[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parents and gf's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1484491207543.jpg (10KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484491207543.jpg
10KB, 418x405px
So is anyone's parents pushing them towards finding a relationship? If that is the case how so?
>>
>>34493525
My dad, he thinks I'm too lonely, his wife apparently says the same, can't really deny it, but he believes I'm smart and good looking, only half of that is true and I'd gladly exchange 30 IQ points for 3 points on the looks scale.
But he insists on lying to my face about how any girl would be glad to have me
>>
File: Totally verified.jpg (70KB, 1278x534px) Image search: [Google]
Totally verified.jpg
70KB, 1278x534px
My father thinks I need a gf because I get too passionate about politics. I guess he believes a woman would moderate me a bit. Pretty sure it wouldn't anyways.
>>
>>34493525
She stopped once I broke down in tears and detailed my problems to her. Now they know it's hopeless, h-ha ha
>>
>>34493525
I'm ugly and have no social life, I don't know why they'd ask.

My mum though, questioned what I'm up to when I'm on my phone. She thought I was messaging a girl, but in reality I was laughing at may mays

On a few separate occasions she criticised me. One of them was how I was dressed and said "how are you going to attract girls or get marriage dressed like that"
So she probably has underlying issue with me not having a relationship
>>
Fuck I just straight up told my parents I'm not interested in a relationship now or ever. My dad was like once you leave your room and get a full time job you will meet someone (dating at work is a terrible idea) and my mum was accepting but confused none the less funny thing this came out of dad saying how he could stand not having sex for a year and me coming out with I haven't had it for 19.

>>34493846
Yeah that is some fuck logic on his part.
>>
>>34493852
Bloody hell anon, you went full on with them I guess that will get then off your back. At least
>>
When i was 17 i finally had a gf and we were starting to get frisky and my mom found out that we fugged and threatened to kick me out of the house if she knew we were having sex and didnt want us getting too intimate with one another over fear of pregnancy. i would get paranoid to the point where we broke up and ive hadnt had a girlfriend since.
>tfw now 27 and balding
my dad was cool about it and even took my siblings out to the movies while he knew her and i were home alone, my dad understood that teenage promiscuity was healthy and mentioned that he was proud of me for that on my 21st birthday because he thought id grow up to be a regular guy after we drank beers legally together. Ironically my mom is now bitching at me for not finding a wife and never bringing a girl home in almost a decade.
fuck you mom, i could've been making plans to marry Rachel and move into a comfy house by now if you didnt scare me into being a paranoid
>>
>>34494443
Shit anon, that bitch fucked you over for the only chance you had at not being a normie. Dad sounds like a total bro tho. Sounds like what mine would do if he ever had the opportunity.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.