[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 0442.gif (537KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
0442.gif
537KB, 480x270px
I start tomorrow. Please help me think of something Normie to say when they go around the circle. New city, new start. I can't fuck this up guys.
>>
>>34493100
Dude this was the downfall for all of us. If it wasn't for those weird normie rituals we wouldn't be here.
>>
>>34493100
Hi i'm anon and I love backpacking :)
>>
I can probably help.

Need a bit more info on what you're actually doing.

What are you starting?
>>
>>34493135
The 2nd E in NEET
>>
File: 0440.jpg (26KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
0440.jpg
26KB, 600x338px
plox respond, too autismo and nervous to think of something
>>
I was actually writing shit out but I realized I know nothing about you. I am actually down to help though, I just refreshed.

Like I was going to say "say you like cooking" but then I realized you might be fat.

You could say you like Music. Talk about how you really enjoy going to "shows" (shows is a normie term, don't say concert)
But then I realized I have no idea what kind of music you're into.

Or how you really enjoy cooking and trying foods from different cultures. If you get pressured on it you can make it into a joke about how you are bad at cooking but love to eat. This doesn't work if you are fat though.

There are very real and very easy things to say that are probably entirely true without immediately painting you as a r9k user who loves video games and hentai. Tell me about yourself a bit?
>>
>>34493402
>Fat

Under average weight by a bit, but still in the healthy range. Son't want to come across as someone with beta hobbies who's trying to appeal to women, i.e cooking

>Music

I don't like most music and pretty much know nothing about popular music, but i'm confident I can fake it.

Thanks for the help man
>>
>>34493526
You don't necessarily want to say something popular. You just want to say something that's non-cringe.

Honestly, coming across as someone with "beta hobbies" is a way of humbling yourself which is actually alpha as fuck. It's going to be way better than saying something that's try-hard. Then they REALLY know you're trying to appeal to women and it just makes you seem creepy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.