equate "many" exclusively with "billions" (a fixed percent/proportion of the population) then yeah. Obviously. I already mentioned how I was using the word "many"-- in a conversational way. Many women are smarter than you.
>>
>>34493734
>They simply weren't naturally designed to be smarter.
Evolution doesn't 'design things to be better' either it's good enough or it goes extinct. It's not shaping things to be better.
Instead of suggesting books you should probably read a few more. Dunce.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (36KB, 581x607px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
36KB, 581x607px
>>34493856
No. Many women are smarter than other women. But NO women are smarter than any men.
See picture.
>>
>>34493727
They do. But they're overwhelmingly worthless degrees. Like 1 in 20 people in my stemfag major are women, and I doubt that will ever change. The women who stick around past the first 2 or so years are generally competent though. There's actually a much more balanced distribution in your 100 level classes then they get weeded out in calc 2 etc.
>>
in the Dutch newspaper this study was covered. It was said that young girls associate 'smart person' with a man mostly. The author's solution was to show girls at a young age that they can reach things they want by working hard i.e. being like a man
>>
>>34493702
If you had a pussy, you'd know there's no need to put effort into anything by the time you were 12.
>>
>>34493774
Society is ruled by the capitalistic elite that purely wants to make money. And the best way to achieve that? Stripping every individual of their identity(race, gender etc) you can create a mass of confused identless blob that is amazingly easy to control therefore you have unlimited labour. It's a utopia for them.

But if you really want to look at this, what you are describing are the fundamentals of Marxism. In order to get the state I've mentioned above you need to eradicate every "" social construct "" ".

This could be one explanation as to why society won't accept that men and women are different. Similar things like this happened during the end of every empire and hence it resulted to their collapse.

A great philosophical quote that I love is by aristotle: "The greatest inequality of all, is to force unequal things to become equal."

But to be quite honest I just think that the people in power (bankers, media executives, politicians etc) are just purely fucking stupid.

You cannot go against nature and not expect any consequences. You simply cannot do what they are planning to do without destroying everything in the process. They will meet their doom soon enough.
>>
>>34493883

This. I flat out refuse to accept any women is smarter than men. Even the smartest women fall for the same irrational shit the dumbest ones do. There are women that are smarter than other women, but there are no smart women.

Plus more of the "smartest" women are just copying men. That's why you never seen them inventing or innovating or doing something NEW or creating NEW knowledge. They're just copying off of men and following the the best examples.
>>
>>34493920
I agree with this 100%
/thread
>>
>>34493883
lol

cant argue with maymay satire
>>
>>34493904

Exactly. Men are intelligent because we HAVE to be. It's a requirement to just get by. Because no one is going to shit for you as a man, you're expected to be independent. Women are allowed to be dependent and embrace it. They can be dumb and no one cares, some man will help her out.
>>
File: 1442764450158.png (59KB, 442x768px) Image search: [Google]
1442764450158.png
59KB, 442x768px
>>34493950
nobody on /r9k/ is intelligent
>>
>>34493950
Yes what you are describing might have been the case 400000 years ago. But as time passed and we evolved we actually did develop high IQ and women didn't. This is reality. It's biological evolution. I'm so tired of you idiots ignoring biology and psychology
>>
>>34493893
Yep... every college-"educated" woman I know has a psychology or women's studies or some other retarded meme degree that's completely useless and not applicable to their job.

Seems like a pretty great scam for the colleges. Lots of cash off of retarded women.
>>
>>34493969
please provice sources if you make a claim like that
>>
>>34493963
>no car with a popped tire is a worthy car to have
>>
>>34493669
Why must they make every excuse in the book for women and minorities? It's tiresome.
>>
>>34493669
On average, yes
>>
>>34493988
Literally Google it there are piles of evidence everywhere. Nobody is going to spoonfeed you
>>
>>34493895

As a massive amount of anecdoctal evidences, I would use /r9k/: plenty of users claim to be smart, high IQ, geniuses... so by the same logic, thinking that they're smarter should in turn make them smarter.

If it doesn't work for over 9 thousand Robots, why would it work on girls?
>>
>>34493909
So everything will ultimately be fine then right? Obviously we were unlucky to be born in this time with all of this happening but because they are going against nature itself they will fail and people will be fine in the end? Honestly that's kind of comforting in a way.
>>
>>34494011
See, the issue here is that intelligence isnt homogenous. There's different kinds of it, and men and women excel in different categories. There's no doubt that there's a difference between the male and female mind, but so far there have not been any studies that show either of them to be superior to the other, just different. I've researched this topic a lot, so I don't actually need you to point me to any studies, but the fact that you refuse to do so and act like you just don't want to "spoonfeed" me makes it seem like you didn't actually research anything and are just saying what you believe to be true based on anecdotal evidence/a confirmation bias.
>>
>literally defending women
>on a chinese basket-weaving forum's mysoginist basement-dwelling subforum
>>
>>34494011
this isn't what the mantra against spoonfeeding is for you bellend
>>
They are dumb as rocks.
>>
>education is reformed to make teaching style more towards girls
>boys are being left behind, being more likely to fail, be disruptive in the classroom, and be placed in special learning due to this change in teaching style
>"WE MUST CATER EDUCATION MORE TOWARDS GIRLS BECAUSE OF STEREOTYPES!"
Are liberals this retarded?
>>
>>34493669
Yes. I didn't even realize it until I was over 18. How's that for patriarchy?
>>
>>34493950
I wish homosexuality was a choice. I fucking hate women.
>>
Maybe, but that doesn't matter. Everything in every field, including education, caters to women. We live in a matriarchy.
>>
>Girls feel less 'smart'
>feel less 'smart'
>feel less
>feel
Feelings are not objective. These studies need to stop with "muh feelings" self-report bullshit and start actually reporting on hard, observable behaviors. Oh wait, they have! It shows how the education system is shitting on boys.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/884262
>>
it doesn't matter. i can physically do more work, more intense work, for longer periods than women.
they're really good at pencil pushing and tasks that require your muscles not to be used too intensively, useless everywhere else and they know it. it's just nature, it's inarguable.
>>
>>34494622
Are you drunk? Mobile links are a NO NO.
>>
>>34494065
Yes but there will be a huge reset before everything is set in its own path again. Chaos and ruin will ensue I'm afraid lad :(
>>
>>34493883
>total population = 7 billion =/= 5 million men + 2 million women = 7 million
Where are the other 6.993 billion people?
Did a woman make this chart?
>>
>>34493740
Sociology is a pretty good degree man. If you do the higher tier shit.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.